• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Pokemon X & Y

I don't know if I want to believe that just yet. I'm all for a Jynx evolution, but the fact that that pic isn't on Serebii and some of the gameplay screens don't look quite right make me feel like its fake

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the photo about it not being on Serebii. People have been running wild making up fake Pokemon for this upcoming game so I wouldn't be shocked if this is just another. I really like Jynx and an evolution of her would be amazing but I'm "meh" on that design. It looks okay and if it were real I'd use it but I'm not a HUGE fan of it.

State

Awards

There are three battle screens of Jinx!Evo. Two are OK, but one of them is styled in sprites, when we've ALWAYS seen the game promoted as FULL 3D, even the battle scenes.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

One of the pinned threads in the Serebii X/Y forum says that the Jynx evolution has been proven to be a hoax. Not sure what debunked it, but apparently it's not real.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

One of the pinned threads in the Serebii X/Y forum says that the Jynx evolution has been proven to be a hoax. Not sure what debunked it, but apparently it's not real.

Thanks for confirming that! I've felt that the artwork looked a lot different than what Ken Sugimori normally draws.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

I am a sad panda. I saw the other fake scans on Serebii just now and some of them are really convincing imo, including this Jinx evolution. Oh well carry on then.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

You can tell it's fake because usually when they have a big picture of a new pokemon, they usually have little screen shots of that pokemon in battle thats how you can tell it's fake.

kupo1121

Awards

You can tell it's fake because usually when they have a big picture of a new pokemon, they usually have little screen shots of that pokemon in battle thats how you can tell it's fake.

The Jynx evolution does have photos of what it looks like in battle, they're the small photos in the bottom right of the photo. I know the evolution is still fake, but some of these hoaxes are VERY convincing o_O

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

that picture in the bottom right doesn't really look like that Jynx evolution the top part is pink like the head, and it's all blurry someone trying to make it look like it but failed big time.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I2oVkmK.jpg

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/318144498997788673

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I managed to get Meloetta on the last day of the event. I was so glad I made it in time. Also preordered X. I really want the new Mystery Dungeon, but I did not preorder it and they had run out of copies by the time I got to Gamestop. I will have to get it sometime in the next few weeks I guess. Cannot wait for the new Pokemon reveal!

kupo1121

Awards

I managed to get Meloetta on the last day of the event. I was so glad I made it in time. Also preordered X. I really want the new Mystery Dungeon, but I did not preorder it and they had run out of copies by the time I got to Gamestop. I will have to get it sometime in the next few weeks I guess. Cannot wait for the new Pokemon reveal!

Congrats :) I sadly missed her and I really regret it haha I love the idea of Meloetta.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I wonder what type of reveal they are going to reveal next weekend? I'm hoping for a new Fire type or Psychic type pokemon.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Congrats :) I sadly missed her and I really regret it haha I love the idea of Meloetta.

Thanks. Aw it's too bad you missed it. And just to put this out there, if someone who missed the event wants to get Meloetta's Pokedex entry or something I do not mind letting people borrow mine.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Or you could just go to gamefaqs.com and go the trading section and go to a pawn shop they will give you one of theres that they have. otherwise you can let Neko give you hers, but remember to bring it back or else you'll have to answer to me >:)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

JNhPcgf.png

If I weren't already graduating, I'd consider taking these classes. xD

Kagayaki

Awards

JNhPcgf.png

I saw it on facebook, too. XD; I think there was some college a long time ago that tried this. I wonder if it was an April Fool's joke, too. But I could finally get all easy A's! XD;

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

JNhPcgf.png

Those would be some interesting classes. I think I would especially like Pokemon Origins and History.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back