• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiori

Website
www.myblog.de
It's werid, sometimes they are like the brightest blue, other they are a bright green, other a pale green, and then greenish-blue, the damn boy can't make up his mind. Stupid colored contacts.

Exactly the same thought came up to my mind, too. XD

In the offcial CG-Artwork (the frontview), Rikus are just as blue as soras eyes..only to mention it. XD

Hrm..maybe the darkness inside of him changed is eyecolor from aqua to this greenish-blue...and when it left him completley at the end of KH2, his eyes went totally green. o_O

Or Square experimented with his eyecolor at the andig and forgot to edit it. XD

Or Rikus eyes are neither blue nor green...they are multicolor! XD

Or its just the way how they reflect the light or so...

I dont know...someone feeling like writing an e-mail to square? *lol*

.S0RA.

The lighting does make your eyes change color. Sometimes mine look blue, sometimes green. It depends on what I'm wearing, but my eyes are green.

AriChan91

Hmm.... I don't know... with some people their eye color changes depending on their mood like in KH1 he was angry and bitter (kinda) and in 2 he was a little more content ?? But I could've sworn in #1 that they were an Icy Blue

Yuyin

Well in ffx tidus' eyes were blue but when it showed the cgi cutscenes they turned brown. Probly just a mess up SE did.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Sky blue isn't so cyan.

I'd say Aqua or Aquamarine, definitely. The blue-green color of the real ocean water. In the KH2 CGI, it really reminded me of the green of the sea.

In in-game play, it looks different because is different graphics. You don't see Sora's eyes shining and glowing with such a vibrant, bright blue in CGI, they are a more softer blue, a beautiful darker shade...and not so...painted, for a lack of a better word. If anything. Sora's eyes is the more fitting for the term "sky blue".

Eyes: Riku
In-game -
CGI -

So yeah, I'd say Aqua/Aquamarine/Turquoise. More Aqua though.

dawns_redemption

They are sea green/aqua. the reason they look so different between the games is the quality of the graphics in the cut scenes.

[√]Genuflect
Lol....maybe the blindfold he has has food color in it...it combines with Riku's eyes...
Then...BAng...new eye color...

scarced

well probly the reason is that blue is the good riku.And the green is for the evil riku.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Amazing. Absolutely beautiful.

24qp8cj.jpg

I'm not even going to ask what made you post in a year old thread. Can a mod lock this, pl0x?

And for the record, yellow eyes symbolizes being to close to darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back