• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

No, japan's getting 358/2 Days this summer, then coded around the fall, and BBS will come out next summer.
So we might get 358/2 Days around fall next year, coded next summer or spring (09), and BBS around fall 09

*hits head* My bad, I was thinking of 89349239/2, not BBS. xP

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'd expect it to be. These are new enemies after all. Perhaps they are like the Heartless in the sense that some are manufactured, and others "naturally" formed. We seem to have the usual "Shadow/Dusk" ones after all. The more evolved forms.. well who knows. But there definitely seems to be some sort of symbol o_o.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Bleh, we don't even know anything about them now, let alone where they could come in the future. Already so many mysteries to solve, probably best not to create even more O_O.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well once we learn more, and considering it has been revealed that these next three titles pave the way to the true KH3, we're most likely to at least get a reference. They must have a pretty large role storyline wise, not only because they're new enemies [or old for that matter] but because they're in such a pivotal game, and seemingly disappear in time for KH1.

-- Andy

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
I'd expect it to be. These are new enemies after all. Perhaps they are like the Heartless in the sense that some are manufactured, and others "naturally" formed. We seem to have the usual "Shadow/Dusk" ones after all. The more evolved forms.. well who knows. But there definitely seems to be some sort of symbol o_o.

-- Andy

That's what I think. Maybe this is the 'natural ' heartless, Pureblood, and the ones we encountered in KH- is the manufactured ones, Emblem.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Agreed, or at least the original creature which led to the creation of Heartless. Heartless do seem to have replaced these creatures, after all.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Kairi's Grandmother said:
Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It’s the world we live in now. But the true light
sleeps, deep within the darkness. That’s why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

I think from this we can deduct that the darkness was formed out of man's heart, and from the hearts now consumed came the Heartless, a by-product. There's a lot we could take from this actually, including the children rebuilding the world. Since Birth By Sleep is a prequel, a lot could be explained, perhaps even Kairi's Keyblade. But this is going off the topic of the actual insignia. If we use this story to explain the new emblem found upon the enemies, it could show darkness coming out of the heart, not light. They come from the heart, whereas Heartless come from where there is now void.

-- Andy

EDIT: Front page altered to include above theory, with credit!

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Looks like this to me:

untitled-2.jpg

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I think that could be possible.. it would help if we could see the lower half though T_T. The emblem appears to have rays emitting from its sides on the new screens, whereas this is merely a heart insignia. Still, it would be good if there's a connection. Perhaps Terra's belt represents an untainted heart, whereas the enemies have darkness coming out of the heart.

-- Andy

EDIT: -Arcana-X-, I think we are! We seem to be on the same wavelength :D. What do you think about the Heartless being the future by-products of the "new" enemies? The two must be connected, I mean the Heartless do seem to be replacements of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back