• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

Yeah... makes sences but idk where that body of water would be. Lol i have a Treco for now so its all good. I could probly post about my character hating life cause hes hardcore bleeding. lol

yado

I taste delicious
Hey, what do you plan to do after the 8 badges for those who do them. In the game there is elite four, but in the show, there was stuff like the indigo plateau challenge and all that. Which do you plan to do?

Also, sorry if my post are lacking, I'm returning from a three year break and getting back into the flow of things.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Hey, what do you plan to do after the 8 badges for those who do them. In the game there is elite four, but in the show, there was stuff like the indigo plateau challenge and all that. Which do you plan to do?

Also, sorry if my post are lacking, I'm returning from a three year break and getting back into the flow of things.

I was wondering about that. We could probably do a number of things. Since there's more than one of us doing the challenge, I'll probably go by the show on this one. So after we all get the eight badges, we'll hold the IP challenge, and make it into a tournament thing.

Then I was really thinking. In the game, after you beat Johto, you get to go to Kanto. If people were really into it at the end of the RP, we could always do that. :O But I dunno.

And as for you, Omega. We won't be having Legendaries early off in the rp. If there is a chance to catch them, it'll be waaaaay later.

K

kingdomfighter5

can u atleast let my character go i dont want to seem rude or anything.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

kingdomfighter5 said:
hey supersephiroth u going to post soon?

kingdomfighter5 said:
sorry im talking to the wrong sephiroth

SuperSephiroth15 said:
There is only one Sephiroth....xD

Sorry, he was talking about me posting. Sorry Kingdom about that, I posted in the rp now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back