• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship between Axel and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Roxas = didn't remember his original self. Still named after Sora.
Naminé = 1) born from two people, name's meaning representing as such.
2) Not an Org member, so who really cares.
And don't try using Xion as reasoning, seeing how
1) We don't know what's up with her yet
2) Roxas still stands as contradiction and we do yes know about him.

Even though he didn't, Xemnas did.
Never intended to use Namine to support myself.
Also I can't really say this is completely true or false since there's not enough evidence, but I do feel that there's at least a chance this can be true. I seriously doubt this (among many other things) are as black and white as people think. Nomura wants us to think and have theories, but as KH2 showed, a good majority of them won't be right.
And I might have used Xion to support myself, not sure. From what I've noticed, she doesn't even know who she is, which can explain her name. Or not, who knows. I just doubt her name is Oni or something deriving from those letters, but it also is possible she's another special case. No one can really confirm or deny this until the game comes out or until more information is released.

Gameplay graphics, har.
And personally, I'd kind of like to see some solid proof about Nobodies aging or not. I really can't remember anything clear-cut about it :\

I'm just trying to wonder exactly who thought this random thing up and why. I haven't seen it in any Ansem reports nor was it ever stated in an interview. And whenever the only proof that Nobodies do age show up (Namine), they dismiss it as her being "special"? That doesn't make any sense. Either way, the Roxas thing I came up with is something to think about at least, since there doesn't seem to be any proof anywhere of Nobodies not aging.

Awards
I actually liked reading this theory despite disagreeing with it, I don't know why people are being so sour about it. At the very least, it's nicely structured and the effort is there.

It has not been proven to be impossible. It is technically possible, just in the most remote, nearly impossible sense of the word. Obviously I don't believe it, but still, you did make enjoyable points.

Any objection I have has already been brought up, though nothing is definite.

There's the time issue, considering that the difference between Roxas and Axel's entries would necessitate a longer gap between Sora's heart loss and a heart loss for Riku. Not to mention that Riku and Axel look entirely different in build. It's not even that Axel looks older so much as it is that he has a skinny build compared to Riku's more toned build, their bodies don't correspond at all. And that whole body correspondence has been important from what we've seen so far in assessing Nobodies.

Still, I'm not going to say that it's 100% impossible. There are always exceptions. Could there have been a time earlier in KH when Riku lost his heart that we don't know about? I guess. But that would leave a hell of a lot of explaining, like how he got his body back. Could Axel still be Riku's Nobody? Not by AtW's definition of a Nobody since there isn't really any significant similarity, though I guess there could have been a phenomenon that would account for the distinct appearance of Axel.

15th member

Axel is not Riku's nobody based on the facts about the weapons, body build, and timeline. And why the hell didn't Riku said to anyone that Axel is his nobody. And Axel needs to return to Riku so that Riku could return to his normal self if he is his nobody.But Axel is still alive and kickin' with Sora in the time they were on the way to the TWTNW( I'm talking about the place where he died).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku wouldn't have told anyone Axel was his Nobody (if he was, which he isn't) from the same reason Sora didn't know about Roxas until Riku told him about Roxas - he wouldn't have known unless DiZ told him, and now why would he tell Riku that and not just fuse them?
Not telling anyone about something =\= that something not being true.
No one said a word about Xion in KH2 after all but lo and behold...

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
It's not so much an "argument" as it is an exchange of views; these views just so happen to conflict with one another, it's nothing to waste your first countable post on.

EDIT: Oh, excellent. The post I replied to was removed. A wise decision.

Aluminumticket

Oh, yeah, a question. Where are you guys finding the novels, other then Seven days and the one with Axel and Roxas in Hallow Bastion, because you guys keep mentioning them. Is there a site I can find these?

Also, Riku is not Axel's Nobody. That makes no sense. Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene could not have all joined during the short time that RIku fell into darkness and Sora decided to play Surgeon.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Your username is surprisingly accurate.

Off topic.

But Now that we all know for a fact that Riku does not have a nobody, nor would it be Axel if he did, is there any reason to keep this thread alive any longer, lest it turn into spam city.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So it's pretty much clear that Axel and Riku aren't nobody and somebody. I actually liked reading the theory but then again it was going against fact so no matter how much content and effort is put into it, it's still false.

Muse

you look atrocious
So does this mean I can't put in my two cents about why it's wrong? >: .... Can I do it anyway?

Last edited:
A

Audo

Also I do have proof that Roxas did age. Roxas was obviously created when Sora was 14. Even though he didn't show many signs of ageing, in KH2 he's the same height as Sora is. This wouldn't make much sense unless Roxas aged somehow. I just hope if this is wrong, someone can do a better job than quoting this and saying "He didn't."
Roxas is the exact same model/size/etc in his birth scene (KH2:FM+) as he is in the end of the game, which obviously is more than a year later.

As i've said, Naminé is the only Nobody who has shown to have grown. And she isn't even a true Nobody.
So, so far, it seems that Nobodies do not age, but no - it has never been confirmed, or discussed either way with Nomura or in the game. So we can't really tell for sure.

Though, i don't see how Riku could spawn off a Nobody that is seemingly taller than he is. Nobodies are the exact same height as their somebodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back