• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Summit Nine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"He was in black, he had a black cap on, and there was a letter on his shirt, but I wasn't really paying attention."

Those words were haunting Devek. "I can't be..." he mumbled to himself. "I thought... I thought they had disbanded..." He sook his head. No, of course it couldn't be them. It was most likely some punk who wanted to mimic them. Or, so Devek hoped.

"I'll use Ven to search the skies, he couldn't have gotten far but I'll do as much as I can to help."

"I'm going with you," Devek said, pulling out two pokeballs. One, a yellow one, belonged to Arcanine, who he recalled. Devek then expanded the other pokeball, quickly pressing the button. With a flash of light, a black Charizard stood in front of Devek. "Absol," Devek said, getting on Charizard's back. "Stay with them." Absol nodded.

"To the skies," Devek said as Charizard shot off into the sky. "We're looking for a man in black who stoled a Pikachu. Keep a sharp eye out." Charizard nodded as they began their search.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Trea watched as the others took to the skies with their pokemon. "Are you sure that's all you know about the man?" he asked the women. She nodded. Trea walked her to the hospital, and a doctor took her from there. "Now what?" He asked himself. The others were in the sky, and having three would be a waste. "So I'll stay to the ground." Trea said with a smile. "Go, Flygon!" He yelled, and tossed a pokeball. The dragon pokemon popped out. "Flygon!" It yelled. Trea jumped on it's back. "We need to search for a man in black. But stay close to the ground." Flygon nodded, and they began soaring through the streets of Summit Nine.

Twisting and turning through buildings, flying over people. "Flygon, fly up!" He said, and Flygon jetted further into the sky. "Anything?" He asked after spotting the other two.​

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Azen watched as the other trainers as they decided to go help the trainer. "Well, I see this doesn't concern me. So on that note, I'll go exploring." The teen walked off into a separate part of the city from the others. "First, I have to get in contact with Bill. I though he was supposed to be on. I need to check on my pokemon." He made his way to a pokemon center through the hustle and bustle of the city.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Garland nodded to Devek as they both took to the skies. "Ven, we're looking for a man wearing all black with a Pikachu." Garland explained, "If you see anyone like that dive down and we'll handle the rest." Ven screeched as it sped up just a little but enough to make sure that Devek wasn't falling behind. After a few minutes of soaring, Ven began to dive down but instantly came back up because it turned out to be a false alarm. Once again a few minutes went by and Trea had joined them in the air.

"We haven't seen a thing yet." Garland announced. But just as he said that, he heard a Pikachu cry.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
(ooc: Sorry for long ass post, but it's my way of catching up. And note: The guy she's chasing after might not be the thief depending on whatever Relik's planning. Knowing Blaire, she WOULD chase after an innocent bystander thinking that it's a thief, which will be used as the excuse in case Relik or someone else has other ideas or something.)

"Well that sucked." Blaire moaned after watching the end of the battle and the prize giving. "What the heck is with people quitting? I swear, when we finally get to Summit Nine, there better be some worthy adversaries, otherwise I'm going to kick someone's-" She broke off when she realized that they were already there and she was by herself. It seemed in their hurry, everyone else had already gone ahead of her. She clicked her tongue before shaking her head at her Gengar. "Some people just have no respect for listening to a lady when she's talking." Gengar rolled her eyes at her as Blaire took the bright red poke'tch from the lady and snapped it on her wrist.

As she scanned the area, she said aloud, "I wonder where Trea and Devek went. At least they were interesting." Just when she thought she had spotted them, she had heard the shout of the woman whose Pikachu had been stolen. As she listened to the details off to the side, she turned to her Gengar. "Finally! Something interesting happens!"

Gengar gave her an incredulous look, as if she cared more about the prospect of excitement rather than the fact that someone's Pokemon was stolen. Blaire seemed to sense what it meant by the look, but she waved it off. "Ok, I may have been insensitive there, but you can't deny that you're up for this too. We are so going to catch this thief before everyone else." Blaire boasted to it. Gengar grinned, but when she wasn't looking, it rolled its eyes once more as if to say, "Here we go again."

Blaire looked thoughtful. "Since most people are checking the air, we'll check the ground area here. I still bet we're going to find him first anyway." At this, Blaire pulled out a pokeball and tossed it in front of her. Out popped her Weavile, who looked curious as to why it was brought out. "Hey Weavile, ready to catch a thief?" she asked. Weavile grinned, looking eager. Outside of battle, Blaire liked to use Weavile for tracking methods. "We're looking for a guy in black who stole a Pikachu. He might have a letter on his uniform. If anything, it might be a Team Rocket grunt, since that sounds like the usual description for their uniforms. Which is weird because I thought they disbanded..."

Weavile nodded and it jumped here to there on the rooftops, looking around. After a little while, it came back and shook its head. Blaire frowned. "No luck? Then maybe we should try over in that area..." Blaire started to say, when she too heard the Pikachu's cry. She quickly looked in the direction she had heard it, and thought she had seen a man in black disappear around the corner of a building. Blaire pointed in the direction she had seen the man/possible thief go, a triumphant grin on her face.

"Looks like we found our theif! Weavile, use Pursuit! Don't let him get away!" she ordered. Weavile nodded and took off after it as Blaire and Gengar chased after it. It was only an afterthought when she added, "And make sure not to hurt the Pikachu in the process! I don't want to be in trouble for hurting it like that one time with the Skitty Incident!" as she ran after her Weavile.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Azen typed on the computer. Things were silent for a moment. He then began typing again. "Holy crap. I want to test that out." Azen logged off of "Bill's PC" and connected to Professor Oak. "Yeah, I have a message from Bill. He has to fix a bug in the storage system. Apparently, if you turn off the pokemon transfering machine while it's saving, it'll make a copy of your pokemon's energy signal. And once you turn it back on, the pokemon will transfer through, but the duplicated energy will still be in the PC. He has to switch the whole continent over to Lame-ette's system until he has V7 up and running. So don't send anyone any pokemon starting at noon." Azen looked at the clock. It was 11:06. Bill really said after 11, but what Bill didn't know wouldn't hurt him. "So before all of the system get's shut down, I'm going to want all of my pokemon. I want to carry them around in their balls."

"...Okaaay." Oak did some typing, and one after the other, pokeballs appeared on Azen's end.

"Did you send the egg?" Azen wanted to make sure.

"Why yes I did. Why do you ask?"

"Because Bill said it started at 11."

CLICK

Azen turned off the machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back