• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reincarnation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neaxon_11.

-_-This is just a theory. Ok so i was thinking that what if master xehanorts reincarnation was the KH2 xehanort and that he fell into darkness to make xemnas while master xehanort wasnt given in to the darkness so then he was given a keyblade and used it FOR the darkness.Thats why he would be able to weild a keyblade.I dont know it's just a theory.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
....OK what?!
I don't know what you're saying....use periods or something.....

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Yeah, I do get what your theory is (I believe in it :) ). It's a good one! To clear up, he's saying that MX reincarnated into Xehanort. MX was for the light but when he recieved the keyblade he changed sides and fought with the Darkness. So that's why Xemnas couldn't hold a Keybalde because his original (MX) already was with the darkness and Keyblades were given to the Warriors of Light.

So how about Roxas? Well, Sora's still alive and is fighting for the light, so Roxas could hold the Keyblade because his other was with the light.

One point, aren't nobodies with the darkness? Look back to the consversation with Namine, Roxas, Sora and Kairi in World that Never Was. (Thanks for the clear-up The Twilight Prince !)

Neaxon_11., I hope I didn't ruin your theory :unsure:

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I do get what your theory is (I believe in it :) ). It's a good one! To clear up, he's saying that MX reincarnated into Xehanort. MX was for the light but when he recieved the keyblade he changed sides and fought with the Darkness. So that's why Xemnas couldn't hold a Keybalde because his original (MX) already was with the darkness and supposedly should be sued for using light sabers.

So how about Roxas? Well, Sora's still alive and is fighting for the light, so Roxas could hold the Keyblade because his other was with the light.

One point, aren't nobodies with the darkness? Look back to the consversation with Namine, Roxas, Sora and Kairi in World that Never Was.

Neaxon_11., I hope I didn't ruin your theory :unsure:

Sounds. Well. Strange. o_O; Still not sure I fully understand it. Why exactly couldn't Xemnas use the keyblade? And yes, Nobodies are darkness. Look also at what DiZ said to Roxas.

DiZ said:
You reside in darkness. What I need is someone who can move about the realm of light and destroy Organization XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back