• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP 3000 - 129.99 One Day Only

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My friends and I had a a discussion about the Go yesterday, My one friend said that he wanted to get the go cause it looks cooler, and I said "Most chances you won't be able to play a title that you want since it won't be on the PSN. Than my Other friend said it was better than nothing. and I said DUDE, only an IDIOT would buy something like that expensive, when you can get a PSP 3000 with a cheaper price and get the same deal, all you have is a short memory, you can get a 8 GB probably half of the memory you can get with a PSPGo that is like $250, and you can still get PSN games on the 3000, and play UMB. and My friend is still not convince D: So whatever, he pissed me off by saying the PSPGo wins. DDDDD:<

I agree with you friend when he says it is better then nothing...however, as of right now, it is up against something, that is the other PSP's and it is not better then those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back