• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redo of the final Boss fight against Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfighter

that whole boss was just kinda lame. why did i need a boss that was basically a gummi ship level?

I completely agree. First time, I thought that is was a good idea because it gives a reason why we were bothered to do the Gummi levels, but afterwards it just got boring and too easy....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I kind of wish the fight had been more of like how the World of Chaos was. Maybe could gone into somehow and had to destroy parts of it from the inside though it seems that would've been close to that Dreadnaught battle. If it got far above you, start dropping bombs to throw you a little of course.
Or just have a totally different fight =/

C

ceasar2288

Yea, I mean...personally I thought the final fight was alright, but was way too familiar of the set-up of the boss fight at the end of kh2. While I could understand the significance of certain elements, I really wanted this fight to stand out more, maybe less breaking it into smaller fights to ultimately take out Xemnas. We could have just as well fought only Xemnas(without the little side fights of the dragon and all), and had him show us why he was NOTHING like the Ansem counterpart. All in all, it just had a little more familiarity than I wanted it to.

State

Awards
One thing I kinda liked about The Dragon is that it was pretty intense in some segments of the battle. Though I have to agree, The Guardian was a bit more challenging in KH than The Dragon. And I also hated Xemnas spamming The Nothingness Vines.

UnstoppableSound

My only complaint about the battle is that it was far too easy. Maybe a little harder and more interactive and it would have been fun. Something like how you destroy those two jet-engine things at the beginning of the final battle.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Am I the only one that didn't find this one disappointing? Sure, it was kinda dull sometimes, but I had a tough time staying alive sometimes during that battle.

Wish Xemnas wouldn't spam The Nothingness Vines, though...they were just incredibly lame. The last attack he uses, though, I would have liked to have seen more of...there must have been over 9000 of those lazers.

State

Awards
?

What the heck is the King Nobody?

The final battle with Xemnas, there's the part where you fight a giant dragon, then after a sequence, you have to get to an opening in the dragon and enter it to find an armored figure, or Xemnas sitting on a throne with the weapons of all the Organization members in the game. That's the King Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back