• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:358/2 Days? Re:Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Re:358/2 Days? Re:Birth by Sleep?

I know that this is probably a long way off but, I just happened to think of this and wanted extra opinions. Do you think that, just like COM, SE and Nomura would opt to make a Re: 358/2 Days and/or Re: Birth by Sleep? I mean, it would definitely be easier to do than COM especially Birth BY Sleep. What do you all think?

P.S.
Im not sure if the DS can support voice acting, but if it can, who would you like to voice the remaining OXIII members? And if you don't know the actor's name, you can just give the character's name

Vexen: Hojo's voice in FF: CC
Lexaeus: I don't know
Zexion: Justin Cook (Russell Tringum on FMA)
Marluxia: Dave Wittenberg (Yazoo on FFVII: AC, Kakashi Hatake on Naruto)
Larxene: Kate Higgins (Sakura Haruno on Naruto)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Re: 358/2 Days? Re:Birth by Sleep?

I really don't see Nomura going to go through all the trouble of releasing every little handheld game on a home console.

Why release it on handhelds in the first place, then?

The thing with Re: COM was just a little "bonus" to go with Final Mix +. I don't think it's going to happen again.

Im not sure if the DS can support voice acting

The DS has proven it's VA capability with games like "Mega Man ZX" already. It's more a matter of space available on a regular DS cartridge.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

Yeah I'd have to agree. It was a bonus. It would cost a ton of money to re-release games on consoles. All the money to give it better acting, the VA's etc. Re:Com was just a nice bonus!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I see at best a Re:Coded. Because it will be like a part of KH3, in same way than CoM was part of KH2. But except this, no.

blader94

i highly doubt that SE will do that even though it would be cool

DraxenTNF

Maybe it may come out but if it comes really out it may take a loooonnngg time.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Zexion: Justin Cook (Russell Tringum on FMA)
Marluxia: Dave Wittenberg (Yazoo on FFVII: AC, Kakashi Hatake on Naruto)
Larxene: Kate Higgins (Sakura Haruno on Naruto)

Oh God. Larxene with english Sakura's voice... that is just painful. English Naruto sucks.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)

I suggest a remake of 358 over 2 days. But no really remake, well, you know, this game will go around Roxas, mostly Roxas, and I wanna know what the other twelve members, made. Their origin, etc. Such a game would be awesome.

T

Tatsumaru

I dont know what to think or believe as of right now. But I seriously cant wait till 2012 when KH3 comes out at least that When I think it comes out.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Well If they do - which I don't they will,
there is no point in worrying about it cause it most likely wont be in anything other than Japanese.

ansemcontainer

if anything i do believe they would make a Re Coded.. cause i dont think many people will get to play it

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

Chain of Memories for the GBA had the lowest sales out of the KH games. I guess Square wanted to see how a 3D version would do. BBS and 358/2 Days would be pretty easy to put on console. PSP games are developed in high quality graphics, and when its finished it is compressed for the PSP system. So just compress it for PS2 and we got RE:BBS. 358/2 Days is a little more difficult but considering that they use characters and places that are already designed and put into 3D, it can be done much quicker than a normal PS2 game.

I however doubt a release of any of these handheld console games on a home console. To release it now would be a waste because then the original ones wont sell as well. To release it later, once the originals are sold, would be a failure as people are moving over to the next generation, and BBS and 358/2 Days wont look hot on the PS3, 360, and Wii. And by the time these games would release on a home console, the PS2 wont be an in thing for developers anymore.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Yeah, and didn't Nomura say that he wasn't making anymore KH games for the PS2? And by the time these games are released and enough time would pass to consider a re-release, I think PS2s will be obsolete.

They might re-make Coded for another platform though, if they want to release it internationally and it's too complex for anything other than a Japanese cell phone.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards

They might re-make Coded for another platform though, if they want to release it internationally and it's too complex for anything other than a Japanese cell phone.
Yeah, but it would most probably be remade on a handheld console. The amount of work that goes into making current gen home console games is not worth it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Oh God. Larxene with english Sakura's voice... that is just painful. English Naruto sucks.

Sakura isn't as bad as Ino. I hate that bitch with the epitome of my soul. The voice is trash and the VA needs to be shot in the throat to stop her from ever doing anime again.
~

There won't be any RE games again. Like Lezard said, Coded; maybe, but definitely not BBS or 358/2.

lux_crusader

Just get the English equivalencies to their Japanese voices. So Vexen is Hojo and Lexaeus is Optimus Prime

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

I doubt they'll make a Final Mix for the next upcoming games. That's just sorta stupid in my opinion, 2 is enough. If they did, they'd probably try switching the platforms, like 358/2 going onto a PSP. Nomura's probably going to put all the ideas he's got into the next 3 games so he won't have to worry about making a remake.

UrbanQuattrus

The only way they'd do this is if they believed it would make money. And outside of Japan, it absolutely wouldn't, so if you live in the States, this discussion is moot.

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki

I suggest a remake of 358 over 2 days. But no really remake, well, you know, this game will go around Roxas, mostly Roxas, and I wanna know what the other twelve members, made. Their origin, etc. Such a game would be awesome.

I would want that too! I think that if Square went into games that were about the stories of all of the Organization members, and their 'originals' it'd be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back