• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!!

I have to admit I got a lil hooked on the first film o_O So I have to see it! xD

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Big News! The Production Of Potc Ceased!

You won't believe what I just heard on the radio and t.v. The rest of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are ceased and so is the television show (yes, there was going to be a potc t.v. show). It's kinda odd, they were attacked by REAL pirates while filming. The pirates stole equipment and many other things, and 2 actors have fled for their life and can't be found...

Edit: It happened in the Bahamas.

Last edited:

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Re: Big News! The Production Of Potc Ceased!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!YOU"RE KIDDIN ME!!!!!I never knew THAT would happened? I heard they're making a sequel to Pirates Of The Carribean too.
That's kinda cool but scary!!!U mean there's still PIRATES in this decade?

Where did you hear about it on da radio & T.V?
Is this a hoax?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

1. Yes there are real pirates still around in this decade. If there werent still pirates, then corporations would not bother with piracy laws and policies.

2. Either Lost Heaven was joking, or it was a radio hoax. Either way, POTC2 production is not being ceased due to a pirate raid.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

o_O; Whoa. Who ran off? Not Johnny, Geoffrey, Keira, or Orlando, I hope.

Last edited:

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org

Probably a hoax, and I really hope so. Surely they'd be alright with Johnny's sexiness and sliceriffic cheekbones?

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com

Yeah, saw that on your away message, LH. Wow. I Googled it and found an article about it, too lazy to do it again. But wow, that is something. I was looking forward to that movie too. =\ (My English teacher loves PotC. She'll be so sad. And I will be laughing.)

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com

This isn't something I would joke about, Potc is my favorite movie. Mind you, I saw it on t.v. also. Disney said they are post-poning the production for now and actually thinking about cancelling the rest of the movies. They lost millions of dollars from stolen equipment. I don't think Keira Knightley was one of the actors that ran, she said she was going home for Thanksgiving so I don't even think she was filming.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com

Holy Crap...it's REAL. I just googled it.
Go 2 google, click news & type up "Pirates of the Caribbean" and TAA-DAAA!!!!There's your headlines of da robbery.
Actually, they were robbers( a.k.a thieves)that stole their equipment.
I wonder if there is ever gonna be a Pirates of the Caribbean 2 NOW.......damn them.

S

Shadow Soldier

That dude is boring!!! Also, I heard about this.. they were using RPG's and crap.. heard about it on Attack of The Show

S

_socialstigma

Lost Heaven said:
I also have proof. Go to www.paulharvey.com and click on Friday Noon and fast foreward to about 6 minutes.
That guy... has a weird face. =\
And bloody hell, yes, he IS boring.

Mixed feelings about this. I wasn't really into the first as much as most people are, so as far as PotC sequels are concerned, I don't really care.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I just didn't know the guy's name, but thought he was a good actor.

Oh, and theives at sea are called pirates.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

riku104 said:
Oh, and theives at sea are called pirates.

If they have Eye patches, Parots, wooden legs, old fashion boat, skull flag, cannons... then yes pirates. But in this case... using weapons such as RPG's... theives

Back