• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible atomic blast in the ancient past (I rhymed that on purpose)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If my last post didn't clear up any criticism, then allow me to try again:
Cool beans

My point you may ask? You aren't saying anything either. How do you expect to have an intelligent discussion with someone when as soon as someone disagrees with you, you pull out your 'careful' card.
Wait, your problem with my thread is that I dont corner myself enough?
I cant say "This was God" because I dont know. I would be lying. I can say "i think it is God" because it is true. That is my opinion.

While I might take the time out of my life to disagree with you that an atomic blast is the most likely explanation, I know that as soon as I (or someone else) does give a good argument you'll just end up saying "Well I said I didn't know what caused it, but. . . "
You can disagree with my opinion if you want, but doing so gives me the opportunity to defend myself.
What am I supposed to do with this:

I say "I think, based on this evidence, this...."
you say "you are wrong"

Well, I could either let the person say I am wrong, which is a lie because I never said that my opinion is true and you cant prove an opinion wrong.
Or, I could say "I never actually said this was a fact, so you are wrong"

Why would I let them win when I dont have to?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Oh please, no one is going to argue that life isn't practically inevitable on other planets. But it seems you fail to properly differentiate between alien life and intelligent alien life. Sure I'd place money on it that there's bound to be at least single-celled lifeforms out there. But an intelligent alien race that can travel through vast distances of space to build an awesome pyramid on some planet without motive, only then to set off some atomic blast in India--I don't think I'll be putting any money on that one--because that is far from inevitable.

Not to add any more fuel to the fire, but wasn't theorized before that their ships might use nuclear technology. If this really did happen (I'm doubting the aliens and nukes part though), maybe it could of been a crash landing, outright crash, accidental explosion of an alien craft, or some reaction (or experiment conducted by them) from starting their ship or whatever killing lots of people, but somehow not killing them or did it?

Not serious at all: Personally, I think one of those drunken, deranged Demomen did it. KABOOM!!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I wish I could disagree with your opinion. But you fail to see that you've so far flopped on even establishing one. Sure, I guess if you have a sucky, baseless opinion then you may be cornering yourself a bit, but at least that would mean you had one. All you do is take something from the articles you post and say that the article says this so I'm going to 'carefully' agree with it (or sometimes simply reword something from the article and then tack on some variation of "I'm not sure" somewhere in my post), then when that's disproved I can just say that I didn't believe that, the article did.

Marly

Awards
Not to add any more fuel to the fire, but wasn't theorized before that their ships might use nuclear technology. If this really did happen (I'm doubting the aliens and nukes part though), maybe it could of been a crash landing, outright crash, accidental explosion of an alien craft, or some reaction (or experiment conducted by them) from starting their ship or whatever killing lots of people, but somehow not killing them or did it?

Not serious at all: Personally, I think one of those drunken, deranged Demomen did it. KABOOM!!

Sure, go ahead and take the super intelligent alien race route if you want--all I can say to that is to check out the Aliens Built the Pyramid thread and check out my post showing the probability of such an advanced life form. (aka I'm too lazy to go find it and post it myself)

Though, as far as crashing goes--especially the one saying an explosion occured--those aliens must have been very clean to remove all possible evidence of their visit(s).

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I wish I could disagree with your opinion. But you fail to see that you've so far flopped on even establishing one. Sure, I guess if you have a sucky, baseless opinion then you may be cornering yourself a bit, but at least that would mean you had one. All you do is take something from the articles you post and say that the article says this so I'm going to 'carefully' agree with it (or sometimes simply reword something from the article and then tack on some variation of "I'm not sure" somewhere in my post), then when that's disproved I can just say that I didn't believe that, the article did.

Me said:
I have no theories as to the method or cause for it is, but I am pretty sure that an atomic blast is the most likely explanation as to what happened.
That is my opinion. It was an atomic blast.

http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/155303-aliens-building-great-pyramid.html

You are either the most forgetful idiot I know or you are a bloody liar.

Me said:
I am not really going into the alien part too far. Just as far to say that the technology that created these is not on earth anymore.
I forgot the part where I said aliens built the pyramids. The tech couldve been destroyed or forgotten. It couldve been another sentient race that built it then died out.

the one that cant seem to do anything right(Ulti) said:
I am either the most idiotic idiot I know or I am a bloody idiot.
Fix'd

Marly

Awards
That is my opinion. It was an atomic blast.

I say "I think, based on this evidence, this...."
you say "you are wrong"

So, since you didn't provide any evidence on your opinion, or any bearing whatsoever, can I still just stick with "you are wrong"?

I forgot the part where I said aliens built the pyramids. The tech couldve been destroyed or forgotten. It couldve been another sentient race that built it then died out.

That's funny, because looking back on that thread now you seemed very stubborn to agree with anyone who suggested that the technology could've been destroyed or forgotten.

Oh, and there's this post:
_EX said:
First post skipper i guess. I am not really going into the alien part, just that the egyptians couldve had some outside help (call it whatever you want).

Outside help = Alien

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
So, since you didn't provide any evidence on your opinion, or any bearing whatsoever, can I still just stick with "you are wrong"?
My evidence is the whole sources section of the OP.

That's funny, because looking back on that thread now you seemed very stubborn to agree with anyone who suggested that the technology could've been destroyed or forgotten.
Yes but I aknowledge that it is a possibility. It comes within my opinion about what happened, that the tech is gone now, but I just didnt think that the preposed explanations were the most likely. There are hundreds of explanations that would fit under my opinion.
Like saying "i believe in aliens." Within that opinion, I could believe in reptilian aliens, grey aliens, pleadian aliens or any other ones.

Outside help = Alien
Take that Christians. I guess God cant count for outside help.

Marly

Awards
My evidence is the whole sources section of the OP.

Lovely, because that's been proven to be a valuable source of unbiased evidence.

Yes but I aknowledge that it is a possibility. It comes within my opinion about what happened, that the tech is gone now, but I just didnt think that the preposed explanations were the most likely. There are hundreds of explanations that would fit under my opinion.
Like saying "i believe in aliens." Within that opinion, I could believe in reptilian aliens, grey aliens, pleadian aliens or any other ones.

Obviously you have to acknowledge that it's a possibility because you can't disprove it anymore than I can disprove the (however absurd) idea of some super smart alien colony. Just because it's a possibility doesn't mean it has to fit into your opinion--thus the basis of opinion. Clearly. This may explain why most of your opinions hold almost no bearing. You're taking all the possibilities and mashing them together to make one big clusterfuck.

Take that Christians. I guess God cant count for outside help.

Why wouldn't God be considered an alien? He rules from a completely separate realm known as heaven, he isn't strutting around on the streets of Earth.

This is seriously just adding on to what I was just saying--your opinions cannot be taken seriously, they hold little bearing (if any), that, or you're the world's worst devil's advocate. Seriously.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Lovely, because that's been proven to be a valuable source of unbiased evidence.
Yeah, along with the 911 commission report and everything else the Government says, which im sure you would believe.

Obviously you have to acknowledge that it's a possibility because you can't disprove it anymore than I can disprove the (however absurd) idea of some super smart alien colony. Just because it's a possibility doesn't mean it has to fit into your opinion--thus the basis of opinion. Clearly. This may explain why most of your opinions hold almost no bearing. You're taking all the possibilities and mashing them together to make one big clusterfuck.
You said I didnt have an opinion.
A vague opinion is still an opinion.
I had an opinion.
I win on that part.
You can argue that my opinions are bad until you are blue in the face, it doesnt change the fact that I have one. I can say that your parents are idiots, but it doesnt change the fact that you had parents.

Why wouldn't God be considered an alien? He rules from a completely separate realm known as heaven, he isn't strutting around on the streets of Earth.
Christian God is everywhere. If you are natural to Earth (like i guess he is. He was there when it was created apparently), even if you are outside earth, you are still not an alien. Was Buzz aldrin an alien while he was in space?

This is seriously just adding on to what I was just saying--your opinions cannot be taken seriously, they hold little bearing (if any), that, or you're the world's worst devil's advocate. Seriously.

You didnt even start with an opinion. Spamming shit dont count as an opinion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you are natural to Earth (like i guess he is. He was there when it was created apparently), even if you are outside earth, you are still not an alien. Was Buzz aldrin an alien while he was in space?
But he's not a native to Earth. Supposedly, he existed for an eternity - or some humanly incomprehensible amount of time - before Earth. He was, at the very least, there for a time before the Earth existed, so he's clearly not of it :/

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
But he's not a native to Earth. Supposedly, he existed for an eternity - or some humanly incomprehensible amount of time - before Earth. He was, at the very least, there for a time before the Earth existed, so he's clearly not of it :/

Really?
Do we really have to argue whether God is an alien?
Really!?

Technically,apparently, we come from him, along with everything else in the universe. I think it would be better to say that he is native to everywhere.

Marly

Awards
Yeah, along with the 911 commission report and everything else the Government says, which im sure you would believe.

Yes, that must be it. I love how you think you know everything about me now because I called your source shit.

You said I didnt have an opinion.
A vague opinion is still an opinion.
I had an opinion.
I win on that part.
You can argue that my opinions are bad until you are blue in the face, it doesnt change the fact that I have one. I can say that your parents are idiots, but it doesnt change the fact that you had parents.

Yes, I did say you didn't have an opinion, then you told me your opinion, never after you having told me your opinion did I still claim you didn't have one. But alright you can win on the part of having completely shit opinions, which is all you've won so far.

Christian God is everywhere. If you are natural to Earth (like i guess he is. He was there when it was created apparently), even if you are outside earth, you are still not an alien. Was Buzz aldrin an alien while he was in space?

3. alien - a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere

God does not exist, nor does he originate, from inside the limits of the earth. Buzz Aldrin does/did.

Then again, you'll probably just end up picking the science-fiction definition and we'll be running in circles.

You didnt even start with an opinion. Spamming shit dont count as an opinion.

Yea, and I explained why I didn't start with an opinion (refer my second post in this thread). Furthermore, I've come to realize that your opinions are just renunciation clusterfcuks of convenience that you can toss at people to try and prove them wrong, and then say that they're just 'vague'.

Technically,apparently, we come from him, along with everything else in the universe. I think it would be better to say that he is native to everywhere.

Except God is eternal, therefore he does not have an origin.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, then it'd be more accurate to say everything is native to him, but that doesn't make sense. If he preceded and created everything, he can't be native to any of those things.
So he's native to nowhere. And spent an eternity before us doing... Anything or nothing, which leads onto a whole other discussion of if he does exist, does he even 'care' about us?

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yes, that must be it. I love how you think you know everything about me now because I called your source shit.

I dont think I know you. I just said "Which I am sure you believe"
I am sure that you believe some things the Govt says, correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, I did say you didn't have an opinion, then you told me your opinion, never after you having told me your opinion did I still claim you didn't have one. But alright you can win on the part of having completely shit opinions, which is all you've won so far.

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEET
3. alien - a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
God does not exist, nor does he originate, from inside the limits of the earth. Buzz Aldrin does/did.
Using your definition, Buzz aldrin was an alien. He existed outside the earth's atmosphere.

Then again, you'll probably just end up picking the science-fiction definition and we'll be running in circles.
If it is flawless, I cant.
Obviously, it isnt flawless.

Yea, and I explained why I didn't start with an opinion (refer my second post in this thread). Furthermore, I've come to realize that your opinions are just renunciation clusterfcuks of convenience that you can toss at people to try and prove them wrong, and then say that they're just 'vague'.
Better than your opinions about the topic though.

By your definition above, God isnt an alien. He supposedly exists within Earths atmosphere.
It never said anything about where you originate.

Marly

Awards
I dont think I know you. I just said "Which I am sure you believe"
I am sure that you believe some things the Govt says, correct me if I am wrong.

Allow me to redirect you to what you said:

Everything is everything. Somethings are just parts of everything.

Using your definition, Buzz aldrin was an alien. He existed outside the earth's atmosphere.

Yea, okay, as long as we're sticking with the word 'was'. I don't see where you're going with this.

Better than your opinions about the topic though.

Let me add this to my current list of your incestuously deformed opinions.

By your definition above, God isnt an alien. He supposedly exists within Earths atmosphere.
It never said anything about where you originate.

Where did I say he exists within the Earth's atmosphere? If anything, I'll just be completely unoriginal and steal Orion's idea that the Earth exists within God. But that's okay that I'm going with his idea, because 1.) it's you, and 2.) I have little interest in Christianity and I'm tired of looking up shit on google just to try and make a point about something I don't even believe in.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Where did I say he exists within the Earth's atmosphere? If anything, I'll just be completely unoriginal and steal Orion's idea that the Earth exists within God. But that's okay that I'm going with his idea, because 1.) it's you, and 2.) I have little interest in Christianity and I'm tired of looking up shit on google just to try and make a point about something I don't even believe in.
Yeah debating about something that doesn't exist with someone who is some level of delusional is kinda stupid.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Everything is everything. Somethings are just parts of everything.
I dont think I understand your point...
The Govt only tells you what they want you to hear, because of their bias. They will twist things to make them sound more appealing, dangerous and everything in between.

Yea, okay, as long as we're sticking with the word 'was'. I don't see where you're going with this.
Then you must conclude that intelligent aliens existed, because Buzz aldrin did.

Let me add this to my current list of your incestuously deformed opinions.
I would count an opinion better than no opinion, so say what you will.
You havnt given me a relavent opinion about my topic, you are just going on about my past threads and my ability to manage posting.

Where did I say he exists within the Earth's atmosphere?
If we are talking about Christian God, he supposedly exists everywhere.
I suppose you are going to say "I never said God existed". Wouldnt that be a larf.

If anything, I'll just be completely unoriginal and steal Orion's idea that the Earth exists within God. But that's okay that I'm going with his idea, because 1.) it's you, and 2.) I have little interest in Christianity and I'm tired of looking up shit on google just to try and make a point about something I don't even believe in.

You dont need to believe in it. It couldve been my opinion.
I only brought up God to defend my "outside intervention" opinion.
Trust me, as long as I can defend myself, I am going to.

Marly

Awards
I dont think I understand your point...
The Govt only tells you what they want you to hear, because of their bias. They will twist things to make them sound more appealing, dangerous and everything in between.

I called your source shit. You said "Yeah, along with the 9/11 commission report and everything else the government says". I'm saying you're stupid for being 'sure' that I believe everything the government says. How very pretentious of you.

Then you must conclude that intelligent aliens existed, because Buzz aldrin did.

Why? There are multiple definitions for the term 'alien'. Just because I said God was an alien in the sense that he does not exist within the limits of earth doesn't mean I categorize him with a single-celled organism that may, or may not, exist somewhere on another planet in the universe. Nor would I say that either of those are aliens based solely in the sense that they haven't undergone naturalization to become a citizen of a country.

I would count an opinion better than no opinion, so say what you will.
You havnt given me a relavent opinion about my topic, you are just going on about my past threads and my ability to manage posting.

Oh yes, that's what I want to do now, let me give you my opinion on the topic even after I've seen how fucking stupid you can be. If I wanted to have a debate with someone whose opinions conveniently encompassed every possible opinion if only in 'vague' ways so as to ensure that they could never be proven wrong, then I'm sure. . . well, I don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back