• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reminiscing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
This thread is dedicated to all of the incorrect theories we had before KHII came out. Roxas being known as BHK, the relation between the Nobodies and Heartless, anything.

Post something laughably wrong.

Stars

リク
I never play KH1 before i play KH2, so at that time, i totally no idea about what is a heartless and nobodies...
I thought...Sora can tranform into Roxas
xD

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Well I wasn't a member of KHI forums until after KH2 came out, well after it came out, so this isn't really a theory, but I thought that Roxas was gonna help Sora on his journey or something. Like they were gonna fight side by side.lol. That would be pretty sweet though.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i thought that Roxas was like a full person(hence the KH2 instruction book) n i thought Namine was hot... *facepalm*

Elorah

Awards
i came to the forums after kh2 came out also but before that after beating COM and seeing a picture of roxas i thought that was sora with a new look heh i was partially right

Hehe i thought something similar to that ... my exact words were i think "Woah! Sora got a haircut!" xD

phishious

When i found out Kingdom Hearts 2 came out I went on youtube straight away to watch the beginning. And i see Namine (who was known to me as blonde girl) draw a picture that locks sora up in this bulb thing. and im like shes evil she killed sora! and thats what made me think Roxas (known to me as blonde guy) is the new sora. and somehow they are connected... but i know better now.

Phishious

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hehe i thought something similar to that ... my exact words were i think "Woah! Sora got a haircut!" xD
lol He doesn't even look like Sora to me! lol

Umm when I first looked at the KH2 booklet I thought the organisation were um... Grim Reapers, and I thought Roxas was going to be Sora's like buddy that goes along with him and fights and crud, I was actually annoyed by that cause I was like Nooo, Riku's supposed to be Sora's best friend. lol How times change!

Elorah

Awards
lol He doesn't even look like Sora to me! lol

Hehe i can definitely see the difference now! But that was my immediate thought! Then my brother had to come along and spoil everything for me ... *mumble*

My friends finished KH1 a while ago and they were absolutely certain that Riku was dead. Then when he showed up on the screen for the first time they were all like 'Yay! Someone who looks like Riku!' xD

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
i thought that Roxas was like a full person(hence the KH2 instruction book) n i thought Namine was hot... *facepalm*

But Namine IS attractive.

[shifty eyes]

I remember seeing the Dragon Heartless, and thinking it was in Hollow Bastion...

And seeing the Organization standing at Hollow Bastion was the greatest picture ever in those days.

A

Azrael

and that Ansem was really Ansem and Diz was fake Ansem's Nobody and part of the Organization.

A

Azrael

The good old days, when there was only one Ansem.

The day before we heard of names such as Nobodies, Aqua and Ven and especially that dreaded name.....Xehanort is the new Ansem, there's a whole crapload of them now

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The day before we heard of names such as Nobodies, Aqua and Ven and especially that dreaded name.....Xehanort is the new Ansem, there's a whole crapload of them now

It's terrible, I can't even spell Xehanort.

At least Ansem was easy to spell.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I remember when everyone thought that Ansem the Wise (DiZ at the time) was Ansem's Heartless!!!!! xD Turns out that "Ansem" was a heartless himself! lol...

A

Azrael

Some people even thought at the time Olette was a older Selphie, ahhhh good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back