• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

I had no school today beet that lol, I dont understand how the person that doesnt even fight gets the gyrados lol.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
I would like to join, if its ok ^^

----------------------------------

Name: Sleif Destati

Appearance:
spiral53.jpg
(But without the wings. He also has bright red eyes, and a black trench coat he wears over those clothes.

Personality: Sleif is what you would call, the quiet type. So much so that he is pretty much mute, and will not speak to anyone, unless it is absolutely necessary. Whenever he would speak, it would always be straight to the point , not wanting to waste any time talking, kind of way. He usually prefers to travel on his own, but it has been known for him to accompany people for a short time.

Starter Pokemon: Abra

Other: As he doesn't like talking alot, Abra is possibly the perfect pokemon for him, as they communicate with Abra's natural mind reading abilities, meaning it takes their opponents off guard when they battle, seeing as not a single word is said.

SuperSephiroth15

Name: Max Tevers
Appearance: Click Here To See Max
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Attacks: Tackle, Ember, Smokescreen, Quick Attack

Bio: Having Pokemon in his life since he was 7 years old, Max is now 12. At the age of 7 his father decided that he would become a trainer, and so he received Cyndaquil and learned all the basics about Pokemon. Max loves Pokemon, and shows this by treating his Cyndaquil like a brother. Their bond is unbreakable, because of the time they have been together has been very long.

Other: Max has two different sides to himself, the caring, happy go lucky guy and the serious side. The serious side only comes out when obviously needed, but is only seen in those kind of situations. Most often, you will find him being the light hearted one among everyone. Giving off a feeling that makes you feel good about yourself.

Theme Song: Detroit Rock City- Kiss
Battle Song: It’s My Life – Bon Jovi

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

I had no school today either. And she gets it cause shes smart enough to throw the pokeball first. But if Relics says so Ill realease it.

I like the logic but i still call it cheating.

K

kingdomfighter5

Can't argue with that logic. Im talking to your character just so you know Ven1233

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Hey ill post today if im in but tommorow and after that im not sure because my internet might be taken off and ill try to post from my PSP.

Name: Reon Ko

Appearance: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/morph9/anime_kid.jpg
(Just remove the cloak and bandages)

Personality: Reon is pretty quite but he is a nice guy, he tries his hardest to win battles and helps anyone out who needs it.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic
255.png

Other: Reon has a bike, fishing rod, and more stuff in his bagback.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Know what time is it? Mother Effing Compliant Time!

Let's start with Castform. It should have been easy to see this. Castform cannot, and I repeat, learn Hyper Beam. No one should even know such a powerful move in the beginning of the rp.

Next is Charmander. If we are going by anime rules, TMs don't exist. Therefore Charmander cannot know Fire Blast. Again I stress that since this is the BEGINNING of the rp, it shouldn't know any powerful moves.

Relliks, care to help me lose this stress? I cannot post if we are going to make up crap like this.

K

kingdomfighter5

Hey Ulti, first off, Sorry I havent played or watched pokemon since i was around 8. I did some research though. Fire Blast has been used by many pokemon throughout episodes that would not normally use Fire Blast. Second, Fire Blast doesnt have to be that strong. A move is powerful with a powerful pokemon. I was going for a dust storm effect. Cause if even a match is lit in a dust storm, there is a pretty big explosion. Its simple physics that an explosion would occur. And if you look at the show. Weak pokemon have strong moves. Pikachu keeps loosing to weak pokemon and winning against strong pokemon. Idk why you care so much we didnt gain anything from using those moves. A powerful move can be defeated with a weak move. Moves just work differently in the show. If you rather i'll have the charmander use flamethrower. If you read my character profile, my character has been with his charmander for a year plenty of time to learn a strong move.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Oh damn. How I let that pass, I don't know. I completely over looked those things.

Ulti is actually right. Whether you've been with your pokemon for a year or not, at the start of the rp, all pokemon have weak moves. Or else it's god modding pretty much.

And I've decided to make it go like this. Move wise, we're going to go by the games. So that means you can't have high level moves at the start. Basically if a pokemon knows Hyper Beam when it reaches 80 in the game, then you can't have it the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back