• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Summit Nine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Azen chuckled. "My Umbreon won't lose to your Glaceon. You do realize that Umbreon has the ability syncrnize right? Which means any status affect it gets is transferred to your Glaceon as well. It's doubly poisoned by a technique passed down from ninja to ninja for 500 years. It's not something you can shake off. I'd say that Glaceon's getting woozy now. You know, with it's low special defence and all. Did you know that Toxic saps your health? At first is starts at 1/4, but moves up to 1/2. Any minute now Glaceon will fall victim to Toxic,, but I don't intend to stay defensive anymore. Umbreon, end this joke now. You know where it is. Finish it with Last Resort. Don't move unless you're directly behind it or in its line of fire. You're not allowed to faint until Glaceon has fainted or is unconscious. Do you hear me?" Azen gave his command. He seemed determined. His battle strategies are unorthodox, but they worked.

"Bre!" [Yes sir!] It barked.

Umbreon shivered in the cold weather, but it wasn't going to lose so easily. Glaceon was going to feel Toxic soon and it'd be over. But that's not where it will end. Umbreon will feel this battle in the morning.

EnigmaticAngel

"Heh... dont take my Glaceon lightly, we trained a lot and his defense isn't weak unlike other Glaceons. You must be joking... How are you supposed to attack me if your Umbreon is frozen in this thick dome. I guess it's a battle of time, will my Glaceon faint due to your weak poison? Or... will your Umbreon die from the cold and also poison... I have the upper hand here. Glaceon! Use Ice Beam to thicken the dome even more!" said Volkner. Glaceon jumped into the air once more and used ice beam. The dome grew to be even bigger and there was no possibility Umbreon could get out.

"Your Umbreon is a bird in a cage" said Volkner harshly "Glaceon, you better stay put and dont fall for this weak poison!"
"Glace!" Glaceon replied. It was stumbling a bit from the poison. It fell to the ground but steadily got back up. Glaceon was shaking pretty badly and was starting to sweat. He fell down again to the ground and started panting. In the beginning, Glaceon didn't really mind the poison at all, more like an itch but now it was pretty serious. He started to moan in agony as the poison was starting to hurt his body pretty badly.

I dont know how long Glaceon can last but we'll do anything to win this match... thought Volkner.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I call bullshit. You don't just shake off Toxic. It saps health in fractions. Not only that, Toxic is in its own class of poison. Badly Poisoned is far worse than just any old poison attack. Not only that, but Glaceon has been badly poisoned from the beginning of the match. Then it got a double effect from Syncronize. And you act as if it's a laughing matter. I mean building up an immunity is one thing, but you're acting as if it's never been touched. I over looked the second Toxic thing. Even though Glaceon was facing away from Umbreon in midair where it couldn't dodge or anything. So GM.

EnigmaticAngel

Your acting like being frozen is a laughing matter. You think if your freezing you can easily dodge many attacks? Dude your the one bullshitting. Oh yeah, if i'm already poisoned, how can Syncronize double the effect? I want some proof on this one.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Last time thist is here, next time, send it to the ooc thread.

EA: Synchronize doesn't double anything, it actually, which you may already know, send the users status problem to the opponent. And since Glaceon was poisoned a few times before, it is going to weaken it more.

EDIT:

Proof: Badly poisoned

The status ailment caused by Toxic and Poison Fang, as well as by Toxic Spikes after it is used twice, is the same as Poison except its damage begins at 1/16 and grows an additional 1/16 every turn, taking 2/16 max hit points the second turn, then 3/16 the third turn, and 4/16 the fourth, and so on. In Generation I and Generation II, switching a Pokémon out of active battle would change the badly poisoned condition to normal poison. In Generation III and beyond, the "badly poisoned" effect will remain even after switching a Pokémon out of battle and back in. After a battle is over, the "badly poisoned" status will become a normal poison. All moves which can badly poison are of the Poison-type.

Source: Status ailment - Bulbapedia

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Umbreon sat still. Inside the dome it could sit and wait. There was no hail pelting it. It could sit there and wait. As long as nothing got in, he'd be fine. There was air, even though it was cold. Umbreon shivered from the ice surrounding it. The dome wasn't too big, but it was fine. All it had to do was wait.

"I see your game. Cut me off from my pokemon eh? Don't be alarmed, but Illuminos is sitting perfectly still. I know this because I haven't given it an order. So the Toxic is spreading at a slower rate. You on the other hand keep your pokemon moving. The toxon is spreading at a higher rate than Umbreon's. Not only that, but you've been hit twice, and you've been poisoned from the very start. Now the only way to finish Umbreon is to let it out of the dome. The only problem is, it'll be waiting with Last Resort, which WILL end Glaceon. Only Glaceon will be too busy opening the dome to be able to mount a counter attack; leaving it wide open for Umbreon's strongest move. So what's it gonna be? Sit here and faint before Umbreon or take a risk opening the dome, of which WILL be Glaceon's last move? Time is running out for the heavily poisoned ice type."

EnigmaticAngel

"Glaceon's up on top of the dome not moving but he's hurt. There's no air hole anywhere on the dome so your Umbreon is going to suffocate and freeze. Plus he's also poisoned. Maybe i'll just have Glaceon wait on top of there. Also, i have my last plan..." said Volkner "Glaceon, use ice beam on your body but not too much so your blood will move slowly and the course of the poison will slow down! Now... its this is the battle of time..."

Glaceon used a less powerful ice beam on his back, legs and tail only slightly covering his skin with a thin layer of ice. This cooled Glaceon's body temperature and lessened the heating pain of the poison. The sweat didn't pour as much but only a few trickles were falling from his forehead. He started to rest on top of the dome, hoping to recover some stamina.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Umbreon sat in the dome unflinching. The toxin was spreading slowly because of the cold. It would have remained at rest until it heard a cry from beyond the ice. It sounded like "Use Psychic. aim for the top of the dome. Umbreon focused all of it's ability and shot a psychic at the top of the dome. "Don't hold back. Kill it if you must." Was heard, gaining looks from all the trainers, Glaceon, even Illuminos was shocked to hear his master say that. "The vibration of the attack will penetrate the ice and shatter it. Not only that, but it'll get through the ice as well, hitting Glaceon."

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

"Dont bother trying to use Psychic. The thickness of the dome is about 1-2 feet. Plus like you said, moving a lot will spread the poison quicker and will leave your Umbreon tired. That leads to using more air and before you know it, your Umbreon will be suffocating. Even if the walls start to crack, Glaceon will use ice beam that could probably only fill in the cracks..." said Volkner. Honestly, I dont know if Glaceon can manage to cover the top of the dome with ice beam... But i know that he wont give up, thought Volkner. "Oh yeah, even if you manage to break the top of the ice and create a hole, Glaceon will just move out of the way and use an attack on Umbreon. There isn't enough room to dodge." said Volkner.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The wave of pure psychic energy cracked the dome. Slowly it began to cave in. Glaceon leapt off the top of it to avoid getting hit. Umbreon was angry. It was poisoned and it wasn't going to play nice any longer. While Glaceon was dodging, Umreon leapt out. Something in Illuminos' eyes changed; like it snapped. Umbreon had gone lost it, with intent to kill, directly under its master's orders. "You're not allowed to faint. You hear me? Even when you feel yourself slipping away, hold on and hit with all your might. End this Glaceon now!"

EnigmaticAngel

"Awesome, you managed to get out" said Volkner "Glaceon, uncrack the ice on your skin!" Glaceon nodded and shook his whole body. The ice crack and fell to the ground. "Glaceon, the poison in your body is moving really slowly now, you don't have much time. Defeat this Umbreon!" shouted Volkner. Glaceon roared in anger and then unleashed an ice beam straight towards Umbreon's tail.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Illuminos simply moved his tail out of the way and sprayed poison in Glaceon's eyes. Umbreon pounced on Glaceon and bit it's neck. A feral look overtook the dark fox and Glaceon inturn got upset. It's eyes were closed. Without command, Umbreon used Last Resort. Glaceon flew a few feet back against a wall. Illuminos stood over Glaceon ready to finish it.

"Illuminos stop!" The pokemon halted after cringing for a bit. "Return." A beam of light shot out and Umbreon was recalled to its ball.

Azen bit his tongue. "I concede. You win Volkner. I wouldn't be able to live it down if Illuminos killed Glaceon." He handed Volkner a vial. "That's the antidote to the poison. It's super strong so don't waste it. I apologize and I hope that this won't ruin your image of me in the future."

Azen crossed his name off the sign in list and walked out of the room; grumbling to himself.

In his room.

Azen began sobbing quietly. "I'm sorry Illuminos. I never meant for this to happen. I promise, I'll lighten your workload, just please don't hate me."

EnigmaticAngel

Volkner was astonished on the outcome of the battle. "Glaceon return" said Volkner. He ran after Azen and knocked on his door. He didn't care what Azen thought if he intruded, he bursted inside and saw Azen sobbing. "Hey Azen, i just wanna say we had an awesome match today" Volkner said with a wierd tone, he acts wierd when people cry, it just feels wierd. "I just wanna say that, your Umbreon's really strong and you taught me a lesson. Never to underestimate an opponent. Well... i have to admit, i really lost today but in the future, i'll definitely defeat you! Here's a gift from me..." Volkner took out a small pink transparent plastic bag that contained tons of small star shaped fruity candy. "Your Umbreon will love this and so will your other pokemon"

Volkner walked towards the door and turned back around, "I'll be waiting for you at Summit Nine" with those last words, Volkner left the room and hurried to his own. He quickly opened his pokeball and out came Glaceon about to pass out. He gave Glaceon the antidote and he saw Glaceon immediately recover. Glaceon i want you to rest for today. You did a great job... Volkner laid on his bed and quickly fell asleep, dreaming of his past memories...

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Trea stared in awe at the outcome of the battle. It seemd that Azen, who clearly had the upper hand, had given in. Azen then left the room, Volkner quickly following. Trea began to clap slowly, then stood up. Within seconds, the whole room was standing and cheering. "That was amazing!" He yelled along with the crowd. "That was truly an amazing battle!" The captain said at the middle of the arena. He walked off, and within seconds, the entire arena flipped upside down, revealing a completely new, un-iced field. "Now! Will the next contestants, please come to the arena!?" He yelled with excitement.

Trea stood up, a bit eager to be fighting Raiden, the first person he met aboard the ship. "Be ready Sableye, if I think he's going to send out who I think he is, then your up." Trea whispered. The captain was heard from his podium. "Now, seeing as how the last battle went on for so long, with only one pokemon, then we are going to only allow you to use one pokemon each, the winner, of course, knocking out the others pokemon." Trea looked up at the captain, and then up at Sableye, still on his head. "Come on Raiden." He said with a smile.​

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"That was truly an amazing battle!"

As the room quieted, Devek stood up. "Amazing?" he shouted. "That was anything but amazing. That was disgusting! The savageness of that pokemon shows nothing but poor training. His trainer's harshness is visible in the pokemon's actions, as we have clearly seen." Devek folded his arms over his chest. "I have seen many vile things during my journy, the way people train their pokemon, the limits they would push just to win. But I've never seen a pokemon whose harsh training would cause it to attack another trainer's pokemon, without the trainer's command, to kill. I am truely disgusted."

Devek looked down at Absol, who was now looking up at him. He smiled and turned back to everyone. He gave one last look before sitting back down.

Awards
Well, that was a wierd ending to a pretty good battle. It looked as if Azen's Umbreon was clearly about finish the battle, only by trying literally trying to finish the Glaceon off. But at the last moment, Azen called his pokemon off, and then left the stage. Volkner also followed him close behind. The whole crowd cheered upon seeing such a good battle.

Cam faintly clapped, but still looked quite astonished at the outcome of the battle. Was that Umbreon actually planning to. . . The girl shook the thought out of her head. Now why would she think of such a think? Of course the pokemon wouldn't do something like that. But still . . . Devek suddenly stood.

"Amazing? That was anything but amazing. That was disgusting! The savageness of that pokemon shows nothing but poor training. His trainer's harshness is visible in the pokemon's actions, as we have clearly seen. I have seen many vile things during my journy, the way people train their pokemon, the limits they would push just to win. But I've never seen a pokemon whose harsh training would cause it to attack another trainer's pokemon, without the trainer's command, to kill. I am truely disgusted."

The teen took a moment to take in all that he said. Cam had to face it. Umbreon was indeed trying to kill the Glaceon on his own. So, was this because of harsh training? The girl didn'tknow, and would possibly never know. When Devek sat back down, she sighed. "Whatever happened to the good ol' days, when kids battled for fun and not till the death . . ." Glaceon heard this, and tilted her head to the side. "Gla. . ."

The next contestants were called up. Trea and Raiden, if Cam remembered correctly. Hopefully, they would give the crowd a stunning match that won't end up getting too serious.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Umbreon popped out of his pokeball without warning. "Breon." It looked at Azen coldly.

"I know. I've ben pushing you too hard. I don't mean to. It's just that, I have to be harder on you and Motisma. You two aren't gifted with incredible power or immence endurance. Your defencd and special defence are great, but it's nothing to take a hit over. Riptide and Shisan can take a bunch of hits and keep going. When I see you, I see a ninja. A stealthy warrior sent to do his work. Clean, quick, concise, undetected; the qualities of a ninja. That's what I hope for you. I'll understand if you want to leave. I won't tell the others."

Motisma watched from under the bed.

"Tap tap" Umbreon hit his paw against the floor.

"What?"

"Tap tap"

"You WANT to run those 200 laps? Why? You need to rest."

"Tap taptap!" It tapped harder.

"I know you want to get stronger, but I'm not going to endanger your life anymore."

Illuminos paused.

"TAP TAP TAP!" The taps were harder.

"I KNOW you can do them but I will not allow it anymore."

Umbreon paused for a second. "tap" it tapped softly on the floor and then rested its paw on the weight training jacket.

"Yeah. I know. I was going to anyways." He was ready to take the jacket off when Motisma tackled him from behind. It quicky shot a shockwave in Illuminos' direction. Illuminos dodged it the showckwave and it hit the other pokeballs causing Blastoise and Arcanine to come out. The ship moved a bit.

"Rotom ro rotom tom tom ro." [Illuminos wanted to get his jacket taken off.] Mostisma said something to Riptide and Shisan in pokemon.

The two towering creatures glared down at Umbreon, who got defensive. "Breon bre?" [And if I do?]

"Blastoise blast stiose stoise blast blastoise." [You made a pact with me. If you take off that jacket now, do not call me brother.]

Arcanine moved over by Azen, despite knowing what his pokemon say for the most part, was lost in the conversation.

"Umbreon bre beru beh ru beh breon." [I'm not scared of you. I will take you down with ease. Do not underestimate me.]

Riptide got upset. "Blast blast blaststoise stoise stiose Blastoise!" [Do not tempt me little one. I do not look down on you for your size, but if you challenge me, I will not show mercy!]

Both Blastoise and Umbreon scowled at each other.

"Tom tomtom Rotm tom tom ro?" [Why do you want your jacket off Umbreon?] Being that Rotom was the only one with a jacket, being Ghost/Electric and all, she couldn't understand the need to be rid of it.

"Beru beh breon bre breon umbreon beh reon reh." [I almost killed a pokemon." He almost said "under master's order, but he didn't want them to hate the master. "I'm not fit to waer this training jacket anymore.]

"Garhr ga aru ruga gahrhu?" Arcanine asked. [Why did you do that?]

"Beru beh..breon umber umbreon. umbreon breon bre." [All I could remember was that my leg was frozen and and losing air. The last image I have was standing over a Glaceon that had my poison in its eyes. I almost killed it. I'm not ready for this team. I'm the weak link."

Then out of nowhere Xatu popped out. "Xa xa xatu xa xa tuxa?" [Then if you're worrying about hurting someone, why not turn up the jacket to restrain yourself more?"

Quatum then glowed red. "Master will now be able to understand the conversation. I'm linking our minds together through my psychic powers."

"Master, please train me harder so I will not lose next time." Umbreon stared up at Azen.

Azen sighed and looked at all five of his pokemon. "You're not going to let me give take off the jackets are you?"

"Nope!" All five said in unison.

"We're as stubborn as you." Umbreon said.

"Gah ha ha haa!" Blastoise laughed a hearty laugh. Voice with a "Susano" sound. "That's my brother. He fights with the will of the great CharVenuStoise."

Umbreon's speaking voice had something of a "Believe it" sound, but a little more juvenile..

"You know it."

Motisma smiled. "That's good. I was afraid we'd have to rough you up if you took off the jacket." Rotom giggled. Her voice sounded a great deal like "Ashe."

"Well, what now master?" Xatu looked at Azen, his voice sounding similar to Azen's himself.

"Well, now we rest. Afterwhich, we'll see. Training will not end. It's just put on hold for a while."

"I'm all fine with resting. A well rested body is a well prepared mind in battle." Arcanine walked back over to his pokeball and recalled itself.

"It makes good muscles to rest after a workout." Blastoise too went back to his pokeball.

"Good knight guys." Rotom went back to her pokeball.

"Well I was in a huge epic battle, so I gotta rest now." Umbreon turned around to go back to his pokeball.

"Wait Illuminos. I have a question." Quatum stood very still.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you lie for the master?"

Both Umbreon and Azen were shocked. They couldn't answer.

"You both pushed past your limits and Umbreon almost paid the price due to your arrogance." Xatu looked at Azen.

"I know. I apologized to him. That's what this whole thing was about."

"Hey, Quatum. Relax. I'm going to train harder. I'll be better next time. I won't be able to be put in that condition anymore. Let alone put myself in said position." Umbreon walked off to his pokeball.

"Master, I do not wish to speak out of line, but I must ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"How do you see us? As tools of yours? Do you look at us and try to rule out of fearfor you? Or are you truly one with us?"

"I can honestly say I'm with you guys 100%. Do I need to prove myself to you? I already thought I was worthy of training you."

"I predict that Bill will be on the boat. When you talk to him, he will e shocked, but he'll listen. I'm going to focus my psychic power and turn you into a pokemon. Any preferences?"

"If this gets you to trust me, then I say Vaporeon."

"Very well then." There was a blinding flash from Xatu, then nothing but darkness.

When Azen opened his eyes, he was shorter than Xatu.

~

Don't mind me. I'm just developng my character.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"Return." A beam of light shot out and Umbreon was recalled to its ball.

Raiden couldnt believe what had just happened,a really long but good battle ended like that.But Raiden understood why Azen did that,he had been through a situation like that before.He then looked up to see Azen handing a bottle to Volkner and the walking away.

"That was truly an amazing battle!" Said the captain and then the field was flipped over to a different field design."Now! Will the next contestants, please come to the arena!?" He yelled with excitement.

Raiden stood up and was eager to fight Trea with his Aipom.Raiden then grabbed Aipom from his head and put him on the bench to talk to him."Hey,I know we havent trained as long as everyone else and Sabley's a Ghost and Dark Pokemon but if we can work together I think we might be able to win.So are you in?"Raiden held his hand out and Aipom gave him a Hi5 and then he jumped onto Raiden's head.

"Now! Will the next contestants, please come to the arena!?" The captain yelled with excitement.

"Come on Raiden."Said Trea.

"Yeah lets go."Raiden was facing Trea and Aipom was facing Sableye,about to give the best battle and show everyone how good they are.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A Vaporeon and a Xatu walk out into the battle area. They watch the battles ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back