• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Woah, woah, WOAH! What is up with the team and the now constant delays with the sixth installment of the Pirates movie series?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's actually the fifth instalment.

Curious to see how there was no mention of that farming couple. Hopefully the rewrites are based around getting them out of the film.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's actually the fifth instalment.

Curious to see how there was no mention of that farming couple. Hopefully the rewrites are based around getting them out of the film.

Farming Couple? are you referring to the Wiill and Elizabeth replacements from the last film?

If so, then yeah I hope they don't appear in the next two films. I hope the team behind the series heard about the negative reception the two of them got, and stop trying to have replacements for Will and Elizabeth for the next two films

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If they're going to make Will and Elizebeth replacement characters, they have to have the same chemistry with Jack. The Christian and the Mermaid were so awful in the film because Jack could give less of a shit about them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Farming Couple? are you referring to the Wiill and Elizabeth replacements from the last film?
No, I'm talking about the Will and Elizabeth replacements for this film;
Two new, young, romantic leads – a boy and girl – both from farming families get caught up in the mix.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No, I'm talking about the Will and Elizabeth replacements for this film;

Oh. I must of missed that paragraph in the article.

If they do end up making it in the final cut for the film, I hope the new replacements have more chemistry with Jack than the last one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh. I must of missed that paragraph in the article.
I just said it wasn't in that article, and that's why I hoped it had been cut. I got that information from an old article last September.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I really do hope they get rid of that annoying urge to have Will and Elizabeth replacements. Hell the actual Will and Elizabeth became annoying to in the 2nd and 3rd movies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ew, can we not use Perez Hilton as a source? He's a sleezeball and more rumors than fact. The news seemed to originate from three different sleezy rumor sites from my search so it's nothing confirmed.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We're not saying it's not legit. It's just that Perez Hilton is sleazy and disgusting and perverted and ruined many peoples lives (poor Ke$ha).
If you want to link something, you should link something better like the dailymail.co.uk (which is still bad but eh) (and also TALK ABOUT IT instead of just link dumping).

Also is this really news? Don't they always film in those locations?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We're not saying it's not legit. It's just that Perez Hilton is sleazy and disgusting and perverted and ruined many peoples lives (poor Ke$ha).
If you want to link something, you should link something credible like the dailymail.co.uk (and also TALK ABOUT IT instead of just link dumping).

Also is this really news? Don't they always film in those locations?

Well the second link I posted has new information regarding the plot in addition to the filming locations

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mm, reading up on the Daily Mail. They are also rather unreliable. Better than Perez but just as much of a rag. But...where else will we get gossip news?

But yeah, great find Swoosh!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well the second link I posted has new information regarding the plot in addition to the filming locations
Plot details that haven't been confirmed anywhere else. The "report" also dedicated a paragraph talking about Johnny Depp's girlfriend and the rings she wears on her fingers. I sincerely doubt that MailOnline group got exclusive access to script notes and were able to actually leak them out.

I did a very quick search and found the origin of this filming in the usual locations article, which is here.
Rønning tells me he and Sandberg will shoot Pirates Of The Caribbean 5, their first big studio feature, in Puerto Rico and New Orleans at the end of the year. After that, they’re in the process of lining up a more intimate project as their potential post-Pirates gig.

Edit: I apologise. Apparently Barbosa's daughter is a thing. I had just forgotten about it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Plot details that haven't been confirmed anywhere else. The "report" also dedicated a paragraph talking about Johnny Depp's girlfriend and the rings she wears on her fingers. I sincerely doubt that MailOnline group got exclusive access to script notes and were able to actually leak them out.

I did a very quick search and found the origin of this filming in the usual locations article, which is here.

Edit: I apologise. Apparently Barbosa's daughter is a thing. I had just forgotten about it.

Could someone kindly explain to me the whole "Barbossa's daughter" spiel? Somehow, this is the first time I'm hearing about this.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Could someone kindly explain to me the whole "Barbossa's daughter" spiel? Somehow, this is the first time I'm hearing about this.
Barbossa's daughter is supposedly going to be Jack's love interest for the new film but I haven't seen the rumor confirmed by any reputable news sites.

Back