• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Pokemon X & Y

awww I wish I could gotten a pokemon 3DS ah well thats right I guess I just need some stickers and I can make it look simlar.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Would be nice for people that don't have a 3DS yet tho.

Exactly in my position right now haha I want to get one, but I never did because the KH one didn't come overseas so I used my brother's 3DS for DDD but if that Charizard one got localized...I'd get it ^_^

Dream Eaters

Whoa! that's one hell of an announcement, maybe I'll actually get both 3DS well y'know what I'm talking about it's a Pikachu theme 3DSXL and Ditto 3DS.

Yeah, getting both is the best part of having to play with using different 3DS themes.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I really can't wait for Mystery Dungeon! just a quick question how long are Mystery Dungeon games by the way?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I actually decided to get back into this series for a bit starting with the first DVD of the anime. Looking forward to it!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I have to say I'm really happy they confirmed the Pikachu 3DS is coming to the US. Even though I wouldn't get it, I'm glad to see that they didn't tease it in the Mystery Dungeon commercial for nothing. Now I just want either the KH, Charizard, or Animal Crossing ones to come over here so I can get whichever one comes first and then the KH one obviously (which has no chance at this point, I'll wait a few years before importing it).

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I would so love to be a Pokemon right now, being able to battle and evovle and become a Snorlax is my dream :D (Sleeps pretty much all day and smaller pokemon bounce off my belly).

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

7O4ZjiF.jpg

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Why in the world would Primeape learned how to do Iron tail, I guess it's just plain fiction, but it's actually quite hilarious when you look at it that way. xD

did you ever go far as to do more look like

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Haha thats so funny. i can tell that im going to have fun with this new mystery dungeon game lol. why cant march 24 come soon enough!

Shinra

Banned
Awards

hello people I'm going to start a pokemon FireRed livestream today if you're willing to wish me luck, and although I have attended livestream events before this is my first time hosting one

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I wanna watch you play :) I forget but is there any next gen pokemon in Fire Red Leaf Green? or is it just 1st gen

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

I wanna watch you play :) I forget but is there any next gen pokemon in Fire Red Leaf Green? or is it just 1st gen

There are Gen 2 and 3 pokemon post game, but none before that. Even ones that could evolve into next gen will be stopped (ex, if you level up a Golbat with max friendship before getting the national dex, it will stop evolving on its own)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Lame! well I guess it was made for people to re experience 1st gen as it once was.

State

Awards

Should POKéMON following you around make a return, yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back