• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep system overhaul and other minor revisions (part two)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Uh, what?
Yeah see after the rep was disabled and the boxes turned black someone repped me and I had 12 points now I went back to my CP and it does not show the user name of the person who rep me or their comment and now I have 1 point it says.WHY.

Yeah see after I the rep disabled and the boxes turned black someone repped me and I had 12 points now I went back to mu CP and it does not show the user name of the person who rep me or their comment and now I have 1 point it says.

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REP BECAUSE IT WAS ALL RESET.

God, some people are stupid.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Seeing as how there isn't a fix, I have to re-enable rep. As compensation to the members who don't want rep, I'll make a new usergroup for people who don't want rep enabled.

edit: oh lol

If this site were communist, I wouldn't have put up a poll.

NO WHY!?!! how can i disable my rep now that you "re-enabled" it?!

my god, KHI is turning into China now. lol.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It looks weird, not having green boxes, or as much rep power anymore. And it definitely seems weird to go to my User CP and not see the rep boxes anymore. LOL, it looks like it did when I first got here in October.

Hmm... so, we can choose not to enable the rep again? Does that mean that no one can rep us, or that we cannot rep anyone? I'm still just a teeny bit confused about that part.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
FIDEL

EDIT: LiLo, rep was just re-enabled.

We're all at clean slates.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I meant along the lines of boxes and points we've earned.

oh goody, actually earning rep.

Only 1 points till next box. You rep me i rep you.

lawl

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, I'm guessing this means that the reset happened earlier than the poll led us to believe. Not that I'm complaining.

Edit: aqua: I'm pretty sure that Silh is going to create a user group that can disable their rep- at least, he said that somewhere in this thread. If he does, and you don't want your rep, then you can ask him to include you in that usergroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back