• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP 3000 - 129.99 One Day Only

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
QUICK

BUY ME ONE JEELS

OR I'LL CRY ON YOU :C

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I already spent my $160 for one at gamestop. Could've saved alot of money if i waited. I could've bought a memory stick just for bbs too.

Wheels

Oooh, sweet deal! I'm sure if this news is spread around quick enough, those PSPs will be selling like muffins

Mmmm, muffins...

ActingDude17

It says PSP Core System. Does it include everything the pack does too (adapter, power cord, battery pack)?

ActingDude17

Thank you. I'm not a huge PSP guy, or Sony gamer for that matter, and just wanted to make sure.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This isn't a bad deal...but if you got this for $130, and the game for $35, thats $165, which is still better then the bundle...and you can get the decals for it...too bad this deal came around after many people got their PSP's.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I wish BBS would be on the PSN because the pspGo is selling for $200 @ walmart.com

So you would rather buy something that doesn't play BBS and costs $200 than buy something that does play BBS for $130!?

Save your money. Don't buy that crap.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My friends and I had a a discussion about the Go yesterday, My one friend said that he wanted to get the go cause it looks cooler, and I said "Most chances you won't be able to play a title that you want since it won't be on the PSN. Than my Other friend said it was better than nothing. and I said DUDE, only an IDIOT would buy something like that expensive, when you can get a PSP 3000 with a cheaper price and get the same deal, all you have is a short memory, you can get a 8 GB probably half of the memory you can get with a PSPGo that is like $250, and you can still get PSN games on the 3000, and play UMB. and My friend is still not convince D: So whatever, he pissed me off by saying the PSPGo wins. DDDDD:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back