• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

If you ask me (not that anyone did), it looks like a cross between an 'X' and a messed-up 'M'... perhaps these creatures are something of Master Xehanort's design?
I never thought of that. Hmmm... LIGHTBULB! If they are, then Ansem wasn't the source of the heartless after all. It was Master Xehanort. If that is true, then MX must have found some way to get his creatures to Radiant Garden in the form of Xehanort/Xemnas. What can I conclude from this? That MX was trying to create beings with hearts, but failed and made these things. He hated them, but they were still loyall to him, so he made more to serve him. If that's the case, then these creatures didn't evolve into the Heartless, because they aren't hearts, they have something similar.

Yes, I love If/Then statements.

kiante

Hey, some people have said that it looks like Keyblades with a heart in the middle. I agree. And there are TWO keyblades. I remember in one interview, Nomura said that there was like, an important reason why Riku and Sora could dual-wield. Dual-wield. Two Keyblades. Maybe it means something? Oh, and only one heart with the two blades. It MUST mean something...right?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hey, I noticed something. If you look closely you can see a big M and a big X.
So, if you put an M and an X against eachother you get .... MX.
Meaning that MX made them^^

EDIT: I just saw that TwoAcross tought this too and posted it before me ...

EyeOfDiscovery

Hey there. I've been looking through the new scans, and something that caught my eye in particular was the emblem on the enemy's chest outside Snow White's cottage and Cinderella's castle. Much like Heartless often wore the crest on their chest, I've found something similar.

NewEmblemhidef.jpg

It seems to be showing a heart at the centre, surrounded by what could be rays (of darkness?), or blades (as many have speculated to resemble the Keyblade, and the hearts of those fallen and consumed).

POSSIBLE THEORY: Inspired by -Arcana-X-, we could use V.A.T.13's [now slightly modified] sketch to explain what this new symbol could mean.

Newemblemsketch-2.jpg

I think from this we can deduct that the darkness was formed out of man's heart, and from the hearts now consumed came the Heartless, a by-product. There's a lot we could take from this actually, including the children rebuilding the world. Since Birth By Sleep is a prequel, a lot could be explained, perhaps even Kairi's Keyblade. But this is going off the topic of the actual insignia. If we use this story to explain the new emblem found upon the enemies, it could show darkness coming out of the heart, not light. They come from the heart, whereas Heartless come from where there is now void. So conclusively, the Heartless perhaps evolved from this new race, which later learnt to steal the heart. Whether they were replaced or extinguished, we do not know, but this emblem can help us speculate at least.

What do you think? Discuss! =]

-- Andy

Um.. Why take my thread and make it your own? -.-

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Um.. Why take my thread and make it your own? -.-

Man, this thread is dated from december 2007, you joined June 2008 so how can this possibly be a "copy" of your thread? Next time, just check the date first before you post something like that, okay ^_^

Anyways, @gotegenks, I think Ansem meant the heartless with darkness consumed creatures^_^

Last edited:

gotegenks

Man, this thread is dated from december 2007, you joined June 2008 so how can this possibly be a "copy" of your thread? Next time, just check the date first before you post something like that, okay ^_^

Anyways, @gotegenks, I think Ansem meant the heartless with darkness consumed creatures^_^

but he said that before he created the heartless... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back