• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Re: Pokemon X & Y

I hear you man, it also has my favorite pokemon in it :) Mightyena. Also let's not forget the nostalgic music from Ruby and Sapphire :D

man that brings back memories and that stands at #2 of my top pokemon tracks next to the trainer battle theme from Gen 4

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Actually if you listen carefully you can hear someone saying Go! but someone uploaded a video with just the bass, and it's someone saying Remaking Emerald.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

Double post but I gotta respond to this, sorry guizzz.

I think they could do some really neat things with the 3D. Just think: A snorlax lagging behind, always falling asleep, or let's a Gyrados following you around, and near water, water types and pokemon that know surf could just jump in the water and follow next to you. As the tech gets better, they could use this to make pokemon feel super alive. Flying types would circle above you, or if they're of the smaller variety, they could use your shoulder as a perch.

Hmm I hadn't thought about anything like that; that would be a really great idea, actually. I hope something like that comes in the future. That would certainly liven up the overworld quite a bit! :)

I really want to see some new information come out on X and Y. Even if it's just another new Pokemon or two, I want to see something.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I really want to see some new information come out on X and Y. Even if it's just another new Pokemon or two, I want to see something.

Considering the game is coming out by year's end, I expect either a little bit of information soon or a buttload at E3 O_O

Shinra

Banned
Awards

okay the Let's play livestream is officially starting tomorrow at the earliest hour of 4:00 PM MST or 3:00 PM PST my friend from youtube (and also irl) named claybornful will also be commentating as well Here's the link to his youtube channel :claybornful - YouTube

so if you wanna watch us play or support us, watch the livestream and I'd be happy if you came to watch:
Let's play Pokemon FireRed on Livestream

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

For those of you with Pokedex 3D Pro, they finally revealed the password to unlock Meloetta's data. As with Genesect's data, go to the Pokemon Challenge and delete one of the purple challenges near the bottom. Enter the passcode TTQALFHN. Complete the quiz and BAM! You got Meloetta.

Also, Genesect's password is PHSKUTDF, in case you missed that.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

okay the Let's play livestream is officially starting tomorrow at the earliest hour of 4:00 PM MST or 3:00 PM PST my friend from youtube (and also irl) named claybornful will also be commentating as well Here's the link to his youtube channel :claybornful - YouTube

so if you wanna watch us play or support us, watch the livestream and I'd be happy if you came to watch:
Let's play Pokemon FireRed on Livestream
I'll watch Shinra :) I'm always excited to watch friends play games.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

okay cool it's on in about 6 and a half hours. also tell everyone you can about it ok?

Shinra

Banned
Awards

and I also have a friend I'm sharing the commentary with named alex...he's also a pokemon let's player on youtube. he's gonna be the one in the videochat window while I play

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

haha sounds great! man time can't come soon enough haha :) also SUNDAY can't come soon enough with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

For those that have Pokedex 3D Pro, here are the passwords for Meloetta.

Pokemon.com said:
Pokédex 3D Pro

Register the Melody Pokémon Meloetta in your copy of Pokédex 3D Pro by entering the keyword below! Once you enter the keyword, you’ll be able to access all of Meloetta’s information, including stats, moves it can learn, and much more. Enter this keyword in the Pokémon Challenge, then attempt to answer the Keyword Questions. It doesn’t matter how many questions you get right—as long as you try, Meloetta will be added to your Pokédex. Once you unlock Meloetta, you can see the Pokémon in 3D! Meloetta’s signature Relic Song move will be added to the Move Dex when you register the Pokémon, too.

The keyword is TTQALFHN

pokedex3dpro_meloetta.jpg

Pokédex for iOS

You can also add all of Meloetta’s details to the Pokédex for iOS app right now! Enter a simple password into the Search field to unlock Meloetta’s stats and information, plus data on the move Relic Song. Type the letters “TCPBSDCR” into the Search field to automatically unlock Meloetta!

pokedexforios_meloetta.jpg

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_pokedex_meloetta-2013-03-21/

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I honestly hate work! I have to work from 11-7 on Sunday. And gamestop around my area opens at 11 am and closes at 6pm GRRR and I work 11-7 again on Monday so I won't get to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon until Late Monday early Tuesday.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

For those that have Pokedex 3D Pro, here are the passwords for Meloetta.

For those of you with Pokedex 3D Pro, they finally revealed the password to unlock Meloetta's data. As with Genesect's data, go to the Pokemon Challenge and delete one of the purple challenges near the bottom. Enter the passcode TTQALFHN. Complete the quiz and BAM! You got Meloetta.

Also, Genesect's password is PHSKUTDF, in case you missed that.

Sorry, beat you to it. Though yours includes the iOS password.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

[video=youtube;SMgGowLgb_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SMgGowLgb_0[/video]

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH that's funny! I love how it was ripping off of Jurassic Park lol. MUST GO FASTER hahaha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

A friend of mine showed me that a while ago, I'm still waiting for a Pokemon Snap game on the Wii U

Yeah, I see it as inevitable. It is one of those things that is so perfect that it has to happen, I can't see someone not suggesting it to Nintendo given you have the TV as your screen and you now have the gamepad as your camera to provide complete 360 degree viewing around you of nothing but Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back