• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible atomic blast in the ancient past (I rhymed that on purpose)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Evidence at Mohenjo-Daro

This isnt new information, but it was interesting when I read it today.

Apparently, there is a place in India where the whole area was littered with skeletons. Some were holding hands and doing other everyday things as they died, suggesting they all died suddenly. They have remained for a very long time, preserved and undisturbed.
Most are very radioactive (one was around 50 times normal radioactivity)

I would just read the article, it is better than my explanation.

Here is another, incase you think there are arnt enough sources.
Ancient nuclear blasts and levitating stones

Any thoughts?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I first read about that stuff years ago. :/
Always wondered about that.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah. I know it isnt new. I couldnt find anything about it on here so I posted it.
I cant think of anything that can debunk it, so I thought it would be nice to show some other people.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The book I read it in was a book about ancient astronauts and they tried using that as proof for.. well.. aliens. :p
Off course, that doesn't really do anything at all to help. Sorry.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah. I can see where that would come in handy.
As far as i know, you dont have natural atomic blasts, which would mean that something did it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Wow....my mind is blown. Interesting...any guesses as to what it was?

I have no theories as to the method or cause for it is, but I am pretty sure that an atomic blast is the most likely explanation as to what happened.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
how can it be an atomic blast when radioactive materials weren't created around that time

The plot thickens.
Also, Radioactive materials dont have to be created. They are natural in the environment.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
There was a similar product when that one volcano erupted in Italy and preserved all those fossilized bodies in their tracks. Of course, not many volcanoes around India nor do they usually blast out radioactivity. But that would be one badass volcano if it did.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It would be a complete, utter, mind-screw if people discovered that the technology we've invented by now was already done a long time ago... I'm not saying things like the internet or television but, things like intricate architecture, knowledge on chemical components, and stellar maps.

It's possible that, what with how writing has only been around for so long and global communication for even a shorter amount of time, things have been used, abused, and forgotten. For all we know, the atomic bomb could've been invented ages ago by people as intelligent as any of us and that same invention could've led to their untimely ends.

It's really interesting, and kind of sad how we would forget such things. Or, maybe it was for the better...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It would be a complete, utter, mind-screw if people discovered that the technology we've invented by now was already done a long time ago... I'm not saying things like the internet or television but, things like intricate architecture, knowledge on chemical components, and stellar maps.

It's possible that, what with how writing has only been around for so long and global communication for even a shorter amount of time, things have been used, abused, and forgotten. For all we know, the atomic bomb could've been invented ages ago by people as intelligent as any of us and that same invention could've led to their untimely ends.

It's really interesting, and kind of sad how we would forget such things. Or, maybe it was for the better...

It wouldn't really but that much of a mind screw. Well, maybe to the big public but not everyone. Theories about that subject already go back decades.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh goodness, why do I feel like 'Aliens Built the Pyramids' is going to come back and haunt me?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'm gonna be as skeptical as always and say, I don't think it's an A-Bomb per se.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
When _EX endorses a theory, it automatically loses credibility.

Lol, I am pretty sure you dont even need to believe my opinions to know that something strange has happened. It isnt like this thread is my opinion.

Yay, my links lose credibility because they came from me, and I got them from someone else, who got them from the source.

Pretty much, because I apparently had a thread about aliens (though, if you actually read the thread, I clearly stated I wasnt talking about that. It was just the name given to the youtube videos I had. So, Good work on that one. I can see why you are my superior), which means everything I say is about aliens.
Last time I checked, it is scientifically accepted that alien life is practically inevitable. Unless, you think you have some greater intelligence than Stephen Hawking (or all the other legions of your mental superiors).
Oh goodness, why do I feel like 'Aliens Built the Pyramids' is going to come back and haunt me?

Because you are paranoid and have nothing more constructive to say.
"why bother contributing when I can post something irrelevant to make others think I am are real cool person?"

Take a look. I havnt said anything unjustified?
If so, I would ask you bring that up instead.

Anyway, I dont see how a volcano could answer it. the people were preseved on the surface of the ground, not buried in any debris or volcanic material.

Marly

Awards
Last time I checked, it is scientifically accepted that alien life is practically inevitable. Unless, you think you have some greater intelligence than Stephen Hawking (or all the other legions of your mental superiors).

Oh please, no one is going to argue that life isn't practically inevitable on other planets. But it seems you fail to properly differentiate between alien life and intelligent alien life. Sure I'd place money on it that there's bound to be at least single-celled lifeforms out there. But an intelligent alien race that can travel through vast distances of space to build an awesome pyramid on some planet without motive, only then to set off some atomic blast in India--I don't think I'll be putting any money on that one--because that is far from inevitable.

Because you are paranoid and have nothing more constructive to say.
"why bother contributing when I can post something irrelevant to make others think I am are real cool person?"

Take a look. I havnt said anything unjustified?
If so, I would ask you bring that up instead.

Of course I know declaring anything you say unjustifiable is pretty much a lost cause. Because you've adopted that precursor you use before stating anything--you know, that one where you hide under your safety blanket by saying things like: "I'm not saying it's this, but. . . " or "I don't have any theories or ideas on this, but. . ." or "I'm not saying aliens built the pyramids, just that the technology isn't on this planet anymore. . ." So you aren't really saying anything unjustifiable, but you're not saying anything justifiable either.

Anyway, I dont see how a volcano could answer it. the people were preseved on the surface of the ground, not buried in any debris or volcanic material.

That would be called volcanic ash.

Last edited:
Awards
Lol, I am pretty sure you dont even need to believe my opinions to know that something strange has happened. It isnt like this thread is my opinion.

After looking at the two sources you cited, I'm fairly convinced that it's less than an opinion; it's probably an outright lie.

Yay, my links lose credibility because they came from me, and I got them from someone else, who got them from the source.

No, those links lost credibility when they chose to associate themselves with 2012 conspiracies, alien abductions, Planet X, ancient Babylonian doomsday prophecies, and all other manner of ridiculous pseudosciences. Did you even bother looking at those sites, what they're about, and the asinine things they endorse? Here's another page from the first site you referenced:

http://www.hitbomb.com/obama-the-antichrist/

You are either an incredibly lazy, gullible, retarded conspiracy theorist or one of the most effective trolls I've encountered in six years.

I absolutely believe in alien life. But intelligent alien life? Alien life that's developed the technology necessary to not only locate our planet, but to travel light years only so that they can drop a comparatively primitive atomic bomb on one of our shitty little villages and then completely disappear? Use your fcuking head for once, dude.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Oh please, no one is going to argue that life isn't practically inevitable on other planets. But it seems you fail to properly differentiate between alien life and intelligent alien life. Sure I'd place money on it that there's bound to be at least single-celled lifeforms out there. But an intelligent alien race that can travel through vast distances of space to build an awesome pyramid on some planet without motive, only then to set off some atomic blast in India--I don't think I'll be putting any money on that one--because that is far from inevitable.

I never said I believed that aliens built the pyramids. I dont think they did.

Of course I know declaring anything you say unjustifiable is pretty much a lost cause. Because you've adopted that precursor you use before stating anything--you know, that one where you hide under your safety blanket by saying things like: "I'm not saying it's this, but. . . " or "I don't have any theories or ideas on this, but. . ." or "I'm not saying aliens built the pyramids, just that the technology isn't on this planet anymore. . ." So you aren't really saying anything unjustifiable, but you're not saying anything justifiable either.
Yeah. I am pretty careful.
But, if you have criticism, then tell me what it is.
You wernt really saying anything.

That would be called volcanic ash.
Correct. Volcanic material include volcanic ash...

After looking at the two sources you cited, I'm fairly convinced that it's less than an opinion; it's probably an outright lie.
So, your problem should be with the sources.

No, those links lost credibility when they chose to associate themselves with 2012 conspiracies, alien abductions, Planet X, ancient Babylonian doomsday prophecies, and all other manner of ridiculous pseudosciences. Did you even bother looking at those sites, what they're about, and the asinine things they endorse? Here's another page from the first site you referenced:
Cool. Did you know that talking about one thing that people dont agree with doesnt make everything you say from then on false?
Fun facts, huh. Who wouldve guessed. Also, chances are that one person didnt write everything on that website. Also, just because a website has information on a theory doesnt mean they believe it wholeheartedly. They could just be spreading out the facts, like in this case. Sure, they can add they own opinions to them, but you dont have to believe the opinions.

You are either an incredibly lazy, gullible, retarded conspiracy theorist or one of the most effective trolls I've encountered in six years.
Are you coming on to me?

I absolutely believe in alien life. But intelligent alien life? Alien life that's developed the technology necessary to not only locate our planet, but to travel light years only so that they can drop a comparatively primitive atomic bomb on one of our shitty little villages and then completely disappear? Use your fcuking head for once, dude.

Wait, when did I say aliens did any of that. Last time I checked, it was you and Marly that brought up my alien thread, that wasnt even about aliens.

"Use your fcuking head for once, dude"
Take your own advice

Marly

Awards
Yeah. I am pretty careful.
But, if you have criticism, then tell me what it is.
You wernt really saying anything.

If my last post didn't clear up any criticism, then allow me to try again:

My point you may ask? You aren't saying anything either. How do you expect to have an intelligent discussion with someone when as soon as someone disagrees with you, you pull out your 'careful' card.

For example:
I have no theories as to the method or cause for it is, but I am pretty sure that an atomic blast is the most likely explanation as to what happened

While I might take the time out of my life to disagree with you that an atomic blast is the most likely explanation, I know that as soon as I (or someone else) does give a good argument you'll just end up saying "Well I said I didn't know what caused it, but. . . "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back