• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Re: [UPDATED] She's already got a boyfriend.... [UPDATED]

wait a month or so before you make your comeback. Make sure she is ready to be back in a relationship.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Chances are that after the break up, she might not want to be in a relationship for a while. Usually a couple of months.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

so i just wanna pose a question? is it weird that i tell her i love her when we say bye? sometimes i say it first, sometimes she does. but i'm just kinda a loving person so i think i say that to a lot of people.

and is it bad that sometimes i call her my big sister and she calls me her little brother? its something i started a long time ago cuz she's always there for me (even though i'm older than her) and she helped continue it. same way, sometimes i say it fist, sometimes she does.

D

Deleted member 74488

I shall shut my mouth and let you hope.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

so i just wanna pose a question? is it weird that i tell her i love her when we say bye? sometimes i say it first, sometimes she does. but i'm just kinda a loving person so i think i say that to a lot of people.

and is it bad that sometimes i call her my big sister and she calls me her little brother? its something i started a long time ago cuz she's always there for me (even though i'm older than her) and she helped continue it. same way, sometimes i say it fist, sometimes she does.

1. If she says it to you first sometimes, I'd say it's fine.

2.Ehh... The problem I could see with this is that it contributes to the whole issue of 'I don't want to lose you as a friend' if you ended up telling her how you felt, because she could be seeing it as a friendly, sibling-like relationship. You get in the friend zone, it's game over.

the big sister/little brother ordeal you got goin' on, trashes your chances with her in my opinion.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

Yeah he went on a rant about loli. As Grace Assassin nicely put it, he was,

"An hero in the crusade against lolicon"

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

Although I doubt he has my cunning, charm, and good looks.
-----------------------------

She has a bf now, so there's not much you can do ATM but when you see her, I think you gotta kinda act more like an option for a relationship and not so much of a good friend. Don't get me wrong, still be nice to her and stuff, but you gotta let her know that you're a pretty cool guy, too.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

my personality is that i'm EVERYONE's friend. now of course to some people i'm just associates and to some i'm real good friends but its just who i am. it would be just about impossible for me to "act cool" or act like "boyfriend material" as much as i might want to. i'm just a fun guy. smart. but fun. kinda crazy at times too. but good crazy.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

Sorry about that, I think I phrased it wrong.

Obviously you don't want to try and act cool or tough around her, because since you've known her a while, she'd see right through you. You just need to show her that you can be more than a friend.

Is that better?

so how do i do that? with any girl for that matter?

ask them on a date, not "hey, you wanna go see a movie?". you have to make sure that they know its a date.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

so just to experiment, i'm not gonna be so super friendly with my friend anymore and see what happens. i won't say i love you and i wont do the brother/sister thing just to see what happens. does this sound like a bad idea? i was thinking maybe she'd ask whats up or maybe i can see how much friendliness is really coming from her.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

i had planned to do that this summer but im just so busy. i'd have to go the gym or else i'd have no motivation.

no motivation! what about ur friend, i think thats all the motivation u need

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com

naw... but you love her different. not as a sister but as the gf thing. welll yeah that can be bad. cuz u think of her different man. lol i do that alot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back