• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

I second this. I'd love another PSP game :D

Didn't Nomura say he was surprised at how much was able to be put into the UMD for BBS, so I'm pretty sure we will get another KH game for the PSP, be it a side game or one like BBS.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Psp are so pretty~

I wonder how Re:Coded will integrate the touch screen!

D:
B-But NDS is just as pretty (lol jk, but I still don't have a psp to play BBS on ;_:).
lol I bet they aren't going to do anything special, it will probably end up the same as Days was regarding how much touch screen is required etc.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

KH2 had weaker writing and character development(outside of TT), but some good plot points. It had virtually no platforming and exploration and pretty low difficulty until FM. The scenery was nice, but you had no chance to fly around it all. Imagine how much more awesome TCTNW would be if you could fly in it like Neverland in KH1.

well, just another thing to think about.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

D:
B-But NDS is just as pretty (lol jk, but I still don't have a psp to play BBS on ;_:).
lol I bet they aren't going to do anything special, it will probably end up the same as Days was regarding how much touch screen is required etc.

Having three brothers, I end up watching them play a lot more than having my own turn (...when I go home from campus, lol), and I can tell you that a PSP is a lot easier to watch over someone's shoulder...! DS screens are so tiny.

If they're gonna do what Days did, then they shouldn't even bother making the touch panel control the camera. What on earth was the point of that? Why would you want to take your hands off the other control buttons to use the camera -__-

Then again if they just port the original Coded, I'm sure the camera was static anyway...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

In Days, you got the option after a few missions to change the control scheme of the camera to the L and R buttons, like the PS2.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

i doubt we'll see another KH on psp, the system is dying so bad. We'll probably see one for psp2 however

Sempied

i doubt we'll see another KH on psp, the system is dying so bad. We'll probably see one for psp2 however
We've got Persona 3 Portable, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, God Eater, BlazBlue Continuum Shift, The 3rd Birthday, God of War Ghost of Sparta, Knights in the Nightmare, Tom Clancy-Future Soldier, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Final Fantasy XIII Agito, A new Dynasty Warriors, and many more.

I'd give the PSP another year go into questionable status.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Yeah but most of its markeshare is being eaten up by the iphone lol

Ugh. . .i'm tired of Disney it needs to get with the program and grow up. If you read one of my earlier posts on here when i say this it makes perfect sense:
The only way Nomura can really mature the Disney characters is:
1. He puts one of his own character in their world
2.He puts one of them in a KH native world.
3. They're naturally violent so he's able to work with them.

I'm super-de-duperty sure they're the actual reason Aqua cant show her back is them. I mean seriously they need to start working with the real world now. Targeting the older audience not the babies. Babies cant play video games. And by now EIGHT year olds now about mature stuff. But yeah at least is was optional. But imagine it took up a whole slot for a world when they could have put something much cooler or added to the other worlds.

There is no word that they had anything to do with Aqua's outfit, that was something Nomura decided by himself. It's not like it was a big deal anyway so I don't know why people complain about it.

Disney is perfectly capable of being "grown up" and "mature". Plenty of Disney movies have very questionable and sensitive subject matter that little kids would have trouble understanding or would find mildly shocking at least. All it will take for them to be good in KH is for a good writer to be involved.

Blobbit

Awards

Sorry if someone already asked this, but where exactly are they going to show Re:Coded? At the Squeenix booth, or during the Nintendo conference? I'm just confused because I'm going to be watching it on TV...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Okay so yeah, when they planning on showing the Re:Coded trailer?

αsiя

space coke

There hasn't been any trailers or gameplay footage of re:coded sadly. But there is a screenshot of the new gameplay.

vz7xa1.jpg

It has a BBS strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back