• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor: New Game, Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive, for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Hey everyone, interesting news today, rumors have been circulating around the community about the next Kingdom Hearts title, supposedly as a follow up to Birth by Sleep's secret ending. The title, originally believed to be titled Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive, is now referred to by an anonymous forum poster as Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive. A url referring to the game has surfaced, however, the page does not go anywhere.
Tomogirl has translated some additional information on the rumored title, below:

This is summary blurb on that particular page...
(Possible spoiler???? Although, it's not major sounding at this moment.)

Sale date: Unknown
Console: Playstation 3
Price: Undecided
Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade....

What could this mean? A game about the adventures in the Dark Realm? You can speculate, discuss, etc here.

Remember, this is all still a rumor. Nothing has been confirmed by Square Enix.

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i saw this on a gamefaqs thread some hours ago

but i wasnt sure if it was legit so i didnt post it here.

so is this for real?

kostas

Awards
if it has to do again with the worlds of the first kh1 i am going to perform a harakiri....

A

Azrael

If it's true, I guess Another Dive could mean re-entering the setting of Coded but I'm not sure.

kostas

Awards
hahaaha it would be interesting if it was a pluto spinoff haha (pluto in kh was always traveling through dark portals)

kostas

Awards
another dive may mean another strive to understand or to tell the story of kh2 since the secret movie that led to kh2 in kh1 was named deep dive. so it may tell the kh2 story from the perspective of another character

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Could it be about Riku's point of view of the series?? One can only hope. But for PS3?

kostas

Awards
i dont have a ps3 and if kh comes in ps3 sometimes i will be sooo depressed .i am already sad cause i will lose ffxiii ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back