• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rammstein

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hey, at least you get dates occasionally.

They never come to the States.

TheChosenOne

First off, I find it extremly funny to see the german songtitles in english sentences.
And yeah they're pretty good, I like Sonne the best... that sounded extremly weird to me but whatever.
I saw them live a year ago because they came to my home town and the concert was like 10€.

Naryx15

I hate Rammstein. Violently.

I retract my original statement, I bought Herzeleid a few months ago and I really like it, 'Wolt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen?' and 'Heirate Mich' are probably my favorites.

Haha, nice. Good choices, btw.

Herzeleid's a pretty good album. My personal favorites are either Mutter or Reise, Reise.

Oh, and the new album coming this fall sounds like it'll be good.

But it seems like neither of us are having dates this year. Sucks for both of us. Now I think of it, they haven't been to the UK since 2005...
They're already planning dates for next year. And they haven't toured since 2005, so that would explain their "absence".

Naryx15

Well, no but they just started planning shows for spring already. They've always toured in the UK.

EDIT: They just updated their official site today. They said they're planning shows in Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, and Russia.

Last edited:

Firagex

They've got a few good songs I'll admit. Obviously Du Haust and Bang Bang was alright to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back