The rep system has been reset.
I don't think I need to explain unless you've been gone for the past few days or whatever. Actually, I don't feel like explaining either way, so go make yourself resourceful for a change.
After voting on whether or not I should disable it temporarily or reset the entire thing, we decided it was easier to say it was the Fanclubs section's fault.
But, how will I know how supa cool I am now if people don't tell me via the internet!?
Keep reading, dirtbag.
Rep system changes
- Post count and join date still have influence on your rep power, so some people should still have some rep power left over.
- Everyone (including the staff, minus the admins who have disabled their rep) can rep only twice a day and must rep 20 other people before repping the same person again. By bringing these restrictions back, members are forced to make better decisions regarding who should get additional rep, or have rep taken away.
- Admins are no longer able to receive rep. In turn however, whenever an admin reps/dereps you, they give or take away 11 points for/from you. This number will be raised in the future when rep spreading once becomes more abundant again.
- I changed and swapped around some of the rep rankings again. Refer to the FAQ for more details. (The number of rep rankings is still the same.)
- Got rid of the strike-through and marquee text because the overuse and misuse of them was getting annoying.
- "Revised" the spoiler tag: [spoilers][/spoilers]
This has been bugging me for a while. Basically, a title isn't required for these tags. I decided to keep the old code ([B][[/B][B]spoiler=[/B]title[B]][/B][B][/[/B][B]spoiler[/B][B]][/B]) because of all the posts that are using it (and that wouldn't have ended pretty if I got rid of it), so you're pretty much free to use whichever spoiler tag you want now.
- New emote set.
 Due to complications, no one but the admins (and the Inferno Team since they need access to the admin CP) can have disabled rep.