• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I think that could be possible.. it would help if we could see the lower half though T_T. The emblem appears to have rays emitting from its sides on the new screens, whereas this is merely a heart insignia. Still, it would be good if there's a connection. Perhaps Terra's belt represents an untainted heart, whereas the enemies have darkness coming out of the heart.

-- Andy

Well, both Terra and Ven have that emblem, so it has to mean something.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The two do study under the same master after all, who has yet to be named. He did send them and Aqua after Master Xehanort, and the dark soldier. It would be interesting if we could find an emblem on MX or DS actually. It might help prove the theories. I'm going to stick with the fact that it resembles an untainted heart, but I could easily be wrong.

-- Andy

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
To me, that symbol that JakeH pointed out looks like the Organization symbol right-side up. You know that the original symbol is an 'upside-down' heart? And nice observation! I never knew that Terra AND Ven had the symbol.

Yeah, I do believe that this monster is like the 'prototype' to the heartless. Like you said, the heartless are the newer, improved product. And of course they're connected because majority of the people are saying that this is the heartless symbol, but techinically it is not. Also, I wonder about the term 'Heartless'. It came into use when 'Ansem' wrote these reports. But people are saying that MX could be Xehanort. So...

Brain Freeze! :toungesmile:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
We've done a nifty little job already though! It is peculiar how two men share the same name, yet alternate appearances. Much like two enemies share similar forms and ideas, yet are two separate races. There must be a transition between the two, or so you'd expect. It would definitely be worth scouring the secret ending video Birth By Sleep to see what other symbols we could find, yet from all the screens we've had of MX and DS, there doesn't seem to be anything new. The fact that DS is a demon and cannot wield a Keyblade could be of importance though.. there is definitely a theme of pure darkness, and how it consumes the heart.

-- Andy

JayXIII

Okay so we have this symbol, the symbol worn by ven and terra, and the the thirs symbol roxas drew on the table. What do they relate to?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I don't really think Roxas' symbol was too relevant. If I recall it was just a crown.. If I am wrong do correct me. As for Terra and Ven's symbol, I think it simply means a pure heart, but again I may be wrong ^^'.

-- Andy

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't particularly remember if it was confirmed that it was a crown or not..but. If you look at that sketch. It's got points on the top, just as a crown would have. So perhaps we've all been thinking it was a crown when really it was this. But if it was this, then I wonder...how would Roxas know about it? Ven's heart perhaps?

JayXIII

it was a circle with an x through it with points coming off it. They were in this order large point small point etc...

JayXIII

Well he draws crown in video and on the page of my book it show the symbol i described above. how interesting...

Karn1254

Oh good idea whoever thought it might be the symbol Roxas drew even though thats not it (MAYBE but it really looks like a crown).

Ok one thing I don't get, why do people say these things have NO connection with the heartless? Why couldn't the heartless have been around? The heartless will be around forever and people had darkness in their hearts back then so there had to be heartless they didn't just pick a particular time to appear... right?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. crown?.. Heart?.. This is what I've heard from this thread.. so.. my idea.. Kingdom Hearts? (crown + heart) Warriors of Kingdom Hearts (non-heartless), fighting for Kingdom Hearts and have mostly, darkness-filled hearts.

V

V.A.T.13

The guidebook wasn't made by Square. That Circle symbol was just something used to represent whole beings. It isn't canon to the actual game in anyway.

What Roxas drew was a crown. I have the render for it right here: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Sorade/NaminesNotebook.png

As for the DS, MX said he was a demon that wasn't meant to weild a keyblade, yet he does.
Also, just to confuse you guys more, what if he wasn't talking about the DS? What if he was talking about Ven? >D
Wouldn't THAT be a surprise?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well now we have the Roxas thing sorted, I think this is indeed a new symbol.

Karn1254, haha the thing we've been discussing most here is the connection between the Heartless and these new enemies. Darkness has a large role it seems. Darkness and its effect on hearts.

-- Andy

Stars

リク
The guidebook wasn't made by Square. That Circle symbol was just something used to represent whole beings. It isn't canon to the actual game in anyway.

What Roxas drew was a crown. I have the render for it right here: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Sorade/NaminesNotebook.png

As for the DS, MX said he was a demon that wasn't meant to weild a keyblade, yet he does.
Also, just to confuse you guys more, what if he wasn't talking about the DS? What if he was talking about Ven? >D
Wouldn't THAT be a surprise?

Maybe he is talking about Terra ? Ven seem possible too .

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Actually you have a good point there O_O. I never thought it would be towards Ven, but with all the phrases like "Erase me" and curiosity about why he'd have friends, it could well be possible. Then there's the secret ending movie, and the line "What have you done", the fact that Ven has something to take from MX.. It could all tie into the heart, or perhaps no heart.

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back