• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor: New Game, Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive, for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i dont have a ps3 and if kh comes in ps3 sometimes i will be sooo depressed .i am already sad cause i will lose ffxiii ...

A PS3 KH was to be expected. Eventualy there had to come KH3 for PS3. Of course now it looks like Another Dive will be for PS3.

Sandslash

Yeah, but how many points of views do we need to understand?
Only one: Pluto's.
In my opinion, it's a fake. If it's for real, it could tell what happened to Riku while Sora was sleeping until the reunion with Sora.

Sparkz

I shall perform public suicide if they decide to use mickey... Its just toooooo bad... Just gives us KH3 Nomura, pretty please :3

Sir Adamus

Ooh... Now I know why I was going to buy a KH3.

In case something like this happened, thanks Nomura, now I have to spend more money ¬.¬

miiworld2

Awards
I would love to hear about the other Keyblade heroes from the Keyblade War in that upcoming rumored game.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but how many points of views do we need to understand?

Many...

se10.jpg

...VERY MANY!!!!

Mitchman

Oh god damn, I was right! Hopefully. Anyway if they're going to dive into another story hopefully its Riku's for what exactly is going on between KH1 and 2 with some 2 mixed in. Otherwise I wouldn't want anything else.

Twilight-TO

Days covered quite a bit of that, to the point a whole game for the PS3 is redundant.
The only thing we really know nothing about is Mickey's time.

Yep, even though Nomura said coded would touch on Mickey's time and involvement, it's done a really piss poor job of it so far. So I wouldn't be surprised if this were a game where you play as Mickey... possibly throughout KH1, CoM, Days, and KH2.... that'd be a pretty long game though.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

Yep, even though Nomura said coded would touch on Mickey's time and involvement, it's done a really piss poor job of it so far. So I wouldn't be surprised if this were a game where you play as Mickey... possibly throughout KH1, CoM, Days, and KH2.... that'd be a pretty long game though.
They should call it Epic Mickey. Oh wait, nvm. haha

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly I wish they wouldn't have called 358/2 days what they did. They should have just called it "Kingdom Hearts: Another Side/Another Story" and have it focus on the time leading up to Roxas' departure instead of a whole year. Then they could have made it more like the other KH games.

I know that was off subject but this just reminds me of that idea.

Anyways, I say that Another Dive is most likely a game about the heartless creation, the apprentices, Mickey, and filling in the final gaps in the story.

Sir Adamus

Precisely why it is for the PS3.

Probably.

Lelouch

I would actually prefer to play as Sora again. All these side games are kind of getting old now. I guess if the game has Riku as the main character I guess wouldn't mind that much. Really I just rather we get a whole new adventure for Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back