• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: [UPDATED] She's already got a boyfriend.... [UPDATED]

no motivation! what about ur friend, i think thats all the motivation u need

i mean i would never be able to buy weights and bulk up at home. i would need somebody to tell me what to do, preferably at a gym...like a personal trainer or w/e. cuz i don't like physical activity and me trying would end really fast.

naw... but you love her different. not as a sister but as the gf thing. welll yeah that can be bad. cuz u think of her different man. lol i do that alot too.

well i started the bro/sis thing before i started to/knew i liked her. and now i just regret it :p

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

i mean i would never be able to buy weights and bulk up at home. i would need somebody to tell me what to do, preferably at a gym...like a personal trainer or w/e. cuz i don't like physical activity and me trying would end really fast.

u dont have to buy weights and stuff. before u go to bed do some push ups, crunches. even if u shoot hoops everyday that'll help.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
ahhh u kno what i'll tell u. Go outside right now and play basketball. and ur gonna have fun.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
You sound like Athletics Legend. =/

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
i hate sports.

hate them.

with a passion.

sports hate you with a passion

5520.jpg

Believe me when I say that I simply couldn't resist...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You sound like Athletics Legend. =/

And I had almost forgotten that such an idiot lived. Gah, he's worse than Devi's friend from I Feel Sick. . .

"My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend."
"You should play sports. Sports are the answer to everything."

"I'm all of my limbs are paralyzed, so I can only sit at a computer all day."
"SPORTS MOTHER FUCKER."

Uhg.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com

Bahahhahahha!!! ^

well i started the bro/sis thing before i started to/knew i liked her. and now i just regret it :p

ehh... i'm telling you from a relationship i had where i did the same thing. it might make the girl awkward. ahahahha. sorry

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Croquet is actually pretty fun, don't knock it till you try it.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
sports hate you with a passion

and i dont blame them.

It doesn't have to be sports. As long as you're doing something outside it helps.

my dad makes me do plenty outside. trust me.

i hate sports too i could never make my school's croquet team

oh you poor thing.

but still, we're back to this which no one answered. --v
so just to experiment, i'm not gonna be so super friendly with my friend anymore and see what happens. i won't say i love you and i wont do the brother/sister thing just to see what happens. does this sound like a bad idea? i was thinking maybe she'd ask whats up or maybe i can see how much friendliness is really coming from her.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
why thank you Iridium. such a positive outlook, although i admit you're right.

but i been wanting to better myself and while i don't necessarily want to impress people (because i want to be myself), i want to be confident about myself and not always feel that i'm not good enough for some girls. like i said earlier, i don't think theres much about me that i can impress people with (besides being smart), so why not do something that's good for me in more than one way?

K

kingdomfighter5

but i been wanting to better myself and while i don't necessarily want to impress people (because i want to be myself), i want to be confident about myself and not always feel that i'm not good enough for some girls. like i said earlier, i don't think theres much about me that i can impress people with (besides being smart), so why not do something that's good for me in more than one way?

Yes be yourself dont change for a girl. And I agree about the whole confidence thing. I sometimes feel the same way but the best thing to do is ignore that feeling. You remind me of a younger me, so ill tell you the way one of my "girl friends" not dating her that is, told me it was like this. "_______ you're a great guy, you may not think it yourself, but your too modest, and if she didn't want to date you she's just stupid, get over it and find yourself a smart girl" My other friends agreed with her and added some stuff like "Don't let another girl get you down, you'll be eighteen and in college, your bound to find someone there..." and "Screw her throw her in a tronk and drive the car off a bridge that will show her.." needless to say, I didnt take that last piece of advice :D

But don't try any sports just to impress someone. Do them cause you like them, or cause you want a place to hang with your friends or something.... Being smart will definitely help senior year though. All my nerdy friend got girlfriends senior year. EVEN THE ONES THAT EVERYONE IN MY SENIOR CLASS HATED not saying thats you...

Good luck again :D
Just Keep Moving forward

Kingdomfighter5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back