• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the Ven- Roxas issue. (Major BBS spoiler alert)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Roxas Ven?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisa180

I actually have my own theory regarding this.

First of all, let me say that I'm a strong supporter of Ven=Roxas. Now, here's how it goes:

Nomura has been quoted in interviews as saying 1. Ven as well as Sora is Roxas's true self and 2. That Roxas takes a lot of himself from Ven. Therefore, it has been confirmed that Roxas is both Sora and Ven at the same time. However, since Sora is still around (thanks to Kairi), the one he takes from instead is Ven, helped by the fact that he has Ven's heart.

It's a fact that at the end of KHII, Roxas hasn't completely disappeared. And you have to wonder, why? Shouldn't he resonably have, given that he's back with his Somebody? Oh, and before you drag Namine into this, I believe there's a whole 'nother thing going on with her. There's even speculation that she might not even be a Nobody at all. Hell, we don't even completely know why she went into Kairi instead of Sora. So let's not get into that, 'k?

So why didn't Roxas disappear? Simple. Because he wasn't completely himself yet. Sora was part of him, but not completely. He gave the part of him that was Sora back when he fused with him, which included half of Sora's power. But he couldn't vanish, because there was another part he needed to give back. That remainder of him was Ventus.

I think when Ventus finally wakes up, 'Roxas' as we know him will disappear. This will be because 'Roxas' will have finally given back the remainder of himself to Ven, and completely disappear. However, I sincerly believe that Ven will inherit the feelings Roxas developed (he had Ven's heart after all) and possibly some or all of his memories. Therefore, Ven would have been 'Roxas' all along.

In other words, physically (in that he was able to wield the Keyblade, had half of Sora's power ect.) Roxas was Sora. I won't deny he was probably influenced slightly by that in other ways too (As indicated during the battle between Riku and Roxas). But mentally, he is MUCH more closely associated with Ventus. In that way, Ven is more Roxas's true self then Sora is.

Oh, and before you mention personality: Ven as we knew him had a heart of pure light. We never knew what he was like with darkness in his heart. For all we know, Roxas was pretty close to what Ven was like before MX messed with his heart. As for Ven's memories, remember when Roxas fainted in CO? He said that he saw images right before passing out. Although its implied that those images had to do with Sora, its not outright stated. So, I like to believe that Roxas had Ven's memories flashing through him, as well as images connected to Sora (No wonder he passed out, Ven went through a lot of crud and seeing even some of that again would be overwhelming).

Awards
Nomura has been quoted in interviews as saying 1. Ven as well as Sora is Roxas's true self and 2. That Roxas takes a lot of himself from Ven. Therefore, it has been confirmed that Roxas is both Sora and Ven at the same time. However, since Sora is still around (thanks to Kairi), the one he takes from instead is Ven, helped by the fact that he has Ven's heart.

Nomura has also been quoted as saying that Ven isn't the same person as Roxas, and that it would be made obvious by their personalities.
It's a pretty open and shut case.

It's a fact that at the end of KHII, Roxas hasn't completely disappeared. And you have to wonder, why? Shouldn't he resonably have, given that he's back with his Somebody? Oh, and before you drag Namine into this, I believe there's a whole 'nother thing going on with her. There's even speculation that she might not even be a Nobody at all. Hell, we don't even completely know why she went into Kairi instead of Sora. So let's not get into that, 'k?

So why didn't Roxas disappear? Simple. Because he wasn't completely himself yet. Sora was part of him, but not completely. He gave the part of him that was Sora back when he fused with him, which included half of Sora's power. But he couldn't vanish, because there was another part he needed to give back. That remainder of him was Ventus.

That it flashed to Namine and Roxas in the KH2 secret ending is hardly proof that they haven't disappeared.
What we DO know is that they're asleep. I don't think you can consciously smile to someone else if you're asleep. So if anything, I saw it as something more symbolic.

Also, data!Namine said at the end of coded that "the real me is nowhere now." So, yeah, they're gone.

I think when Ventus finally wakes up, 'Roxas' as we know him will disappear. This will be because 'Roxas' will have finally given back the remainder of himself to Ven, and completely disappear. However, I sincerly believe that Ven will inherit the feelings Roxas developed (he had Ven's heart after all) and possibly some or all of his memories. Therefore, Ven would have been 'Roxas' all along.

In other words, physically (in that he was able to wield the Keyblade, had half of Sora's power ect.) Roxas was Sora. I won't deny he was probably influenced slightly by that in other ways too (As indicated during the battle between Riku and Roxas). But mentally, he is MUCH more closely associated with Ventus. In that way, Ven is more Roxas's true self then Sora is.

It's not a bad concept, but that's not what they're getting at.
Roxas is more than the sum of his parts. He is his own person. The only problem is that he can't exist without pieces of Sora/Ven.

Had Roxas been Ven, then they wouldn't have bothered separating Roxas and Ven in the secret ending. Roxas needs saving. Ven needs saving. Two different people need saving.

Oh, and before you mention personality: Ven as we knew him had a heart of pure light. We never knew what he was like with darkness in his heart. For all we know, Roxas was pretty close to what Ven was like before MX messed with his heart.

What little we see of Ven prior to losing the darkness in his heart, we can already see him do something that Roxas would never do- he's scared to fight.
Ven didn't look like much of a fighter at all.

As for Ven's memories, remember when Roxas fainted in CO? He said that he saw images right before passing out. Although its implied that those images had to do with Sora, its not outright stated. So, I like to believe that Roxas had Ven's memories flashing through him, as well as images connected to Sora (No wonder he passed out, Ven went through a lot of crud and seeing even some of that again would be overwhelming).

You're right, Nomura even said that Roxas fainted had to do with the fact that he got close to both of his originals- Sora AND Ven.
But it does little to help prove your point. Of course Roxas could potentially experience Ven's memories considering that he harbored Ven's heart.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
We can assume that they were expecting their own hearts to be returned. Not somebody else's heart.
Not according to Nomura:
—The initial members of the Organization abandoned their hearts intentionally? Why, now, do they collect hearts?
NOMURA:
The reason is to have a ‘complete existence.’ KH1’s Ansem (Xehanort, stealing this name) had a purpose, and realizing that he had transcended being a human, turned into a Heartless. Xemnas remembers that purpose, but as a Nobody, ‘an empty shell,’ collects hearts to become complete. The other members of the Organization have their own expectations, but are there mainly for the purpose of collecting hearts to complete Kingdom Hearts, as only Xemnas stared ahead and made it a priority. It is natural that Nobodies, who do not have hearts, demand hearts, though it may seem that Sora’s defeating them is unnecessary, the Organization members don’t look for their own hearts, but collect many from unspecified persons, and use them instead, placing the hearts in a situation where they cannot go back to their origin.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
My question is to why bodies look different. Sora's body looks like Ven when only Ven's heart is inside it. Post-COM Riku looked like Apprentice Xehanort's(or Terranort's) heartless. I did not mean Vanitas.
You are honestly not explaining yourself. I do not understand the question. Furthermore, I do not understand how their case affects my theory.
So are you going to tell me that Sora and Roxas have the same conscious? Or Xemnas and Ansem SoD?

They mimic they're somebodies conscious because they have their somebodies memories. They are non-existent mirrors of their somebodies. That is what they stress in KH2 and Days. They can't escape what they're somebodies have done because they have their somebodies memories. If you were a blank sheet and was given memories of your life, you would think you were you. Wanna an easier example? Riku Replica. Yes he's not a nobody but the concept still kinda applies. Riku replica totally different from Riku in his first few moments of life (in the beginning of Reverse Rebirth had his own personality and everything.) but when he was given memories of Riku's and some made up by Namine he believed himself to be Riku, was he? Of course not but his memories made him so. The nobodies have the memories of their somebodies and therefore can develop their old ways or so but they are still seperate from their somebodies, that is why they are distinguished between each other. The somebody and the nobody. Damn.

Edit: I think Roxas took on the appearance of Ven because when the process of the nobodies appearance made, (which I believe to be the memories) and Roxas was cut from Sora because Kairi restored him, he had to draw on something else, so he drew on Ven. Does this mean that Ven was latched to Sora's body or that when Kairi restored Sora she seperated Ven from Sora and what was Ven went into the body I don't know but I just believe that because Sora wasn't available to give to Roxas Ven had to somewhat.
I'm not denying Sora to be a part of Roxas, heck I never did. Look at all of my posts.
Not according to Nomura:
I fixed that statement. Did you, by any chance, look at the other one?

I actually have my own theory regarding this.

First of all, let me say that I'm a strong supporter of Ven=Roxas.
@alisa180:Finally, some back up. I've been defending this idea alone for the whole thread. Now attagirl, you tell them.

What little we see of Ven prior to losing the darkness in his heart, we can already see him do something that Roxas would never do- he's scared to fight.
He was scared of using the darkness inside of him. He was not afraid to fight. Heck, he even fights Vanitas throughout the game; with a lot of "guts" if you will. Now, I have already said that Roxas acts different from Ven because of the different lifes they have experienced. If you woke up right now without remembering who you are, and are faced with such situations as Roxas was. You wouldn't act the same as your older you, would you?

Last edited:

Half Full

@Raz
At the end, we still disagree. You say that different hearts make different people, I say different personalities make different people. Inside the KH Universe or outside, it's the same. Personalities change, people become different.

Fallen Prince

@Goldplanner, you although Xigbar does see Xion as Ven, you have to remember that we don't know what AXEL saw. He said he saw something in the mirror that wasnt Roxas, but we don't know what.
@Laz, Yes we don't know much of his first 7 days, don't forget that we have the beach seen where Xemnas pats Roxas on the shoulder with the whole 'true name' thing. And Kairi's heart didn't matter. Remember, RIKU pulled out the flower keyblade, she only fought with it, we're not really sure how Riku got it, or if she can have her own yet.

Btw, I always thought that the second keyblade, was Xion's....I know it's not a real one but i thought that was how he did it...I was wrong! XD and one last thing, Diz said that Roxas held half of Sora's power. He didn't know about Ven and therefore, that could mean that the keyblade was halved (its power too) until Roxas and him reunited. That's my two sense in this matter.

Alisa180

Nomura has also been quoted as saying that Ven isn't the same person as Roxas, and that it would be made obvious by their personalities.
It's a pretty open and shut case.

I keep hearing this and its the main argument against Ven=Roxas. Can you change it up a bit and provide said quote?

That it flashed to Namine and Roxas in the KH2 secret ending is hardly proof that they haven't disappeared.
What we DO know is that they're asleep. I don't think you can consciously smile to someone else if you're asleep. So if anything, I saw it as something more symbolic.

Also, data!Namine said at the end of coded that "the real me is nowhere now." So, yeah, they're gone.

It's also entirely possible that they went to sleep right after that moment. I still think they exist in some form inside Kairi and Sora, even if they're not entirely conscious (I have this crazy idea knocking around in my head in which Sora wakes up Roxas inside him during KH 3DS and starts talking to him for some of the game. Only downside is, Sora looks like he's talking to himself when this happens. Ahem, sorry, moving on).

I've never played coded, although I've spoiled most of the plot, so I may have to give you that one. At least until Re:coded comes out.

It's not a bad concept, but that's not what they're getting at.
Roxas is more than the sum of his parts. He is his own person. The only problem is that he can't exist without pieces of Sora/Ven.

Had Roxas been Ven, then they wouldn't have bothered separating Roxas and Ven in the secret ending. Roxas needs saving. Ven needs saving. Two different people need saving.

I would like to take this moment to look at this from another prespective. Does anyone REALLY think that they'll be able to keep two characters who look and sound EXACTLY the same? Okay, maybe, this is KH we're talking about, but I'm just saying, it's something to think about.

I think the reason they're shown to be two different people is because they still techinically are two different people at that time. Roxas hasn't merged what's left of him with Ven, so he's still a seperate entity. However, its still pretty much a given that Roxas as we know him will disappear when Ven wakes up. Since Roxas is still popular with the fandom, I think they'll at least have to have him live on in Ven in some form. Unless Nomura pulls some crud. Wouldn't be the first time (I'm looking at you, Namine).

I've seen that scene. Xehenort was really pushing Ven hard so that he would be forced into using his darkness out of survival. I think Ven was reaching his limit by that point.

You're right, Nomura even said that Roxas fainted had to do with the fact that he got close to both of his originals- Sora AND Ven.
But it does little to help prove your point. Of course Roxas could potentially experience Ven's memories considering that he harbored Ven's heart.

I just wanted to point that out, because I remember someone saying that Roxas never experienced Ven's memories. So I wanted to give an occasion where he would have.

On an unrelated note, I love civil debate! At least as civil as it can get in these forums. I lurk alot, so I've seen it get nasty. We all have to remember that our theories are just that: THEORIES! They could be proven or disproven in the future. They aren't fact until proven otherwise, something people seem to forget. On the other note, people also need to remember that nearly all theories hold water untill proven otherwise. It's nice to see that it's at least somewhat civil in this topic.

Awards
I keep hearing this and its the main argument against Ven=Roxas. Can you change it up a bit and provide said quote?
I can provide several quotes, actually.

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Interviewer: However, is Roxas and Ven really the same character? Moreover, what's the mystery for the existence of Ven, and Roxas?
Tetsuya Nomura: These are keys that can be fully understandable, when playing KH:BBS. You will be able to seperate Ven from Roxas with ease, I will hint though by connecting the Story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

Statement: Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas…

Nomura: I can’t give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

Ven shares similar characteristics with both Roxas and Sora, but his forward personality makes him more like Sora. However, Sora is generally carefree whereas Ven becomes more serious as time passes, so his resemblance to Roxas and Sora is about half and half.

I knew that Ventus should look either like Sora or Roxas, and I wasn’t sure which one to go with, but I thought Vanitas looking like Sora would have a bigger impact so I had Ventus look like Roxas instead.

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?
A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart.

As was shown in the opening to BbS and the ending to Last Episode, Sora and Ventus’ heart are linked (P.646). And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus.

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?
A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his “real self”.

Before Day 297 in Days Sora had been to Castle Oblivion, as well as the fact that Ventus is asleep somewhere in the Room of Awakening. Both Sora and Ventus can be called Roxas’ “real selves”, and when he felt their presence it made him faint.

Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?

Some points:
- Ven is a completely new character. This would be untrue if Roxas and Ven were the same person.
- Personality wise, Ven is easily separable from Roxas and is in fact more like Sora.
- Nomura would have either made Ven look like Roxas OR Sora. And obviously had he looked like Sora, he wouldn't have BEEN Sora.
- BOTH Sora and Ven are Roxas' "true selves."

It's also entirely possible that they went to sleep right after that moment. I still think they exist in some form inside Kairi and Sora, even if they're not entirely conscious (I have this crazy idea knocking around in my head in which Sora wakes up Roxas inside him during KH 3DS and starts talking to him for some of the game. Only downside is, Sora looks like he's talking to himself when this happens. Ahem, sorry, moving on).

Sure. Not sure why they would have gone to sleep after that moment rather than when they re-merged with their originals, but ok. My point being, now they're no longer around.

I've never played coded, although I've spoiled most of the plot, so I may have to give you that one. At least until Re:coded comes out.

Source of the quote: http://www.gamefaqs.com/mobile/943348-kingdom-hearts-coded/faqs/57054

I would like to take this moment to look at this from another prespective. Does anyone REALLY think that they'll be able to keep two characters who look and sound EXACTLY the same? Okay, maybe, this is KH we're talking about, but I'm just saying, it's something to think about.

I think the reason they're shown to be two different people is because they still techinically are two different people at that time. Roxas hasn't merged what's left of him with Ven, so he's still a seperate entity. However, its still pretty much a given that Roxas as we know him will disappear when Ven wakes up. Since Roxas is still popular with the fandom, I think they'll at least have to have him live on in Ven in some form. Unless Nomura pulls some crud. Wouldn't be the first time (I'm looking at you, Namine).

Myself, no, I completely agree. I think it would be in poor taste to bring Axel, Xion, Namine, and Roxas back as their own people. Particularly with Xion and Roxas, it would render their sacrifices meaningless. The whole point was their resignation to the fate that they are not their own person, they are a part of someone else, and need to return. Just because they deserve to come back doesn't mean they should be deus ex machina'd back.

I mean, Nomura does spell out the whole "birth by sleep" business- that it's about the characters waking up and returning to this world, a new beginning of sorts. Just because the characters have a chance of coming back, though, doesn't mean they will. And perhaps by "returning to this world," it means something different. Maybe Ven will remember Roxas' memories, Kairi will remember Namine's memories, Lea will remember Axel's memories and Sora will remember Xion's memories?

As Lea says in Birth by Sleep, in someone's memories, you live forever. Roxas, Namine, Axel, and Xion's memories have all been forgotten, so it might just be a matter of awaking those sleeping memories.

I've seen that scene. Xehenort was really pushing Ven hard so that he would be forced into using his darkness out of survival. I think Ven was reaching his limit by that point.

When Lexaeus beat up Roxas and told him to fight, he didn't cower.

On an unrelated note, I love civil debate! At least as civil as it can get in these forums. I lurk alot, so I've seen it get nasty. We all have to remember that our theories are just that: THEORIES! They could be proven or disproven in the future. They aren't fact until proven otherwise, something people seem to forget. On the other note, people also need to remember that nearly all theories hold water untill proven otherwise. It's nice to see that it's at least somewhat civil in this topic.

Welcome to the Lion's Den.

Ewar

Man, half an hour ago I didn't even know there was a Ven - Roxas issue.

If I've got this right, we're arguing about whether:

Roxas
(Sora's body + Ven's dormant heart + Roxas' memories/experiences of being in the organisation)

Is the same person as Ven? It really depends on what makes a person in the Kingdom Hearts 'verse. If you need a heart, a soul and a body to be a person, and the heartless and nobody of that person is just another part of that person instead of a seperate entity, then Roxas is a mixture of Sora and Ven. If you just need a recognisable personality to be a person, then Roxas is fairly obviously a different person from Ven and Sora. I don't, personally, think he's the same as Ven. I mean, he's using a bit of Ven, sure, but Ven is a seperate person, with a whole seperate life and history, whilst Roxas is half of Sora and the two are connected in a massive way.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I still have my theories on why Roxas is just reincarnated version of Ven

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Goldplanner, you although Xigbar does see Xion as Ven, you have to remember that we don't know what AXEL saw. He said he saw something in the mirror that wasnt Roxas, but we don't know what.

What has that got to do with anything? We know Axel saw Xion as the black-haired Kairi for most of the time, and if he saw someone else than it was only at a specific time. And.... again, what has that got to do with anything?

Diz said that Roxas held half of Sora's power. He didn't know about Ven and therefore, that could mean that the keyblade was halved (its power too) until Roxas and him reunited. That's my two sense in this matter.

First of all, I don't see how that logic follows. If Roxas is half of Sora, how does that make him all of Ven? Ven and Sora both have whole hearts of their own. Ven is sleeping inside Sora, and may be connected to his heart, but he's not actually half of Sora's heart.

Second of all, DiZ did know about Ven. Namine and DiZ found his memories deep inside Sora when he was in that pod, and Namine put the message in the Journal, and DiZ put 'data' inside Sora which we can assume has information that will help save Ven and the others in 'torment'.

Sure. Not sure why they would have gone to sleep after that moment rather than when they re-merged with their originals, but ok. My point being, now they're no longer around.

I know data!Namine says that the real her is no longer anywhere, but then after that she says:

Along with this message, everything you felt on your journey, everything you saw, can you remind the other Sora of them? If you do, I think the other me will feel better.

How can she feel better if she's not anywhere...? Hm.

I mean, Nomura does spell out the whole "birth by sleep" business- that it's about the characters waking up and returning to this world, a new beginning of sorts. Just because the characters have a chance of coming back, though, doesn't mean they will. And perhaps by "returning to this world," it means something different. Maybe Ven will remember Roxas' memories, Kairi will remember Namine's memories, Lea will remember Axel's memories and Sora will remember Xion's memories?

As Lea says in Birth by Sleep, in someone's memories, you live forever. Roxas, Namine, Axel, and Xion's memories have all been forgotten, so it might just be a matter of awaking those sleeping memories.

I hope you're right...

Is the same person as Ven? It really depends on what makes a person in the Kingdom Hearts 'verse. If you need a heart, a soul and a body to be a person, and the heartless and nobody of that person is just another part of that person instead of a seperate entity, then Roxas is a mixture of Sora and Ven. If you just need a recognisable personality to be a person, then Roxas is fairly obviously a different person from Ven and Sora. I don't, personally, think he's the same as Ven. I mean, he's using a bit of Ven, sure, but Ven is a seperate person, with a whole seperate life and history, whilst Roxas is half of Sora and the two are connected in a massive way.

I agree with this. When you turn into a Heartless, you make a Nobody. Nobodies are more than just a body and a soul lying there, they have their own consciousnesses. Sora has to have such a Nobody. If Ven and Roxas are the same people, what happened to Sora's Nobody? Was he lying repressed like Riku was inside his own body when Ansem controlled him?? I really doubt it. Cause if that was the case, then we never met this Nobody once in the entire series.

Come on, look at all the quotes Grass just showed. Nomura's said over and over that they are separate characters.

Fallen Prince

I'm sorry goldplanner, I forgot about Coded for a moment...my bad, i'll admit it. But you mentioned that Xigbar saw Ven as a projection as his memory, so I was just pointing out that we don't know what he saw...I got a little sidetracked there sorry man.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry goldplanner, I forgot about Coded for a moment...my bad, i'll admit it. But you mentioned that Xigbar saw Ven as a projection as his memory, so I was just pointing out that we don't know what he saw...I got a little sidetracked there sorry man.

That's okay ^^; I was just confused as to what this had to do with the debate...

Does anyone know why people see Xion differently? I assume she doesn't have to have, for example, memories belonging to Ven inside her to look like him, cause where the hell did she get memories belonging to a black haired Kairi... It has to have something to do with the memories of the looker, doesn't it?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
O.O...Oh boy this thread is getting really heavy artillery. But you guys are only leaning on just one topic. Remember that there are 3 topics for this thread.
1.Is Roxas Ven?
2.Did Nomura created Ven's character just to save Roxas' as a character for the series?
3.Lea saw Ven, yet he never mentioned anything to Roxas about his uncanny resemblance to Ven..plot hole maybe? What do you think?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Days further hinted that roxas did have heart inside him, (but now we know it's fractured, so it's not exactly a full heart) but even further hinted that Roxas and Ven were two different people. (xigbar could distinguish between ven and roxas)

Coded-BBS hinted two different torments too....there should be no point showing roxas and ven in BBS secret ending. Roxas is still sora's nobody, but due to ven's heart separating from sora's i would imagine that it also classifies as ven's nobody too (but still being more directly towards sora). thats why nomura said roxas are his real selves are both of them.

as for laz.

1) i say no
2)I doubt it, otherwise no need for 358/2 days
3)Nomura said it would be unnatural for Lea to remember ven after 10 years for one brief meeting. maybe Roxas caught Axel's eye because of it, but i dont think he actually remembers ven.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
O.O...Oh boy this thread is getting really heavy artillery. But you guys are only leaning on just one topic. Remember that there are 3 topics for this thread.
1.Is Roxas Ven?
2.Did Nomura created Ven's character just to save Roxas' as a character for the series?
3.Lea saw Ven, yet he never mentioned anything to Roxas about his uncanny resemblance to Ven..plot hole maybe? What do you think?

1. No. And I already explained a million times in this thread why not.
2. No. You can see mentions in interviews that Nomura had Ven's connection to Roxas and Sora planned out since KH2.
3. Do you remember every person you met for fifteen minutes ten years ago? I really doubt it. Also, Isa said after that, something like 'you need to stop picking up stray puppies like this,' which implies that Lea was friendly like that to many random people.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
1. No. And I already explained a million times in this thread why not.
2. No. You can see mentions in interviews that Nomura had Ven's connection to Roxas and Sora planned out since KH2.
3. Do you remember every person you met for fifteen minutes ten years ago? I really doubt it. Also, Isa said after that, something like 'you need to stop picking up stray puppies like this,' which implies that Lea was friendly like that to many random people.
Well, I think this post pretty much sums it up. I still stand by my initial statement tough. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. Well, folks, i'll be closing this thread whenever i get a chance this week. So if you have something to say...say it.

billyzanesucks

Roxas isn't just Ven or just Sora. He has Ven's heart and Sora's body and soul. But because he is Sora's nobody, I believe that's where his personality comes from. I guess it can be a matter of perspective. If you think that a heart is the only thing that makes a person, then you could say he's Ven. If you think that the body and soul are the things that make a person, you can say it's just Sora. But if you think that everything should be taken into account, like me, you can say that it's Roxas, a totally unique combination of parts from Ven and Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back