• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redo of the final Boss fight against Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing Oblivion

I was thinking about ways that Nomura couldve made that fight better like instead of having to chase behind it have it eat you and then make it like a monstro type level/boss fight. So i was just wondering what you all would have liked to have seen in that battle or how you would have done it if you could have been able to.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I think they just need like them most, 2 forms. one big monster thing, then the true boss, Xemnas

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I think it would have been fine without the whole Dragon thing that you had to fight on that convertable Gummi Ship.

Also, instead of having Xemnas spam the vines of nothingness, then he could've fought you more intensely or have some like wicked intense combo.

And why did we have to fight the same Mini Boss twice? The weird looking one that you can glide during the battle. That seemed a bit unnecessary along with the whole, knocking the nobodies into the big powerhole thing.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I just find it stupid we were hitting Gummi Ship enemies as Sora so that they would fly into the engines of the dragon. That just sounds...dumb.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I always enjoyed making ships; at least it's actually fun to do the missions in KH2 though.

Nao why couldn't I fight Xemnas in my Gummi version of a Shadow?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i never even bothered with building my own ships. too much work for such a small part of the game. i will admit though that the gummi mission were GREATLY improved in KH2 over the original ones in KH. they actually had a goal and were somewhat fun.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, oh how boring and tedious those KH1 Gummi levels were.
Thank god that Square gave us warp/navi gummis so we could skip the levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back