• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible lead on Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
-Ansem tells Riku that he is acting as a Dream Eater for Sora since he dived into Sora's dream at the start of the quest
-The World Logo in TWTNW appears when someone is in the Real World
-Sora's story starts in the Real World then becomes the Sleeping Realm once he's put to sleep by YMX
-Riku's story starts with him in the Sleeping Realm and then he awakes in the Real World once defeating Ansem and helping to free Sora from his nightmare
-Upon awaking from the real world, Riku comments aloud that he still has his Dream Eater powers and it must be because Sora is still sleeping. He then sees Sora's Dream Eaters which confirms this.
-We know from the story that Sora and Riku's forms are due to Yen Sid's magic and we see that they are back to their original selves when they return to Mysterious Tower, so it's easy to surmise why they are still in their exam forms between those two points.
-We see through TWTNW's story that Between Realm worlds exist both in the real world and the Realm of Sleep, obviously, but this is also set up by Symphony of Sorcery, where we see the Mysterious Tower existing in both the real world (Mickey and Yen Sid's scenes) and the Dream World.

1. Got that
2. I noticed that, but I've seen that done before in other games when the real story has come into play so I just assumed that was the case as opposed to something actually plot relevant
3. Yup
4. Yup
5. I don't remember that
6. I thought they only stayed in those forms from Yen Sid's magic BECAUSE they were in RoS, huh.
7. Yeah, I noticed that but didn't really delve into it (like I said before, I just let that slide)

Well granted it's been four years since I played this game (and it wasn't one of my favourites) but anyway thanks for the refresher, I feel a bit better about my KH knowledge now.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
6. I thought they only stayed in those forms from Yen Sid's magic BECAUSE they were in RoS, huh.
If that were the case, then he Sora shouldn't have been shifting between his KHII and DDD appearances while in the Realm of Sleep. Seems to me like being in or out of the RoS has nothing to do with their appearances. (Plus they were already de-aged when they arrived at Destiny Islands, which was both before the exam started and before they entered the Realm of Sleep.)

Kaponokingg

Well you're right but one thing I know is that when sora freed his heart ,he was born as a heartless,and his nobody formed,xehanort freed his heart when he was an apprentice . and thus ansem SOD and Xemnas was formed ,but what we know is that ansem was a heartless version of xehanort how do we know he was a heartless version of Terra too?how do we know that the heartless hasn't been killed yet? Unfortunately I'm gonna rule this out myself cause xemnas looks like Terra too.so if he is in fact a nobody formed from two hearts like roxas.then when they were both destroyed xehanort returned. Where is terra?his heart has to be returned to his former self ..which he can show up confused..or.....Terra had already returned as himself and like xehanort said he was gonna split up in to 13 darknesses. One of those thirteen has to be Terra with a little bit of xehanort inside him .. I believe when someone fights him.Terra will break from control of the darkness

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well you're right but one thing I know is that when sora freed his heart ,he was born as a heartless,and his nobody formed,xehanort freed his heart when he was an apprentice . and thus ansem SOD and Xemnas was formed ,but what we know is that ansem was a heartless version of xehanort how do we know he was a heartless version of Terra too?how do we know that the heartless hasn't been killed yet? Unfortunately I'm gonna rule this out myself cause xemnas looks like Terra too.so if he is in fact a nobody formed from two hearts like roxas.then when they were both destroyed xehanort returned. Where is terra?his heart has to be returned to his former self ..which he can show up confused..or.....Terra had already returned as himself and like xehanort said he was gonna split up in to 13 darknesses. One of those thirteen has to be Terra with a little bit of xehanort inside him .. I believe when someone fights him.Terra will break from control of the darkness
One of the main and intentionally unsolved mysteries of this series is Terra's current state and location. The in-game journal of DDD explicitly states that no one has any idea where any part of Terra- body or heart- is at the moment.

There's no way to know until KH3 drops, honestly. The best we can do is speculation and wild mass guessing.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
If that were the case, then he Sora shouldn't have been shifting between his KHII and DDD appearances while in the Realm of Sleep. Seems to me like being in or out of the RoS has nothing to do with their appearances. (Plus they were already de-aged when they arrived at Destiny Islands, which was both before the exam started and before they entered the Realm of Sleep.)
I will refer back to my previous (incorrect) theory that that's how Sora perceived himself at that moment. He saw his older friends, resonated with them, looked older, saw Terra and Aqua, perceived himself as Ven without knowing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But... wait, Xemnas didn't have Xehanort's memories, creating a sentient Heartless deprives the Nobody of its memories, and...

So... what, were the memories repressed or something...? Stuff's not adding up.

hqdefault.jpg

And where was that stated? The reason Roxas was deprived of Sora's memories was not because Sora was a "sentient" Heartless but because Sora's time as a Heartless was so short the "memory transfer" didn't really start. Sora himself admits that he started to "forget things" when talking about his time as a Heartless.
The way how the hearts, powers and memories of Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus had been exactly divided between Ansem SoD and Xemnas remains a mystery to this day. We don't know who had exactly what and to which extent of those two, but it is clear Xemnas did have something as he was not only following Xehanort's plan as Audo says, he also was still very knowledgeable about Keyblade functions and capable of putting together an artificial KH which he certainly would not be able to do with just the memories of the one year spent as Ansem the Wise's apprentice.

That quote refers more to Xemnas'/Xehanort's general inability to perceive and/or value emotions other than negative ones rather than hinting about what memories exactly he may be missing or not, believing those to be the source of "true" power as this shows:
KH 2 said:
Mickey: Xemnas! No!

Xemnas: Hearts quivering with hatred...

Sora: Xemnas! Don't!

Xemnas: Hearts burning with rage...

Donald: You'll never win!

Xemnas: Hearts scarred by envy... That fool Ansem said the heart's true nature
was beyond his understanding. But it's not beyond mine! Hearts are the source
of all power!
I get carried away though, the core message is that Xemnas still held parts of Xehanort regardless and thus in order for Geezy Overnort to return to the picture Xemnas' "end" was also needed in the end.
Ansem the Wise also hints at this in the DDD ending when he mentions that Sora was the only one to return to human form without destroying his Nobody.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
My best guess is that the heart will always try to rejoin with its original body. Of course, that creates a bit of a plot hole, since if that were the case, then it wouldn't have been necessary to destroy Xemnas to make Geezernort reform... contrary to the information given by Yen Sid and whatever other sources we've got.

Xemnas is basically Terra's soul and body with a personality influenced by Xehanort's heart. He really shouldn't be tied to Xehanort's existential status at all.

I guess this could be solved if the destruction of the Nobody counterpart is necessary for a freed heart to rejoin with its body, whether the Nobody is the heart's body and soul or not, but... Ugh. Doesn't make much sense.
Well the reason why all of the Apprentices recompleted at the same time was because Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts was keeping their freed hearts captive, meaning they couldn't return to their bodies immediately. One could surmise the same would be the case for Xehanort's heart and his old body. Hypothetically.

Kaponokingg

And where was that stated? The reason Roxas was deprived of Sora's memories was not because Sora was a "sentient" Heartless but because Sora's time as a Heartless was so short the "memory transfer" didn't really start. Sora himself admits that he started to "forget things" when talking about his time as a Heartless.
The way how the hearts, powers and memories of Xehanort/Terra/Eraqus had been exactly divided between Ansem SoD and Xemnas remains a mystery to this day. We don't know who had exactly what and to which extent of those two, but it is clear Xemnas did have something as he was not only following Xehanort's plan as Audo says, he also was still very knowledgeable about Keyblade functions and capable of putting together an artificial KH which he certainly would not be able to do with just the memories of the one year spent as ansem the wises apprentice.
Actually one scene explained Xemnas saying hello old friend to aqua's armor , plus look at him he better have some of terra memories looking like that

Bumping this for the recent 2.8 trailer. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo is that Terra I spy in the Realm of Darkness? There's a lot to speculate on here, as they didn't show his face, so maybe Aqua is just having a vision, but even if its real, maybe its Terranort and not just Terra. Whatever this may mean, its starting to look like some of the things I was predicting weren't far off the mark.

hlc1988

Awards
I hope it is okay to post in this thread?

I was thinking about Terra today... I think its clear from what Xehanort says in DDD that Terra's body IS one of the 13, with a seed of Xehanort inside it. However I do not think Terra's heart is within that body. Xehanort's and Terra's Heartless, Ansem, would have had their Hearts inside him, with Xehanort's heart being the dominant one, right?

Well... what if when Ansem possessed Riku and when Ansem got destroyed, Terra's heart stayed with Riku? In BBS, when Terra meets a young Riku and performs the Keyblade inheritance ceremony, Terra tells Riku that one day he would find him or is that just part of the inheritance ceremony? Or maybe Terra just said those words because it felt right? But, whether its meant to foreshadow the future anyway, I do think its possible that Riku 'found' Terra when he was possessed by Ansem and doesn't know it.

Though would it just be a big coincidence that two of the heroes would have the hearts of a previous set of heroes inside them?

Eitherway, Terra is connected to Riku in someway and if anyone finds him, it will be Riku, not Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back