• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Summit Nine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Druaga looked at a boy and his Sableye. After his comment, they began laughing for no apparent reason. "Looks like they didn't understand what I meant! I meant that if this is the level of the participants, then I will make it to the semi-finals without difficulty!"

He turned to the boy and his pokemon. First he glanced at Sableye and then he glared at the boy. Their eyes met. After studying his face for a while, he burst into laugher. "How pathetic! They can't understand what the others mean!" he thought, while he was laughing.

After laughing for a while, his attention turned to the battle. "That's enough!" he muttered. "I have to watch their strategies!"

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Trea smiled at the boy. "Of course you did little boy. Trying to hide your own stupidity in laughter. Nice, but you have a long way to go if you expect to win this thing." He said, leaning back. "I mean, I bet I could beat all six of your pokemon, with just three of mine." He said in a cocky tone.

Trea smiled, and looked at Raiden. "Can't wait to see you fight." He said, and turned back to the boy. "As I said little guy. I would whoop you." He said with a glare.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Of course you did little boy. Trying to hide your own stupidity in laughter. Nice, but you have a long way to go if you expect to win this thing" the boy said to Druaga.

Druaga didn't reply. In contrast, he just glared at the boy. After all his personality was like this; he didn't want to speak too much with other people.

"I mean, I bet I could beat all six of your pokemon, with just three of mine" the boy continued to say.

"That's what you believe?" Druaga questioned and smiled at him ironically. "Then I guess that I can't change your point of view. But, if you want my opinion, I can win you easily, without even much effort. Well... we have to wait till the tournament starts, and then we will find out who is better!" Druaga said and turned his look away. "How pathetic!" he thought.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"This is getting off to a good start."Said Trea.

"Yeah it really is."Said Raiden

"Looks like I made it to the semi-finals!"Said the guy that just walked in.

Raiden heard the boy that came out of nowhere and so did Aipom.Then the two started laughing among Trea and his Sableye."I wonder how smart this guy is in battle.Right Aipom?"Said Raiden quietly so only Aipom and Raiden could hear.Then the two started laughing again.

Raiden got here a little after Trea so there couldnt have been a battle before this one cause he would have said something.

Trea smiled, and looked at Raiden"Can't wait to see you fight."He said.

"Yeah me to and I also want to see you battle."

Trea looked at the boy. Everything he had begun saying turned to nothingness, a bunch of words, twisted and warped. Then the boy began to change his appearance, his face twisting and turning. Trea looked to Raiden to see if he saw the same thing. When he looked back, the boy had turned into a girl. Trea began laughing. He looked up at Sableye. He was standing on top of his head, waving his arms. "Sableye? Your doing that?" He asked. The ghost pokemon chuckled. "Kukukukuku." It appeared that Sableye was transmitting the image of the boy into bother Trea's, and Raiden's minds, along with Aipom's.

'That's hilarious!' He thought. 'But this battle is going way to slowly, it's as if they're just standing there.' Trea looked at Glaceon. It definitely proved to be a worthy opponent in the future. And Umbreon. "I hope I get the chance to fight that guy." He whispered.​

EnigmaticAngel

"Hmm... i guess your serious! Wow... so serious this early in the battle? Ugh..." said Volkner. The hail began to grow in size as time dragged on. Glaceon's eyes began to glow blue again and the hail became the size of baseballs. "Now... we're serious" said Volkner. The hail crashed down upon both Umbreon and Glaceon but not dealing immense damage.

"Now Glaceon! Attack that Umbreon with your powerful blizzard attack!" shouted Volkner. Glaceon's body began to glow purplish-blue and opened it's mouth really wide. A colossal, powerful blizzard was unleashed that was sure to hit Umbreon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The hail came down crashing to the frozen floor, but Umbreon didn't flinch. Instead, Umbreon ran towards Glaceon. It jumped, narrowly avoiding the Blizzard attack. Unfortunately for Umbreon, its right back leg was frozen solid; severely lowering its evasion skills. The dark type used what was left of the momentum of the jump to rebound off the wall behind Glaceon. There wasn't much push for a full on body to body hit, but he could get Glaceon with a different move.

"That's right, now use Dark Pulse while its back is turned."

Last edited:
Trea diverted his attention from the image that Sableye projected to him, back to the battle. It seemed that it picked up again, Glaceon's hail attack growing more powerful as time passed. It seemed that the once golf ball sized hail, had turned into baseball sized. "They're huge!" Trea said, surprised. "They seem almost impossible to dodge. But knowing that Umbreon, it'll probably find a way." He said, keeping his eyes glued on the battle. Just when things couldn't get any more amazing, Glaceon had pulled off probably the most amazing ice attributed combo. Combining Hail, with Blizzard, almost ensured Blizzard a direct hit. "Unless that Umbreon can use Protect, I'm not so sure he'll make it out of that Blizzard attack."

But then Umbreon did the unimaginable. It dodged the hail, jumping in and out of it. It then jumped off of the wall just behind Glaceon. "That's right, now use Dark Pulse while its back is turned."

Trea looked up at Sableye. Combos ran through his mind. 'If I use Nightshade and.....that would be....or this...' His mind ran wild. "Excuse me." Trea looked behind him. It was, once again, the women from before. "I'm sorry to say this so late, but two of our contestants dropped out of the contest, rather watching, then fighting. One was yours, Trea, and the other, Raiden's opponent." Trea smiled. "So that means we move on right?" The women shook her head. "It actually means the two of you will have to fight each other." The women walked back to her desk, allowing the news to reach the two trainers.

EnigmaticAngel

Glaceon sensed Umbreon behind him and easily dodged Umbreon's Dark Pulse attack. "Sorry to say, but thanks to Glaceon's Snow Cloak, his evasion level is increased by one level in this beautiful hail storm!" informed Volkner. Now, the hail began to grow even more becoming size of soccer balls. As they came crashing down into the arena, they created small creaters all over the area. Both Umbreon and Glaceon recieved a single devastating blow from the hail. "Glaceon get up quickly! Umbreon's leg is frozen and now is our chance to deliver a powerful blow!" yelled Volkner "Use Ice Beam!"

Glaceon inhaled a lot of air and out came a beam of ice heading straight towards Umbreon. "Hey Azen, if you can get out of this situation, I'd would have to give you some props. You're pretty good coming this far... your one of those fews to survive Glaceon's devastating hail storm. In a few minutes... they would be as big as small boulders. It's a matter of time who would achieve victory for this round" said Volkner.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
While the Dark Pulse was heading towards Glaceon at an alarming speed, Umbreon was getting pelted by the hail. With the his back right leg frozen, Umbreon wasn't in a position for dodging. then the worst happened, its front left leg got caught by the ice as well.

"That's all right Umbreon, because now we can use that attack." Azel chuckled a bit glaring at the opponent. "That's right. When the next attack comes at you, immediately us it."

The Ice Beam neared Umbreon. It wasn't in exactly the best shape to dodge. Instead Umbreon took the full attack head on. Right when Umbreon got hit, it unleashed its most devastating move.

"Last Resort!"

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raiden still a little confused of what happened to his mind was able to concentrate on the battle.The whole thing seemed like a Cold-Weather freak out thing to him because there was Hail,Ice and a Blizzard and Dark moves.But Raiden got passed that when he saw what amazing things Umbreon did.It dodged the hail,the size of baseballs,and a Blizzard.A perfect combo practically dodged,with Umbreons leg completely frozen and then to use Dark Pulse,it really got Raiden's and Aipom's attention.

"I'm sorry to say this so late, but two of our contestants dropped out of the contest, rather watching, then fighting. One was yours, Trea, and the other, Raiden's opponent."

The second Raiden heard this he immediately turned around to see what was going on.Trea started to talk while Raiden stared in confusion.

"So that means we move on right?"Said Trea but the woman shook her head. "It actually means the two of you will have to fight each other."The woman walked back to her desk.

"Wow,you hear that Aipom we get to face Trea and Sableye.So I guess I get to see how good you are.And I wonder why the others left?"Said Raiden

EnigmaticAngel

"Eh, pretty foolish taking on my ice beam head on" said Volkner "Your Umbreon's about to freeze to death. By the way, how you are you supposed to use Last Resort, its a physical type move. Your Umbreon's leg is frozen, and it can hardly move. I expected more from a trainer that was invited by Summit Nine. Not only are you being dumb, but your pushing your Umbreon over its limit."

Volkner didn't like how Azen is battling, his Umbreon could get hurt or worse... Crap... I can't be merciful... I'm already in this serious mood... I'll just end this... thought Volkner. The Hail falling from the sky are about as big as small boulders, some even bigger. "Ok Glaceon, let's finish this! You know what to do!" shouted Volkner. Glaceon jumped on the falling hail and kept climbing higher and higher as if it was jumping from platforms to platforms. When Glaceon was as high as he could get, he jumped 10 feet from the air from the last falling hail, being about 50 feet in the air. His body was being covered by a blue aura and unleashed the largest and strongest blizzard. Not only did it cover the whole battle field, but the whole area. "Azen, you should give up already!" shouted Volkner across the field.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"Umbreon can take a hit, what do you think this is, a Pikachu? And as for being dumb, I wouldn't have told Umbreon to take the hit if I didn't think he couldn't endure it. I just wanted to see how hard you hit. Umbreon's chuckling at you. Now, Umbreon get it while its in the the air, Toxic."

Umbreon jumped as hard as it could, trying to catch use to the ice type, while narrowly missing the Hail pelts. It was getting down, but it was nowhere near out. As it had to do was last a bit longer than Glaceon. Glaceon was hard to see, but it wasn't invisible, and Umbreon knew where it was. Then the instance came. Glaceon was in mid jump. The dark fox's eyes glowed dark red an dit opened its mouth to spray a deep purple ooze at the ice monster. It shot a full on Toxic blast.

"I think you should give up. Umbreon isn't even close to done. I'm restricting all of his movements. And among other things, Glaceon should be going down real soon. Or shall I remind you that Umbreon knows Psychic?"

Last edited:
Awards
The first contestants were Azen and Volkner, and both planned to give it their all in this match. Surprisingly enough, the two teens each chose one of the evolutions of Eevee as their first pokemon. Volkner happened to be holding a Glaceon, while Azen used an Umbereon.

When the battle began, the two opponents didn’t waste any time giving the mass people watching the battle a nice show. The Glaceon was using nice strategies, and it was a nice move to use Hail so that it could activate Glaceon's ability, Snow Cloak. But in return, the Umbereon was not giving up the fight that easily. Cam could tell that this was a tough Umbreon. Not only that, but it probably trained a lot for rough battles such as this one. This match was starting to get very, very tense.

Both Cam and Glaceon had to admit that they hadn't seen a battle this interesting in awhile. The trainer couldn't wait to challenge either opponents in Summit Nine. Cam smirked, "Competition is gonna be pretty tough." Glaceon nodded, fully focused on the battle at hand.

EnigmaticAngel

While Glaceon was in mid air, it couldn't dodge the full blast of toxic that was coming his way. "Glaceon, if you can't dodge it, attack it!" yelled Volkner "Freeze the toxic with ice beam!" Glaceon inhaled quickly and out blew a ice beam that quickly froze the toxic ooze. "Now Glaceon, dive towards the ground so the frozen toxic chunk won't hit you!" Volkner shouted quickly. Glaceon quickly looked down, extended its front two paws down and his back two legs upwards and he started to fall pretty quickly down to the ground evading the frozen toxic.

When Glaceon was close to the ground he quickly moved his center of gravity landing on his back to legs, jumped back doing three backflips and then landing softly on the frozen field. "Great landing!" complimented Volkner. "Hey Azen, it doesn't scare me that your Umbreon knows Psychic" replied Volkner "Now Glaceon, use ice beam to move one the boulder sized hail and shoot it towards Umbreon! When it instantly dodges, jump at it!" ordered Volkner.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"Umbreon, keep climbing. You're almost there." Umbreon, even unaware of his master's plan continuously climbed higher while avoiding the hail.

"That's it. Now jump off and land on your frozen legs. The pokemon did just that, cracking the ice on its legs. Umbreon slipped a little, but was able to regain composure.

"That first Toxic should be shutting you down about now. Glaceon are not known for having exceedingly high health. Umbreon's stregth, however, is more than enough. It's completely flexible. Nice defende, decent special defence, which made it perfect for this battle. I'll just let you know this. Umbreon is heavily restrained."

Both Glaceon and Umbreon stared each other down. In that moment, time slowed down. Both of them waited for the other to move. "Alright Umbreon, use your full strength, take Glaceon out. Go for another Toxic."

The purple ooze was aimed at Glaceon's face, its eyes more exactly.

EnigmaticAngel

"Your taking my Glaceon very lightly, you'd think we'd come all the way here and not know how to stand against poison? Sorry but my Glaceon suffered a way stronger toxic than yours. My Glaceon aren't like any other Glaceons, even though your first toxic may be draining its health, but only little by little. He doesn't even feel it" said Volkner "Glaceon lean low to the ground and dodge the toxic ooze!" Glaceon ducked instantly easily dodging the toxic.

Glaceon climbed up the falling hail once more and swiftly jumped behind Umbreon. "Good job, use Ice Fang!" said Volkner. Glaceon jumped on top of Umbreon and aimed his long blue fangs right into Umbreon's neck.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
"And you're taking my Umbreon lightly. You take me for any old opponent, but I assure you I'm not. The only reason your Glaceon even is still standing is because of Umbreon's frozen leg, but in a few more minutes, it won't matter. Umbreon will be thawed, the Hail will be gone and I'll finish you with ease, not that it wouldn't happen due to Toxic."

Glaceon bared its fangs ready to sink them into Umbreon's neck. "Umbreon, dodge it and use Toxic on yourself."

Umbreon rolled under Glaceon's attack and used Toxic on itself. Instantly, Glaceon was badly poisoned further.

"You're thinking that my toxins are weak. That makes me laugh. They're time release. I've trained under the best. Why do you think I've dubbed Umbreon the ninja of my party? Because his speed and cunning are unmatched. I've trained Umbreon from the day he hatched as Eevee. I know absolutely everything about him. Things like his favorite food, what he likes and doesn't like; even his limits. And this is nowhere near his limit. If you'd kindly look to Umbreon, you see it wearing a restraining jacket. Courtesy of A.J. himself. Umbreon is battling under it's own strength twice over. Now that you've learned this I can say that stalling will no longer be necessary. If you care to look, your Glaceon is in a lot of pain. Care to do something about it?"

Umbreon looked at it's ice brother and scoffed. It was used to this strategy, so it learned to build up a stronger immune system, but it wasn't completely invulnerable. The legs were still a bit stiff from being frozen, but the cracked ice had completely fallen off.

"So Umbreon, until your legs thaw out completely, run around the ice. Avoid the hailstorm as well. You lose this, you're doing 200 laps around Saffron City."

Trea continued to keep his eyes glued to the battle. From each attack sent by the Eevee evolutions, the field was covered in Ice and Toxic ooze. "This is intense." He said, watching as Umbreon would dodge an attack, and send out toxic once more. Azen was truly an amazing trainer, finding ways to break off the ice frozen onto Umbreon's legs, and dodging attacks pokemon normally would fall victim to. Only one thing diverted his attention from the fight. Something Azen had said. If you'd kindly look to Umbreon, you see it wearing a restraining jacket. Courtesy of A.J. himself. Umbreon is battling under it's own strength twice over. Now that you've learned this I can say that stalling will no longer be necessary." Trea's eyes widened. "A.J!?" He said in a concerned tone.

"I remember fighting him back in Kanto. He claimed to have defeated 95 pokemon trainers in a row. But I beat him like nothing. It forced him to start over, and I'm sure he made it back there again." Trea looked at Sableye. "But the concerning thing is that he forced his pokemon to train in a monstrous way. He's no better than AJ himself." Trea said, getting angry. "I have a new target for Summit Nine." He said, clenching his fist.​

EnigmaticAngel

"You also poisoned your Umbreon. By the way, my Glaceon's immune system is over the charts. It takes tons of poison to damage it. Still, your poison is no match for my Glaceon" said Volkner "And AJ? I beat him once back in the day. He isn't that strong, but he is pretty good. Oh yeah by the way, your pokemon aren't the only ones that go through harsh training."

Glaceon shook off the toxic that was on his body. He blacked out for a second, the poison was taking it's course, but it still wasn't enough to defeat him, this wasn't enough poison to defeat him. "Glaceon, make this hail storm a nightmare!" said Volkner. Glaceon's eyes began to glow and the cloud above the arena began to darken even more. After a few seconds, a powerful wind blew across the arena and more hail began to fall. Now both pokemon were being pondered by the hail. "Your Umbreon's got good speed, but in this intense hail, Glaceon's faster" said Volkner "Glaceon, use more hail so the visibility goes down to zero!" Glaceon's eyes now glowed black-blue and the hail became hell. The falling storm was so thick that the you couldn't even see more than three feet.

"Glaceon, use another blizzard. Make sure you add the fallen hail to your attack!" ordered Volkner. Glaceon once again climbed up high into the air using the hail and was over the arena. Glaceon's body glowed blue and emmited a nighmarish blizzard. The blizzard began to spin at an incredible speed making a dome-like tornado. The fallen hail moved so fast it broke anything it made contact with. "Azen seems like your Umbreon's gonna do 200 laps!" said Volkner. This was a magnificent sight, a dome created by spinning snow and hail was obliterating everything in it's path. "Now Glaceon, freeze this dome blizzard with your ice beam!" ordered Volkner. Glaceon was still in mid-air and unleashed a devastating ice beam. The blizzard was immediately frozen and an explosion of snow was in sight.

After about 10 seconds, the snow fell to the ground and in sight was a frozen dome. "Azen, you think your Umbreon's still alive in there?" shouted Volkner. Glaceon gently landed on top of the dome and giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back