• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon (Short and Sweet)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Awesome.

Name: Ava Terine

Appearance: Haven't used a pic as an appearance in awhile. But since I am lazy...
sayuri.jpg

Personality: Ava is a stubborn young calf. When a challenge appears, she rarely rejects it. Coupled with her naive sense of justice, she has gotten into strange predicaments before. And to top it off, she is a top rate Trouble Bait. In short, most people stay away. Those who live to be around her will find Ava is an innocent soul, truly incapable of harming anyone. Loyal through and through.

Starter Pokemon: Gible ( Champ )

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
name:ren freed
apearence: ren has a slight tomboyish appearence. She wears a black hoodie with a pokeball symbol as a pocket. Under the hoodie is a plain grey t-shirt. She wears deep blue jeans that are very baggy. on her hands are tattered green fingertipless gloves. Her hair is bright pink along with her eyes.
persona: basically Ren is very naive. She can be easily tricked and manipulated. despite this when it comes to womens rights she will get serious.../ starter:budew

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok Ven, your in. Your temp's good enough for the rp, just make sure to specify which pokemon you have. ;o

And OP, depending on how high you want the age, I could put it up.

And so everyone knows, about the Gyrados, since I don't want to post again myself, cause it would put a lot of people behind I guess, it falls into the water. It's not knocked out, though we may think it. It jumps back out and attacks again.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Wanted to ask. What kind of logic are you guys using in the rp :| If we are going by the show logic, please say so. Otherwise, shouldn't it be like the games?

Also, Gible can't learn fire moves Relliks. That was Dragon Rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back