• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep system overhaul and other minor revisions (part two)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Hopes this gets through to everyone.
I got it but why does it only show up green on my profile and black on my post and it says that I disabled it I didn't disable it.
You go to your User CP under Edit Options. There should be a check box saying Show Your Reputation Level. To disable it simply uncheck the box and save it.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

You go to your User CP under Edit Options. There should be a check box saying Show Your Reputation Level. To disable it simply uncheck the box and save it.
Yeah I did that but I was hoping that it would show it on my post to instead of ugly black box.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

ohmygod read the freaking posts before that! he already did that!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I tested the rep system.

I repped Iridium and his box went from Black to Green. But then i refreshed the page and it went black again. So Rep seems to be enabled by default though when you skim over the box it says disabled.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I feel so naked. Ah but it is better now that people wont bitch about rep for quite a while, I salute you for that Silh.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well I tested the rep system.

I repped Iridium and his box went from Black to Green. But then i refreshed the page and it went black again. So Rep seems to be enabled by default though when you skim over the box it says disabled.
Then is there a way to get it to show when you post?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The long Era of Reputation Abuse has been broken; the Age of the Grey Box hath begun.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ohmygod read the freaking posts before that! he already did that!!
I tried it too. Unless I forgot what the words "Enabled" and "Check box" mean. It isn't working.
The long Era of Reputation Abuse has been broken; the Age of the Grey Box hath begun.
But little did our heroes know that an even darker event would soon unfold...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Now that every one of us has been reduced to the exact same reputation level, and nearly all of us have our reputation disabled, does that qualify KHInsider as a Communist site? I'm not complaining about the reset at all; at last, the great ordeal created over rep has ended, but I cannot help but wonder this.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Now that every one of us has been reduced to the exact same reputation level, and nearly all of us have our reputation disabled, does that qualify KHInsider as a Communist site? I'm not complaining about the reset at all; at last, the great ordeal created over rep has ended, but I cannot help but wonder this.
url

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Seeing as how there isn't a fix, I have to re-enable rep. As compensation to the members who don't want rep, I'll make a new usergroup for people who don't want rep enabled.

edit: oh lol

If this site were communist, I wouldn't have put up a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back