• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible atomic blast in the ancient past (I rhymed that on purpose)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So, your problem should be with the sources.

It is. My problem is with all three of the sources; the two conspiracy websites, and you.

Cool. Did you know that talking about one thing that people dont agree with doesnt make everything you say from then on false?
Fun facts, huh. Who wouldve guessed. Also, chances are that one person didnt write everything on that website. Also, just because a website has information on a theory doesnt mean they believe it wholeheartedly. They could just be spreading out the facts, like in this case. Sure, they can add they own opinions to them, but you dont have to believe the opinions.

That just isn't true. It's called "credibility", and when you associate yourself with things like the Planet X theory -- which no astronomer believes to be even remotely possible -- you squander it. The sources you provided are not valid in any way.

Wait, when did I say aliens did any of that. Last time I checked, it was you and Marly that brought up my alien thread, that wasnt even about aliens.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of pointing out what a liar this kid is, Sarah.

Yeah, along with the 911 commission report and everything else the Government says, which im sure you would believe.

Why am I not surprised that you'd be a 9/11 Truther? Let me guess; Roswell? Area 51? HAARP? Chupacabras? The Bilderberg Group?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I called your source shit. You said "Yeah, along with the 9/11 commission report and everything else the government says". I'm saying you're stupid for being 'sure' that I believe everything the government says. How very pretentious of you.
I think you are stupid for not even doing anything to contribute to this thread.
The only reason I am posting to this off topic shit is because you keep attacking me and I dont want to lose to someone like you, because you are wrong.

Why? There are multiple definitions for the term 'alien'. Just because I said God was an alien in the sense that he does not exist within the limits of earth doesn't mean I categorize him with a single-celled organism that may, or may not, exist somewhere on another planet in the universe. Nor would I say that either of those are aliens based solely in the sense that they haven't undergone naturalization to become a citizen of a country.

IT WAS YOUR DEFINTION. I couldve got hundreds of other definitions that suited me more, yet I chose to stick with yours so I could beat you at your own game.
For fuck sake, am I really the one that should be under scrutiny here?
I am pretty sure I can post a source and then not corner myself a few line below it by saying some bullshit. Obviously, you cant

Oh yes, that's what I want to do now, let me give you my opinion on the topic even after I've seen how fucking stupid you can be. If I wanted to have a debate with someone whose opinions conveniently encompassed every possible opinion if only in 'vague' ways so as to ensure that they could never be proven wrong, then I'm sure. . . well, I don't want to.
Am I supposed to say "I think aliens came to earth on july 14th, they were wearing blue hats and their ship was bright pink. One of the aliens had just had pizza so his weight was slightly different to the rest of his crew. They went outside, took 2 steps right, the stood there for 4.5 seconds, then they decided to bomb india. They returned to their ship, but this time taking 3 steps because it was windy and they were blown of course temporarily. When they got to their ship, one of them sighed because he was happy to be away from Indians. One of the alien's mother called them on the telephone. She asked him what he wanted for kwanza, to which he said that he wanted a nice woolen jersey. They then exploded. The blast radius averaged out to be 2.76km (2dp)."?

Did that turn you on or something?

Or, I couldve just said "Aliens bombed us"

But, that isnt my opinion.
It is. My problem is with all three of the sources; the two conspiracy websites, and you.
Dont believe me then, I never asked you to.
You dont have to believe anything that I say. It isnt like I am passing this off as complete truth.
These were the sources I saw, and here is my summary of them.
I fully accept that they might be wrong.

That just isn't true. It's called "credibility", and when you associate yourself with things like the Planet X theory -- which no astronomer believes to be even remotely possible -- you squander it. The sources you provided are not valid in any way.
They lost credibility, to you.
Does this forum lose all credibility because some members on here believe some things that are unorthadox?
Does Forever Atlas lose credibility because of Christianity?

Thanks for saving me the trouble of pointing out what a liar this kid is, Sarah.
Proof please

Why am I not surprised that you'd be a 9/11 Truther? Let me guess; Roswell? Area 51? HAARP? Chupacabras? The Bilderberg Group?
\

Why am I not suprised you are in an incestous with your mother?
See how I can take no evidence and come to a conclusion about you that is totally unjustified?

The Govt lies, pretty much everyone agrees with that. I never said I am a supporter of the 9/11 conspiracies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back