• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possabilities for new summons!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

New Summons that would be cool to see.

1. Chocobo
  2. Flubber
  3. Totoro
Sorry the list is so short. This was spur of the moment. And yes I know Totoro is Ghibli Studios property, but it's possible.
Please post some idea's to add to the list.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
totoro is ghibli, i dont think they would do that

flubber is possible, and any ff animal or monster would be either, heartless, keyblade, or gummiship (except moogles)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
All three choices sound awesome. :D I think they should have the dragon from Pete's Dragon. xD
petedragon.jpg

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Pete's dragon? 8D He'd like turn invisible and then you could be riding around on his back and torching all those wannabe heartless!

Flubber... Meh... For some reason I was never a big fan of that. And I don't know why. D:

Totoro... What could he do? Sprout flowers? or call the Cat-bus... I liked the Cat-bus but I don't think anything from that movie could do anything to help you battlewise. Bambi at least gave you items for every combo you had.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Flubber would be interesting...then the combo attack would be like this: Sora Grabs ahold of flubber then let's light flash out from his keyblade like a camera and Sora would hold on to flubber as he bounced around dealing Damage to enemies and Sora would slash along with it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As far as FF summons go, I think we need Gilgamesh and Bahamut.

captain

Bronze Member
The Rescuers, both together probably with the albatross
Aladar (Dinosaur)
Buck (Home on the Range)
Bolt
Penguin from Mary Poppins
Lightning McQueen (Cars)
WALL*E

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lolz, I'm already imagining the various things they could do (Chocobo charging at you like in FFVII, Flubber ricocheting everywhere, and Totoro with his seeds).

Actually, Ghibli films are possible. The only issue is that Studio Ghibli has had many conflicts with Disney in the past (involving rewriting the plot, cutting out large parts of the film, etc.). There's quite a bit of tension between them.

As for FF, BAHAMUT MUST HAVE! Hey, wasn't Bahamut supposed to be in KH2? I remember reading about that somewhere...

αsiя

space coke
The Rescuers, both together probably with the albatross
Aladar (Dinosaur)
Buck (Home on the Range)
Bolt
Penguin from Mary Poppins
Lightning McQueen (Cars)
WALL*E

isnt wall e pixar and cars
lighting mcqueen not so good
i dont want a car to run over Sora

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
isnt wall e pixar and cars

Pixar was bought out by Disney in 2006.

Wall-E could probably do...something. I don't really remember what he can do besides make trash cubes though...
I also don't see Lightning McQueen doing anything besides running over the enemies and crashing into them, and the Chocobo has already done those in past FF games.

disneyboy20022

:96:
MICKEY09FF_23c.jpg

This guy.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, he'd be better off as a boss, but that will never happen.

I wouldn't say never.....If it's one thing about this whole franchise....the match ups the summons the bosses the worlds.....it's basicly endless.....the good inclusions and the they should never be involved with Kingdom hearts if Walt Disney himself said put in Rolie Polie Olie in the game ....such as Im going to have to make a safe and feel secure they are not going to put in Bear in the Big Blue House or Little Einsteins...or Handy Manny....for obvious reasons

But I think that battling Willy the Giant would make a great boss fight......I mean they put in there Steamboat Willie era of stuff and even Tron....so I'd Say anything that is Disney is game.....without the playhouse disney stuff included or anything off the Disney Channel....Kim Possible I read a good thread on here once about that scenario and it would be better than Brandy and Mr. Whiskers....

Here's a world they should put in a future KH.....something to do with Witch Mountain.....or how about Hocus Pocus.....

paru

...im sry but why the heck totoroo_O? disney only "Distributed" the film....theres no way in hell epic miyazaki has any plans for that:D bet hell yess itll be awsome if we had Gilgamesh!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Meh, I think Gilgamesh is best reserved as an optional boss, akin to Sephiroth.

As for summons: Chocobo would fit very well, Bahamut would be awesome and how about the Gummi bears? :wink:
Each attack would involve a different bear and the finishing move would be all of them (along with Sora) together.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'd rather have these as possible summons then Flubber and such.

-Baby/Kid Bahamut
-Mickey
-Huey, Louie and Dewey or Uncle Scrooge
-Minnie
-Cinderella or Fairy Godmother
-Merlin
-Kim Possible or Rufus
-Mowgli, Baloo or Bagheera
-Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
-The Seven Dwarfs
-The Lost Boys
-Tramp