• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

I'll also un evolve charmander if everyone wishes sorry i based my stuff that he started at 10 like most trainers and since hes 11 he could do some moves but never expected them to make him any stronger or win fights because of those moves.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok, I assume we've all met and what not, if not, then meet.

In my next post, which will most likely come at six, will be the starting point of our adventure. So after that post, we'll head out to Cherrygrove, where we'll spend a day there. I have something planned for Cherrygrove, so don't worry about it being such a small, useless city.

He posted that for a reason....

Quoted for the lawlz.
XD

Well, you don't have have to be in Cherrygrove while we are. You actually don't have to follow us around, or follow the story. But if you don't, then you'll probably be alone. I wanna try to keep us all in this little group we've formed to keep the RP flowing. That way everyone knows what's going on with everyone else, and it doesn't die because people are doing their own thing.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
-giggle-
drama bubbles already.
I'll probably end up doing my own thing, but running into you guys. alot.
xD

And relliks, Would it be okay if eventually i end up with a legendary pokemon? Groudon or Kyogre would be a perfect partner for castform in double battles. Preferably groudon. Gives me fire type weatherball and solarbeam. :D

yado

I taste delicious
Dibs on the legendary pokemon :D. Out of curiosity, i was kind of comeing up with a side plot for my charcter the kind of makes him not want to do gyms but still makes him want to travel. Is that ok with you?

Dibs on the legendary pokemon :D. Out of curiosity, i was kind of comeing up with a side plot for my charcter the kind of makes him not want to do gyms but still makes him want to travel. Is that ok with you?

Like a Brock kind o thing. It's all coo with me. No one actually has to do the gyms or anything. As long as we really stick together, it's all good.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Wasn't planning on that one. xD.

I just have certain pokemon i have in mind that i want. ;D

EDIT: If if found a high level pokemon in the third stage near cherrygrove. All i would get out of that was i chance to white out. xD

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

im going to keep charmeleon but battling arnt their goal anyway so yeah i dont think it would matter too much if it goes up or down. Hey Charisific Valley is in this series for the show. Is it possible we go there?

im going to keep charmeleon but battling arnt their goal anyway so yeah i dont think it would matter too much if it goes up or down. Hey Charisific Valley is in this series for the show. Is it possible we go there?

We'll probably go by the map in the game, just cause I didn't see every single Johto league episode. :eek:

We'll probably do fossils. ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back