• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Re: [UPDATED] She's already got a boyfriend.... [UPDATED]

yeah i think u would go threw anything for her, aww how cute lol

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

i would be scared the f*** out of my mind cuz i'm 110 pounds (no fat, NO MUSCLE whatsoever) and i'd prolly get my ass handed to me on a silver platter but i'd try at least haha. i'm really not the physical type lol.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

oh well if u start working out now and eat some beef u'll be good, nah but if dont like that stuff just do push ups and crunches and u'll be ripped in no time lol

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

I love how everyone is assuming that he's a jealous type because he picked you guys up. Maybe she asked him to do it because she wanted to see him!

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

oh well if u start working out now and eat some beef u'll be good, nah but if dont like that stuff just do push ups and crunches and u'll be ripped in no time lol

i had planned to do that this summer but im just so busy. i'd have to go the gym or else i'd have no motivation.

I love how everyone is assuming that he's a jealous type because he picked you guys up. Maybe she asked him to do it because she wanted to see him!

no they're assuming he's the jealous type cuz he randomly decided to stop in while we were having dinner.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

i had planned to do that this summer but im just so busy. i'd have to go the gym or else i'd have no motivation.

no they're assuming he's the jealous type cuz he randomly decided to stop in while we were having dinner.

Again, she might have invited him. He must have known where you guys were somehow, and I"m guessing she told him. You're just biased because you have feelings for her, so you only see what you want to. And fighting him will only make you lose her as a friend. Trust me, I've been in her position plenty of times. Girls will /always/ choose their boyfriends, especially teenage girls!

[edit] And even if he was jealous, don't you think he has a right to be? Here you are plotting to break up their relationship when he probably loves and knows her more than you do. How would you feel if you had a girlfriend and she went on a date with another guy? Put yourself in his position.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

she said she didnt invite him though, and she wouldnt have lied about something small and stupid like that. cuz she was surprised when she saw him.

tbh though, he acted like a jerk to her around me at least. he hardly talked to her about anything at the restaurant (hardly said hi for that matter). and we he took us home, he didn't even ask about the musical or nothing. u think he would be slightly interested in what shes doing. she asks him a question and he doesnt even answer it? so what if im there.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

she said she didnt invite him though, and she wouldnt have lied about something small and stupid like that. cuz she was surprised when she saw him.

tbh though, he acted like a jerk to her around me at least. he hardly talked to her about anything at the restaurant (hardly said hi for that matter). and we he took us home, he didn't even ask about the musical or nothing. u think he would be slightly interested in what shes doing. she asks him a question and he doesnt even answer it? so what if im there.

Again, I think you're distorting things to make it seem worse than it is. And who knows? Maybe she invited him because she felt uncomfortable around you and lied because she didn't want to say it. You're only seeing what you want to. And maybe he acted like a jerk because he was upset at her for hanging out with you alone, which is understandable. People are more aware of feelings than you give them credit for. I'd be extremely upset too if my boyfriend went to a musical and then dinner with another girl, and likewise, he'd be upset, too. You're fighting a losing battle and honestly you're being selfish. If you really cared for her you'd stop trying to put her in a position that would definitely stress her out. I'd be extremely upset if one of my male friends that liked me tried to break my boyfriend and I up. I appreciate the fact that when one friend in particular asks me to hang out, he invites my boyfriend, too. This shows he cares more about my happiness and our friendship than his own selfish desire to be with me.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: She's already got a boyfriend....

UPDATE:::::

(omg second time i had to type this :/...anyway)

so i took her to the musical last night. had a great time, but there is news to tell.

so me and my dad picked her up and we drove into D.C.. he dropped us off so we could get dinner, and she decides to go to Johnny Rocket's (not my personal choice, there were lots of choices, but i wasnt about to tell her where to go). so we're there, eating our food and guess who shows up? HER BOYFRIEND!!! apparently he guessed where she was gonna go and decided to drop in. he left pretty fast but still.....

so we get starbucks and walk over to the theater. we got there plenty early and had lots of time to walk around and go up on the roof, look at d.c.. it was so nice. the musical was awesome as well.

so its time to go home, and guess who's driving us home? HER BOYFRIEND. i was so excited, as you can imagine. /sarcasm. so first off he takes forever. then his car has a really small backseat (which i sat in of course, so that they could sit in the front and hold holds :p...ugh), he had the windows down the whole time and it was windy and cold. he doesn't even talk except to her apparently so the ride home was pretty quiet except for some forced conversation.

everything was great with her, i just hate the fact that he was involved. but i learned that apparently they argue....and she always blames him lmao.

i think if i had actually said anything last night, it would have been the biggest mistake of my life. i guess we'll see what happens this year.

Well thats a bunch of shit. Ahahhaha. -_-

Anyway. Mebbe you should try talking to her about her relationship... but not too pushy. Play it smooth.

Or just wait it out. Patience, I guess.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

@ Ectasy - yeah w/e. i really don't think that applies to the situation, but if i does than i don't see and don't really care. i'm not trying to break them up, i'm just stating i wish i was the boyfriend and not the friend, and i'm just a little upset over the fact i have no control over the situation. and i was just a little surprised over her boyfriend's behavior and she was a little upset by it too.

Well thats a bunch of shit. Ahahhaha. -_-

Anyway. Mebbe you should try talking to her about her relationship... but not too pushy. Play it smooth.

Or just wait it out. Patience, I guess.

i know lmao.

yeah, i've tried that and it's not worth it.

:-/ yeah that's what it looks like.

C

Crossroads

Like I keep saying...

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com

I feel you man. I feel like telling you what I'm going thru rite now but I'm not sure that'll help hahaha.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

The guy kind of has a right to be upset about the two of you being on a date, I know I would be.

C

Crossroads

omg it wasnt a freaking date! it was me doing something nice for my friend, my friend who i hardly ever get to do stuff.

Haha. No it was a date. Because you like her.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

It could've been seen as a date to those who do not know. Or know that you like her.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

I dont know what to tell u man im sort of in the same situation myself with a lot of girls, heres one thing man HOOK UPS they are so much easier and less stressful

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

Haha. No it was a date. Because you like her.

no, i wish it was a date. but as it was, it was a night out.

It could've been seen as a date to those who do not know. Or know that you like her.

yes. nobody knows for sure i like her except for a couple of people/mentors.

I dont know what to tell u man im sort of in the same situation myself with a lot of girls, heres one thing man HOOK UPS they are so much easier and less stressful

sorry bout that.
thing is i only like one person at a time. i don't even get how people can like more than one person. to me thats more lust than it is love.
i don't hook up. i'm in it to win it lol. plus (tbh), i don't think i'm exactly hook up material anyway. i'm not bad looking, i'm just not brad pitt or whoever :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back