• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Summit Nine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
'Number 2'

Raiden was looking at the lady confused and wondered why she gave him the Number 2, when there were a couple of people in front of him.But he thought they might be mixing things up.But then he felt a relief on his shoulder and it was cause Aipom jumped off his shoulder and was right next to his shoes.Aipom then started to untie the shoes and Raiden got mad at him but when Aipom finished he pointed to a Sableye.So he headed to the seats where the other people in the contest where supposed to sit.When he was tying his shoes he noticed the boy next to him laughing so he put Blaziken away since he was a distraction in the small area and he might have wanted to start a battle with the Sableye.

"Hey my names Raiden and why did you let your Pokemon do that?Im not trying to tell you how to train your Pokemon but this Summit Nine stuff seems serious and letting your Pokemon walk around and just play tricks may not be a good idea."

He then saw Aipom about to punch the laughing guy with his tail but Raiden quickly stopped him because he didnt want Aipom to start fooling around "I probably should use my own advice."He thought.Raiden had a different idea with his Pokemon,he would always try to help them make the right decision and let the evolve if they wanted to.But while he was waiting for an answer he saw Aipom walking around and looking at the other Pokemon and the trainers.He was really curious but not scared for some reason and then Aipom noticed Raiden looking at him and came back.Raiden then wondered how good Aipom might be even though he hadnt really trained with him but it seems he isnt really scared so he doesnt have to worry.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"The name's Devek," he said in an emotionless voice. He pulled himself out of the pool. He slipped his feet back into his shoes and walked over to the chair his towel hung on. He picked it up and went through his hair, pulling the water into the towel. He shook his hair to get rid of any remaining water. He toosed the towel around his neck. "Sorry, I'm not staying. I'm going to see just how "strong" the competition is." Devek chuckled. He motioned for Absol, who ran to his side. "Later kid."

Devek walked back down the hall toward the room where everyone was lined up. "Out of my way," he said, pushing his way through the line. He pushed through to the other side, where he noticed some trainer sitting on benches. He then noticed another area with bleachers where all the people sitting there seemed to just be watching. "Come on, Absol," he said, motioning Absol to follow him.

Devek walked toward the bleachers while Absol glared at all the other pokemon currently in the room. Once reaching the bleachers, Devek jumped up on the first set and ran to the top, soaking the seats as he ran. Once reaching the top, Devek spun around and dropped onto the seat. Absol ran up the seats after him, sitting next to him. "Okay kids," Devek chuckled. "Let's see what you can do."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Azel chuckled at the announcement. "Trainer Battle? huh? I don't think it'll hurt them...much. Afterall, I am good." He woke up his three of his pokemon and recalled them. The others just rested. "We're going to train a bit more guys. Don't tell the others, but you're going to be in trainer battles. I don't know what the prize is, but it's got to be something awesome if they put together a tournament." He whispered to his pokemon as he slipped out of his door. The door locked behind him and he continued about his way to the battle site.

Azel noticed a hostile Aipom situation and brushed it off lightly. "To have such lack in control of one's pokemon is truly a joke." He walked over to the receptionist and she handed him a number. "6" He read to himself. "Whatever." Azel put the piece of paper in his pocket and moved on. He was waiting with 3 of his pokemon; the tank, the ninja, and the mage, so to speak.

The boy waited for the battles to begin. He sat in a corner, quietly waiting.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Trea watched as Sableye had finished with the shoes. He looked at Trea and noticed him looking at him. Sableye then disappeared, then reappeared on Trea's head. And just when he was going to say something to Sableye, the trainer with the Aipom and Blaziken made his way to the bench. He returned the Blaziken, and began speaking to Trea.​

"Hey my names Raiden and why did you let your Pokemon do that?Im not trying to tell you how to train your Pokemon but this Summit Nine stuff seems serious and letting your Pokemon walk around and just play tricks may not be a good idea."

Trea sighed. "So your what, around 13, 14?" He asked the kid. Trea looked at the Aipom. "That's a nice Aipom you have there." He said with a smile. "Kid, I've been on my pokemon journey for a few more years than you." He said, taking Sableye off his head and put him on the bench, next to him. "Sableye has a very mischievous personality, while your Aipom has a curious one." Sableye tugged at Trea's shirt, and he nodded. As he did this, Sableye jumped back on top of his head. "Sableye tied your shoes because he is, well, mischievous. Summit Nine is a big thing, but your never going to get far in it if you don't know your pokemon, and have a close bond with them. Pokemon isn't all about having strong pokemon, or what tricks and skills you have. Once you know your pokemon, the food they like, their personality, then you have a chance to win. And taking this Summit Nine thing too serious, won't help much either."

Trea yawned, eager for the contest. "And I'm Trea." He said, holding his hand out. "Hope to see you at the end of this Summit Nine thing." he said with a smile.​

Awards
"Alright, looks like this is where the contest is held." Cam muttered while finally getting through the crowd of trainers who were waiting to partcipate in the contest. As soon as Glaceon entered, she set her sights on two boys; one with a Sableye, and another with an Aipom. The fox looked like she was very interested in what the group was up too, and stepped toward their direction. Cam saw this and luckily nudged Glaceon with her foot to get the pokemon's attention.

"You're not going anywhere," she said firmly, almost reading the pokemon's mind. "Besides, those two look like they're contestants, and we aren't. We probably shouldn't distract them." Glaceon blinked and did a reluctant nod. The female then looked off, trying to find out where to sit. She noticed some bleachers that were meant to seat people who were only here to watch the contest. Cam took a deep breath and went to bleachers, then seated herself near the middle rows. Glaceon hopped onto Cam's lap, prefering to seat herself there.

A moment later, she saw Devek and his Absol also come to watch the contest. Even though Devek was still somewhat soaked, he took a seat near the top seats. Not turning her head, the Cam lifted up her brows, slightly surprised that he came. The teen put her right elbow on her knee and rested her chin on her hand. She yawned lazily, appearing to be bored already. "I hope this is gonna be worth watching. Dull battles really get on my nerves."

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Mike hasd finished the registration and was ready to roll. He noticed a few Pokemon out of their Balls, so he figured he'd bring out his Vaporeon to gain its loyalty. Vaporeon was Mike's latest work. He found it abondoned by the water in agony, and decided to take care for it. But, she has been hostile, possibly due to her former trainer. But, she is beginning to like Mike.

He sat down on the bench, watching trainers pass him by. He wanted in on a little side battle while he waited. He purposely began showing his Vaporeon in attempts for a battle to occur.

EnigmaticAngel

"Hey guys, seems like everyone is heading towards this contest... Lets go and show them our skills!" said Volkner with pride as he got out of the pool and dried himself with a towel. His six pokemon also jumped out of the water and dried themselves too. They walked down the hallway until they came to a huge room. "Wow... there's a lot of people here! I wanna battle someone interesting" said Volkner. He went to the registration desk and the lady handed him the number 7. "Thanks miss... you should watch me battle! I got some neat pokemon!" said Volkner happily.

He saw Derek and his absol at the bleachers. Hmmm something's wrong with that kid, he isn't nice... thought Volkner. He took out a bag of chewy fruit candy and gave them to his pokemon. "You guys need to eat these before battle, they'll pump you up and give you full of energy! OK!!! Now let's do our best!" he yelled.

Trea looked at the Aipom trainer, then at all of the other contestants who signed up. "I wonder when this thing is going to start?" He asked, looking up at Sableye. "I hope soon. I'm getting even more anxious by the second." And as he said that, the captain was seen at the center stage.​

"Pokemon Trainers. Welcome to the contest." He said, looking at each contestant. "It seems as if not to many people were eager enough to fight, so only about five or so trainers will compete. Each Trainer will use a maximum of three pokemon, and the first to knock out all three, wins!"

Trea smiled. "Guess they were all scared of me." He said a bit cocky. "Actually, when you signed up, we chose not to accept a trainer. We didn't want the whole thing going on for too long." Trea looked behind him at the women he signed up at. "So a lot joined, but only the couple of us made it?" He asked. The women nodded, and pointed at a screen, dropping down.

Trea looked up at the screen that descended from the ceiling of the ship. It had each contestant's names, and who they would fight, and in what order.​

1. Azen Fujiwara - Volkner
2. Trea Sekushi - Red
3. Mike Flynn - Raiden Leaf

Trea smiled. "Second." He said with eagerness.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
A young boy, about sixteen years old, with angular head with unkempt, slightly long, blond hair residing on the top of his scalp, was also board on the ship. which leaded to the place, where the league was going to take place. His hair reached just a few centimeters from the base of his neck. His hair also had a few slightly darker colored locks that came from his father’s gene pool. He had cerulean blue colored eyes, although they were green right now because of his contact lenses. They couldn't, however, hide the small shine whenever he talked about Pokemon. He had a slightly small nose and shallow cheeks. He had thin lips, and hiding behind them were pearly white teeth.

He was of tall height, being only about five feet and six inches tall. His skin had a fair pigmentation, making it obviously red when he stayed under heat for very long periods. Even when giving him some time under the shade, his skin would only become light pink and stay in that color for some time. He had a lanky build, having a somewhat long and thin body, although not so thin that he looks anorexic. His chest and torso were also thinner than most, although he was slowly growing into his new body and height. His arms weren’t that big, but his knuckles were bony, giving the impression of a larger hand than it actually was. However, his hands were still fairly larger than most teenagers' his age. He was also bony and somewhat sharp at some points of his body, most noticeably his arms and legs.

His upper body was adorned by a light blue, long-sleeved shirt with a silhouette of a wolf’s head on it. Over the shirt was a dark gold, black rimmed vest. On the right side of the best was a pocket where he'd be able to store a small object. He had tucked the shirt under his dark gray slacks. He wore a black belt around his slacks. On the black belt was a gold-colored buckle that glints under light. His slacks were particularly long, the pants ending a little bit over his white and black sneakers. He also wore a dark blue visor on his head. Emblazoned on it in black was an eagle's wing.

"How boring!" Druaga Uruk, the boy's name, thought to himself. "I thought that good trainers would participate! How disappointing!" he complained. No one that was on this ship was of equal level as him.

"It all started that day..." he remembered the day he received the letter. It was just yesterday. The letter had no sender written on it.

"Dear Trainer, we have acknowledged you greatness in the profession of Pokemon. What you have accomplished is nothing to be overlooked, that's why we've created a "special" league on Summit Nine, a great, bustling metropolis. This league is for trainers who have gone far in the world, and have obtained the most powerful of Pokemon. This league will test you, and show the true Pokemon Master. If you accept this invitation, then please board the Blue boat in the Slateport harbor. That will take you to Summit Nine" he read it immediately when he received it.

Without losing time, he announced to his family the letter he had just received and he said to them that he was going to participate in the tournament. It would be a great chance to immerse and become famous. But, on the other hand, it was difficult for him to leave his girlfriend behind, named Maria. She wasn't a skilled trainer as him and she couldn't participate! After a long conversation between them, he explained to her that this was the best chance he had. Fortunately, she didn't have a problem with it and she let him go.

When the afternoon came, he left his house and he headed for Slateport's harbor. It took him only half a day to reach it. By night he was there and he had to wait for the ship to come. He was the first to arrive. Eventually, the ship came and he and the trainers who had arrived boarded on it. After hearing the captain's boring speech and the announcement of the contest he immediately decided to participate and without losing time he signed up. Now he is an official participant of the contest.

"Maria..." Druaga sighed as he leaned his back against the wall, while he was waiting for the contest to start. "Anyway, now I have to concentrate on the tournament!" he cheered himself up. "And to be exact, now I have to concentrate on the contest that is going to take place in a few minutes!" In fact he was inclined to believe that he could win the contest easily, without putting much effort. After all, no one on this ship was as skilled as him.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"Sableye tied your shoes because he is, well, mischievous. Summit Nine is a big thing, but your never going to get far in it if you don't know your pokemon, and have a close bond with them. Pokemon isn't all about having strong pokemon, or what tricks and skills you have. Once you know your pokemon, the food they like, their personality, then you have a chance to win. And taking this Summit Nine thing too serious, won't help much either."Trea yawned, eager for the contest. "And I'm Trea." He said, holding his hand out. "Hope to see you at the end of this Summit Nine thing." he said with a smile.

"Yeah.Hope to see you there to."Said Raiden shaking Trea's hand.

Raiden had a close bond with most of his Pokemon so he knew what the guy meant.His Blaziken was his first Pokemon but he was a Torchic back then,Aipom hadnt really been with Raiden for as long as his other Pokemon but they were still ok.Buizel,Roserade,Charizard,and Lucario were Raidens first captures so of course they all had a strong bond,including Blaziken.He also knew them well but Raiden was taking Summit Nine seriously because it seemed big and taking it lightly didnt seem like a good idea.But after what Trea said Raiden had a change of mind and maybe he should let his Pokemon do what they are supposed to do.

"Pokemon Trainers. Welcome to the contest." He said, looking at each contestant. "It seems as if not to many people were eager enough to fight, so only about five or so trainers will compete. Each Trainer will use a maximum of three pokemon, and the first to knock out all three, wins!"

When Raiden heard that he quickly thought of which Pokemon to use,Blaziken was definately going to be one of the three.He then thought of using the Element strategy and use Buizel,Roserade and Blaziken but it would seem pretty stupid changing the Pokemon every second there weakness came out.So that was out of the way so he was just gonna mix it up,Charizard and Lucario didnt seem like a good idea since Blaziken was a Fire and Fighting type.Raiden then saw something come up.

2. Trea Sekushi - Red

"Trea is gonna battle someone named Red and im gonna battle someone named Mike Flynn."Raiden then looked around but didnt know who that was.He then noticed someone with a Vaporeon and took a guess and thought that was probably him and having a Water against water match might be good so Buizel was his second Pokemon.But who else would he choose so he started to think in his head.

"I should get to know my Pokemon...umm.Of course Aipom."

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

"Hmm... i guess its about to start!" said Volkner "Hey guys, i can only use three of you guys... which one of you want to battle?" Volkner's Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Espeon, and Glaceon all jumped in excitement as if they all wanted to battle. "I'm sorry guys, but three of you can only watch..." he said with disappointment "Well... let's see who im battling and his pokemon."

2. Trea Sekushi - Red

"Wow... i guess i'm going up first! Man i have this adrenaline rush! WOO HOO! Guys lets get pumped!" he said out loud.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Azen* walked out to the front of the small crowd. They began hollering for the pokemon match to begin, and Azen had every intent of giving them a show. He smiled at his pokeball and waitied for his opponent. Not that'd matter anyway. He'd crush anyone in his way. His pokemon were trained against their own body. In fact, a few days at the start of his journey, he bought an invention from a self proclaimed gym leader. The "gym leader's" name was A.J. It was a jacket that restrained his pokemon's movement. For years, they've been building their muscles, having never removed the jacket. He was hoping for competition today. At least, someone who could even pose a threat.

"In fact, even before my opponent gets here, I'll send out my pokemon. I'm so sure that this "summit" is so far beneath me, I won't even bother with worrying about type differences."

Azen tossed his pokeball in the air and out popped

"Breon bre!"

"Illuminos, show them why I am teh roxxorz."
~

OOC: Sorry to break wall, but I wanted to clear something up about my character's name. Even though it's Azen, he looks more like an Azel. So I'll switch back and forth between the names. Same character though. If you wish to address my character, pick a name and stick with it, or follow my switching.

EnigmaticAngel

Volkner saw his opponent throw out his Umbreon. Hmm... that must be the person named Azen... he thought. Volkner came to the arena and yelled out to him. "Hey! The name is Volkner! Lets have a great battle!" he yelled across the room "Hey Glaceon... you can fight this match!"

Glaceon walked past Volkner and was in the middle of the arena. "Hey Glaceon... freeze this whole place and make this field to your advantage!" Volkner ordered. Glaceon inhaled the air and jumped about 20 feet into the air. Then Glaceon unleashed a devastating ice beam that completely transformed the arena into an ice field. Glaceon landed gently on the ground and then started to skate around the arena laughing. "Hey! Glaceon! We're about to have a battle! Stop having fun, we'll do it later!" Volkner said chuckling.

Trea observed the people who were about to fight. "Azen and Volkner?" he asked himself in a low whisper. Since he first saw this Azen person sign up, something about him sparked Trea's curiosity. "I can't wait to see what he's got. Something tells me I'll fight him sooner or later." Trea said, looking over at Raiden. "Heh, looks like your last." He said, remember the screen that showed each name. "I'm second, and against.....Red." Trea looked around. "Who's Red." He asked, not seeing anyone other than Raide, the two about to fight, and a couple of other people. "Red is actually the last person to win Summit Nine." Trea looked back, it was the women from before. "The last person to win Summit Nine?" He asked in awe.

The women smiled and nodded. "Looks like we're gonna have to fight extra hard Sableye." He said, looking up at his pokemon. Trea then looked at the fight, waiting for it to start. "What? He already sent out an Umbreon? Doesn't he care about it's weakness? What if-" His words were cut off when Volkner sent out his Glaceon. Glaceon had turned the field into it's own advantage, shooting an Ice Beam at it. "Smart." He said, already thinking of attacks and combos he would use during his fight.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"Heh, looks like your last."Said Trea.

"Well at least I get to see some battles while I wait and maybe it will get Aipom in the fighting mood as well."Said Raiden

He then looked at the other two contendors and he was sure who Mike was cause the other guy,Red,looked real tough.So he then looked back at the battle and saw Azen had an Umbreon but Volkner had a Glaceon and Raiden wondered why Volkner would do that.Raiden then looked at Aipom and he seemed tired as if he probably knew that Glaceon was gonna lose.He then saw Volkner tell his Glaceon to cover the field in ice.He then figured it out,Volkner was gonna try and make an advantage with his Glaceon moves.

Raiden had a feeling that these guys were real good trainers but Raiden could be just as good as them with his team.He then looked at the Umbreon,Glaceon,and the Vaporeon."Whats next a Volteon?"Thought Raiden.He likes Eevees and their forms but these many people with "Eeevee Evolutions" just seemed like a small world.He then loooked back at his Aipom and he was looking at the battle curiously and actually caring and it seemed to Raiden he has to really start working with his Pokemon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Umbreon's eyes glowed red. It had fought an ice counterpart before. Not too much work. "Umbreon, use Toxic. Since he wants to give himself an advantage, we'll take the advantaged pokemon from him."

Umbreon opened its mouth and a heavy purple gook sprayed and hit Glaceon.

Umbreon began to snicker. It hadn't even begun to fight yet.

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

Glaceon just stood there calmly taking in the effect of the toxic. It didn't matter, he has gone through more powerful poison attacks and this inferior attack will only drain away tiny amount of health. "Glaceon, use hail!" said Volkner. Glaceon's eyes began to glow deep blue and the arena began to have a different feeling in the atmosphere. A cloud began to form above the arena and hail as big as golf balls began to fall rapidly. "Glaceon use Ice Fang!" Volkner shouted. Glaceon swiftly ran towards Umbreon. He opened his mouth showing this teeth emitting a dark blue glow. Glaceon then aimed towards Umbreon's neck.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As a badly poisoned Glaceon moved closer, Umbreon jumped and landed on the frozen fox's head. It quickly jumped off and landed where the ice version of himself leapt from. "That's great Umbreon. Now use Psychic. You're at a disadvantage, and we're going to eliminate his advantage. I predict he'll use either Jolteon or Vaporeon next. Until then, show him everything you got."

Umbreon sat there unaffected by the battle. It simply blunk and intense metacognitive psi waves emitted from its head.

Azen wasn't playing around.

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Huh! Pathetic!" thought Druaga as he won his opponent. "You did a great job!" he cheered his pokemon and then he returned it in his pokeball. "Don't worry! Maybe the next time!" he said to his opponent politely and he left the arena, where they were fighting. "Looks like I made it to the semi-finals!" he thought again and he approached a group of people, who were near him.

The people had formed a big circle around two guys, who were fighting. One was named Azen and the other Volkner. "They are contestants as well! Let's see their strategies!" he whispered and he giggled.

Trea continued to watch the fight. Something was odd about that Umbreon, but he dismissed any thoughts on it. "This is getting off to a good start." He said to Raiden. He then looked at a trainer who caught his attention.

"Looks like I made it to the semi-finals!"

Trea looked confused. "Semi-Finals......of what?" He asked himself. "He can't be talking about the contest....it just started, and with this battle as the first one." Trea looked up at Sableye. "Looks like we got another loony." He laughed. Sableye chuckled at Trea's remark. "Kukukuku." Trea then looked around the room. "There's only one arena, and I didn't see him fight, and I've been here since the start. And his name wasn't on the screen, nor did I see him sign up." Trea looked from the loony trainer, back to the battle. "How's Glaceon going to get out of this one?" he asked himself.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back