• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 2 | January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Somehow I don't think the movies are bad, but none of them feels like Resident Evil to me. D:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Somehow I don't think the movies are bad, but none of them feels like Resident Evil to me. D:

I mean the first film felt kinda like Dead Rising I guess, but they felt true enough to the series to me at least. More so than RE6, but that's another discussion.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I prefered RE6 over RE5 tbh...oh the controls, kill me pleaaaaaaaaaaaase. #NeverForget running from the chainsaw dudes with shitty controls. q.q

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hopefully the new-gen port comes with updated controls, that would surely make me buy it again. The controls for RE5 felt like an un-refined control scheme of the original Dead Space. Just meh

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Capcom Teases Big Resident Evil Plans - IGN

"In the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, the Company is scheduled to release [...] Resident Evil Umbrella Corps (for PlayStation 4 and PC) of the Resident Evil series, which marked its 20th anniversary in March 2016, as warm up to the full-scale offensive planned for the second half of the year."

I'm listening.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Just finished playing Resident Evil Revelations again. This game is still canon even though it's not a numbered game, right?

Parker makes this game. So much cheese yet winning at the same time!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yep, it's still canon. As is its sequel. They take place between 4 and 5, and 5 and 6 respectively.

Fingers crossed for a surprise RE7 reveal for this year. I very much doubt the RE2 remake is ready at this point.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
RE7 news seems likely judging by release dates. I'll take a guess that maybe this "full scale offensive" will be multiple games hitting every platform - Parker

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I like to consider myself decent at games, but fuuuuck if invisible mode doesn't have its share of a few tough spots.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I like to consider myself decent at games, but fuuuuck if invisible mode doesn't have its share of a few tough spots.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I could probably have that platinum if it weren't for those stupid extra modes for each chapter. I did them for chapter one, but I just couldn't keep with it. They're ridiculous.

Dr. Soto back at it again with the E3 rumors! RE7 expected to be at E3.
Source

PLEASE BE TRUE. I've had such a grind to purchase the origins collections finally after putting it off and blast through it. If this turns to be true I may just do that.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Countdown mode ain't that bad. It's mostly about moving fast and knowing which enemies you should just run past through. I only had to restart part of an episode twice because I hit a checkpoint with very little time left and they were both Barry's.

Invisible mode on the other hand, is supposed to be set on Survival difficulty, but y'know, with all the enemies being invisible. Challenging, but if you've gone through the game a few times and know where most enemies are, doable. Like I said, the toughest spots for me were the boss fights.

All in all, I think going after the medals annoyed more than anything else.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Looks like those rumors of hiring the dev who worked on PT were true. I thought it was something to do with Silent Hills at first.

Back