• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Hey Relliks, Im not gonna post till later tonight, to give Ven a chance to get on, seeing she is with our group and hasn't posted lately. Something else, will the red graydos be avalable, if so, i claim dibs. :D

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Hey Relliks, Im not gonna post till later tonight, to give Ven a chance to get on, seeing she is with our group and hasn't posted lately. Something else, will the red graydos be avalable, if so, i claim dibs. :D

Yeah. Till she posts, there's not much we can do. Don't wanna leave her too far behind. So then later, if she posts, we'll get to Cherrygrove possibly. :eek:

And as for teh red Gyrados. Chyeah. He'll be here. ;D

K

kingdomfighter5

Hey Idk How much i can post on saturday r you planning to have anything special that day. I have an important track meet. So ill try to post tommorow and maybe really really late saturday but no promises.

yado

I taste delicious
Im in the same boat as Kingdom. im leaving for the weekend for a band thing. I probally wont post untill sunday, So later for the weekend.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I dont have internet connection and I dont know when ill get it back so im using my PSP to post. Also are we supposed to be in Cherrygrove? And should I wait to post to?

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok. Since you guys are leaving, I'll try to keep things down for the weekend. Possibly close it some time tonight, and re-open it on Sunday night, that way you don't get left behind. Cause I hate getting left behind. So I'll probably do that soon, if it's coo with everyone else.

K

kingdomfighter5

Hey guys im back... looks like it doesnt matter though

yado

I taste delicious
Sorry, i was away for the weekend and ive been been since then. I will be making a post later in the day. Sorry about that.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Name: Esra Totrate

Appearance: Esra likes his food, but is skinny as hell. He never takes pictures because "he doesn't look good in them" he says. He loves Sinnoh region, and loves their food, anyother region's food tastes "weird".

Personality: Really nice, cannot say 'no' to anyone, especially when he wants to battle!

Starter Pokemon Bulbasaur

(can we re-vive this please??)

yado

I taste delicious
Hey guys, im sorry, i cant do the rp. My internet got messed up untill just recently and i cant stay online atm. Im leaving for a week tommorow. I apologize for ditching. Relikis, feel free to control Zaine. I will contaxct you in a week if the rp is still going to reclaim my spot. Sorry.

K

kingdomfighter5

hey i cant post until someone else does. I thought this would happen... It always does.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If the rp's still alive, I'll have up a temp later.

Also, Relliks, I have a question:
I assume that I will be meeting you guys in Cherrygrove, so would it be alright if I already had two Pokemon instead of just one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back