• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Big News! The Production Of Potc Ceased!

Shadow Soulja said:
If they have Eye patches, Parots, wooden legs, old fashion boat, skull flag, cannons... then yes pirates. But in this case... using weapons such as RPG's... theives

No...

People who raid ships are pirates. There are still pirates today.

T

tux_

If they have Eye patches, Parots, wooden legs, old fashion boat, skull flag, cannons... then yes pirates. But in this case... using weapons such as RPG's... theives

Close Mindedness +10

And this sucks, PotC was a good movie and I was looking forward to the sequel =/

Shinjuku

Entrapment

I thought you guys were joking but now everyone is saying they've seen it so I got no choice but to believe you guys I've never seen the movie but I didn't know this had happened

JapanesePanda

Wow...this is weird. I mean, it sounds stupid. But if its true, then...Wow is all I can say.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com

That equipment must've cost ALOT. I feel so bad 4 them.
Damn, I wanted a sequel......didn't they say 2 actors disappeared or somethin'......? I forgot.

Those thieves*coff*whatever, pirates probably hated POTC an-e-ways, but if they were REAL pirates, they wouldn't even have a clue about movies....

S

Shadow Soldier

I would say their Hijackers... and I thought only terrorists were able to get RPG's considering people in the US and such can only purchase AT-4

E

Ecstacy

this thread is ing stupid....i cant even explain it;s stupidity.....and how gullable ppl are....omg....so.....stupid....damn i can actually feel the stupid on this thread.....like a heat wave of stupid...

H

Hellpark

im feeling it to...i hope its not radioactive...i mean i might becmome stupid..oh boy its happening...god damn youre stupidness

Iubirea

You won't believe what I just heard on the radio and t.v. The rest of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are ceased and so is the television show (yes, there was going to be a potc t.v. show). It's kinda odd, they were attacked by REAL pirates while filming. The pirates stole equipment and many other things, and 2 actors have fled for their life and can't be found...

Edit: It happened in the Bahamas.

This is some major BS.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

.....sry but i dont see this happenin....people on the radio sometimes tend to lie but it could be true but well know soon enough when the idea of a third one sort of disappears

HeartlessOfDoom

1) Yes, there are still pirates today.
2) No, they have not ceased production. They're still making both of em. Hence the 2nd one is coming July 7.
3) I doubt that they were attacked. I think it's a rumor, and I think they have better security then that. Whoever made this up could be more creative...... I mean, pirates attacking a pirate film joke? Never saw it coming -sarcasm-.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com

Uh huh! I believe you! And while the pirates were stealing filming equipment, mermaids came up from the sea and starting seducing Johnny Depp!!!

(um... yeah, you can't be serious about all of this.)

HeartlessOfDoom

^^ You forgot that Pegasus came in and helped the pirates that came from a portal leading to 1750. :)

Krimedog

third one comes out next year sometime, second one in july
was true, heard about it while i was in Disney World, or else they would have been comign out earlier
but they should be good, same cast and all

ERD

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Oh thankyou for the information! Been wondering about that

Back