• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Again, I can't really blame him for stopping in the worlds he reached, least of all Atlantica which is a world he visited before and I understand why he'd want to help Ariel who's a friend of his.
It's just... WHAT they ended up having him do irks me. Specifically Hakuna Matata due to the song's meaning.

Aerith<3Zack

KH2 was just like a filler episode but i liked it. Except it was wayyyy easy in my POV. But the introduction of the Org.13 really set things in motion. I'm sure especially with the BBS secret ending as well as the appearance of the Somebodies of the original founding members of the Org. and of Axel and Saix that we'll be seeing them again in future games. Apart from this WTH are you guys arguing about Sora singing? In case you havent realized this isnt one of Nomura's more mature games. It has Disney characters. Until Disney grow's up a bit and gets with the program we probably wont be seeing to much of Sora being extremely serious. Remember how Nomura had to change the design of Aqua? He claims that it was he who felt her back was too exposed but do you really think that's true? I mean he has no problem with doing that in Final Fantasy. And LITTLE children can play that game. (Like 9 and over). So if you think about Sora may be his character but Disney characters dominate the game and Nomura doesnt happen to own them. . . The only characters that are Disney that could maybe show threw some real maturing and Disney wouldnt make too much of a fuss would probably be:
The ones who hang around Radiant Garden all the time
Mickey
Malificent and Pete
The Lion King charrie (Nomura's fav i mean he made Scar go heartless. But then he used Hakuna Matata. . .)
Donald and Goofy (no duh)
The Olympus Coliseum charries. . .

But he's smart. He's using his own character to allow him to make the Disney characters more mature. By placing characters like Zack, Cloud, Leon, Tifa, Sephiroth, etc into the mix he's forcing Disney to accept him making their characters grow up just a bit. You realize he couldnt slap a fish tail on one of his character or he didnt really want to make them a lion so he had no choice but to make that pretty childish.

Anyway though. You have to remember this isnt just some fiction game where everything is flowers and honey. . .
Sora does get serious but he tries to cover it up with happiness. If you havent noticed yet then let me set this down. The leading character's for most manga, anime, video games from Japan are the same way. Different attitudes same basis. They try to cover up their true emotions with something else. The most popular one just happens to be covering their saddness with goofyness and happiness or something else. Prime examples (not just from KH): Sora, Axel, Xion, Aqua,(all KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES) Zack(FINAL FANTASY), Naruto(NARUTO), Luffy(ONE PIECE), Ed(FMA), Soul(SOUL EATER), Alot of Digimon and Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh characters, Dragon Ball. . . Should i continue?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

No since anime has nothing to do with it.
And people who say Sora's happy go lucky of any sort should replay CoM, I mean like, seriously. Sora tries and fails with covering up his distress with happiness. KH2 had one moment in which it showed well where he bluntly said it, so excuse me if Hakuna Matata to me is one of the worst moments in the series.
Beyond that Disney has rape and murder and what not too. Them handling it poorly in KH is a different matter altogether.

Sempied

i agree
25 characters.
25 characters.
I don't get this at all. We learned so much in KH2 that set many things in motion

It's listing time.
1. Xemnas possible connection to the keyblade by his last sentence when he is defeated.
2. The origin of suspicion of how the keyblade once brought destruction.
3. Roxas (In his entirety)
4. Diz/Ansem real agenda
5. How the heartless coincide with the nobodies.
6. The epitome of a nobody
7. Ansem reports (Continued, and in general)
8. Final Mix + Sentiment boss
9. How Riku really handled Ansem
10. Final Mix + hints of Terra, Aqua, and ven
11. Room of Awakening
12. Slight connection between Xemnas, and Aqua
13. Nobodies real connection to their counter parts
14. Xehanort apprentice origin
15. The connection of Kingdom Hearts to the organization.
16. "The Door to Light"
17. Sora connection to Roxas
18. Axel's intentions
19. More insight on Sora's bonds
20. Namine connection

That's plenty more than what games like Coded, and 358/2 Days have given.

Aerith<3Zack

I don't get this at all. We learned so much in KH2 that set many things in motion

It's listing time.
1. Xemnas possible connection to the keyblade by his last sentence when he is defeated.
2. The origin of suspicion of how the keyblade once brought destruction.
3. Roxas (In his entirety)
4. Diz/Ansem real agenda
5. How the heartless coincide with the nobodies.
6. The epitome of a nobody
7. Ansem reports (Continued, and in general)
8. Final Mix + Sentiment boss
9. How Riku really handled Ansem
10. Final Mix + hints of Terra, Aqua, and ven
11. Room of Awakening
12. Slight connection between Xemnas, and Aqua
13. Nobodies real connection to their counter parts
14. Xehanort apprentice origin
15. The connection of Kingdom Hearts to the organization.
16. "The Door to Light"
17. Sora connection to Roxas
18. Axel's intentions
19. More insight on Sora's bonds
20. Namine connection

That's plenty more than what games like Coded, and 358/2 Days have given.

This is also very true. But when i say it was a filler it spent too much time on useless filler worlds when they could have put worlds that everyone really did want to see. Aside from Lion King being his favorite Nomura could have scrapped Atlantica from the game and put something else. But it was ok to play the music. It was just sort of useless but people liked it. So its a two way relationship. KH2 did set the game in motion so you are right dont worry.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This is also very true. But when i say it was a filler it spent too much time on useless filler worlds when they could have put worlds that everyone really did want to see. Aside from Lion King being his favorite Nomura could have scrapped Atlantis from the game and put something else. But it was ok to play the music. It was just sort of useless but people liked it. So its a two way relationship. KH2 did set the game in motion so you are right dont worry.

If Atlantis was in the game, that would be awesome. But we got stuck with Atlantica, where the plot didn't make any sense in KH2, and had those lame music games that nobody liked.

Sempied

This is also very true. But when i say it was a filler it spent too much time on useless filler worlds when they could have put worlds that everyone really did want to see. Aside from Lion King being his favorite Nomura could have scrapped Atlantis from the game and put something else. But it was ok to play the music. It was just sort of useless but people liked it. So its a two way relationship. KH2 did set the game in motion so you are right dont worry.
I can see where your coming from. Clearly singing, and dancing for no real beneficial reason for Sora while the organization is cracking down is just odd.

Aerith<3Zack

I can see where your coming from. Clearly singing, and dancing for no real beneficial reason for Sora while the organization is cracking down is just odd.

Exactly. And just like you said the Organization was in motion and Sora was off singing. Besides that neither the Organization OR Pete made an appearance in Atlantica.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Exactly. And just like you said the Organization was in motion and Sora was off singing. Besides that neither the Organization OR Pete made an appearance in Atlantica.

A while ago I read somewhere in an interview (the interview was very old so I can't find it) saying the reason they added Atlantica in the first place was because Disney was threatening to end the project if they didn't add a "Sing-a-long" world. Some may say that sounds impossible but since Disney is in this whole crappy Hannah Montanna/Jonas Brothers/High School Musical/etc. phase it wouldn't surprise me at all.

And I didn't mind Atlantica that much because it was atleast optional. Sure it was annoying as heck... but if you went to that world in the first place, you went there by choice. Not because the game said "OH GO TO ATLANTICA TO DO STUFF!"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A while ago I read somewhere in an interview (the interview was very old so I can't find it) saying the reason they added Atlantica in the first place was because Disney was threatening to end the project if they didn't add a "Sing-a-long" world. Some may say that sounds impossible but since Disney is in this whole crappy Hannah Montanna/Jonas Brothers/High School Musical/etc. phase it wouldn't surprise me at all.

And I didn't mind Atlantica that much because it was atleast optional. Sure it was annoying as heck... but if you went to that world in the first place, you went there by choice. Not because the game said "OH GO TO ATLANTICA TO DO STUFF!"

I'm very thankful that it was optional. I think in my last playthrough, I avoided going there altogether until I had everything to clear the entire world in one go. Then I never went back there again.

And wtf Disney? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, but still, wtf?

Aerith<3Zack

Ugh. . .i'm tired of Disney it needs to get with the program and grow up. If you read one of my earlier posts on here when i say this it makes perfect sense:
The only way Nomura can really mature the Disney characters is:
1. He puts one of his own character in their world
2.He puts one of them in a KH native world.
3. They're naturally violent so he's able to work with them.

I'm super-de-duperty sure they're the actual reason Aqua cant show her back is them. I mean seriously they need to start working with the real world now. Targeting the older audience not the babies. Babies cant play video games. And by now EIGHT year olds now about mature stuff. But yeah at least is was optional. But imagine it took up a whole slot for a world when they could have put something much cooler or added to the other worlds.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Ugh. . .i'm tired of Disney it needs to get with the program and grow up. If you read one of my earlier posts on here when i say this it makes perfect sense:
The only way Nomura can really mature the Disney characters is:
1. He puts one of his own character in their world
2.He puts one of them in a KH native world.
3. They're naturally violent so he's able to work with them.

I'm super-de-duperty sure they're the actual reason Aqua cant show her back is them. I mean seriously they need to start working with the real world now. Targeting the older audience not the babies. Babies cant play video games. And by now EIGHT year olds now about mature stuff. But yeah at least is was optional. But imagine it took up a whole slot for a world when they could have put something much cooler or added to the other worlds.

I don't mind them targetting younger audiences... as long as the entertainment manages to entertain adults as well like the old Disney classics. One of the many reasons The Incredibles was my favorite Pixar film was because it was actually more for adults than it was for kids in many aspects. If Disney makes more stuff like Princess and the Frog and their older successful classics and drops the whole "crappy musical" thing, they'd still be pretty successful.

Apollo

Silver Member

Sweet I can't wait to play Recoded. I hope it is for the PSP but I could see it being on the DS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sweet I can't wait to play Recoded. I hope it is for the PSP but I could see it being on the DS.

Re:coded is on the DS actually.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

Um... you didn't even read the full title did you? It says (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) for a reason.

No offence to Apollo or anyone else, but I lold at this.

But ya Apollo, its for the NDS...I'm kinda sad that its not for the PSP.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

the next kh side game is for psp, i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back