• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S

Shadow Soldier

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

that site is definstly not for anyone who has a slow connection or 56k...

the movie looks alot funnier... lol it made me laugh

S

Shadow Soldier

Kairiissocute said:
That Looks Good. Did You Know They're Already Casting The Third Movie?

Considering their not even done the second one... but ummm got proof?

PassionRiku

Awards

I have heard they were making a thrid movie. If you check on Imbd (whatever its called) and do a search for Johnny Depp, you will see under his list of movies. PotC 3.
Looks awsome. I am now back into PotC. I loved it becuase its pirates, then my sister went nuts over Johhny Depp..

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

yeah they already started makin the third while they were filmin the second and in one of them jak sparrows father is in it i read it in a mag

UnknownEnigma

Re: Big News! The Production Of Potc Ceased!

well im in the middle i dont know if tis true or not, i mean the quipment stolen i can belive but the 2 actors maybe some extras i guess? if this is a lie imma be mad but...wait a television show?! how would they...okay! anyways wonder what the 3rd one can be about now? anyways im beliving you all NOW that its true

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!

Yay! More Potc...Here is a tip: If you don´t want spoilers in the second movie don´t seartch for anything on the third movie... Cuse I already knows an ending spoiler...

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Discussion

i think there is a thread bout this... hm... also that is old news since in the movie they mention or gave out the hint at the end... i know that cuz i watched it.
lol...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

i think there is a thread bout this... hm... also that is old news since in the movie they mention or gave out the hint at the end... i know that cuz i watched it.
lol...
Sorry didn't know .

M

Miss Murder

Poor Orlando and Keira. They were my two favorite characters. But I shall live.

No doubt that this won't be as popular as the others, considering two of the former main characters won't be involved.

Obsessed fans may riot.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

I had no clue they were working on a 4th Movie. I always thought At World's End was goning to be the last movie. But I digress, it's not wise to take out Orlando and Keira though. They were part of the Main Cast of Pirates of the Carribean, but if you can remember the ending for At World's End, it seems pretty irrelevant and understandable as to why they won't be in it. I don't like that fact, but meh. Not like there's anything people can do about it.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

Gonna have to wait a while I guess though, Rumor is that if it does starts, it wont start shooting till 2009-2010. That feels like forever away. So it could be as long as 2011. I saw articles online for it but I didnt see it on The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) which is a great website for upcoming movies.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com

And my friend's cousin (or something like that) is the camera man, or close to that, and he said that it's gonna be released in 2009. :thumbsup:
Aw that's sweet man, so you can like, fill us in with spoilers and stuff aye? ;DDDD AYE.

Anyway to be really honest I wouldn't mind a single damn bit if Orlando and Keira weren't in the fourth sequel, so me I'm all good. PoTC was mostly likeable, whether you understood the movie or not, because of Jack Sparrow's strikingly odd yet funny character. I draw this conclusion from several other opinions; that being myself, my mom who had only seen the third, and three other friends who I happened to bump into the cinema.

Yeah, so we can say I'm definately looking forward to this! <3

THAT SUCKS I ONLY LIKED IT BECAUSE OF OLANDO BLOOM AND KIERA KNIGHTLY their both so hot:cry:
but i supose it will still be ok.
Woah man, that's kinda shallow. Don't you think? ):

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member

THAT SUCKS I ONLY LIKED IT BECAUSE OF OLANDO BLOOM AND KIERA KNIGHTLY their both so hot
but i supose it will still be ok.

Jack is better than the rest of them =p

Sora22

Their has been no confirmation of a 4th movie....that whole article was only heresay. The screenplay has not been written, and in my reckoning, probably won't happen till much much farther down the road. Johnny Depp and Geoffery Rush are the only ones as of now who said they WILL come back only if their is a good script, as for Orlando...he has not said either way, and Keira has offically stated many times she will not come back for a fourth. (I think if everyone else does, she should) And they BETTER not replace her....ugh. :p

If they do make a fourth one, I would want a prequel to further expound on the backstory of Jack Sparrow. [i.e. His years of service to Cutler Beckett, his agreement with Davy Jones to raise the Pearl from the depths, how he met Calypso (Tia Dalma), his friendship with Bootstrap Bill, the mutiny], they can do SOOO much stuff.

Back