• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Phineas & Ferb - RIP - Ending June with 73-hour marathon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Phineas and Ferb

so they're doing a phineas and ferb star wars special now? this is just to good to pass up

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Just saw a commercial about that Marvel episode, found it hilarious they had to say "with The Avengers... and Spider-Man"

Gram

Banned
Awards

Just saw a commercial about that Marvel episode, found it hilarious they had to say "with The Avengers... and Spider-Man"

xD Didn't notice. Even on disney spiderman gets no love lol

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Ah I see. Where do you live?
Belgium. We're generally somewhere between half and a full year behind when it comes to tv-shows. For reference: they only started airing season 2 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes last week.

That is freaking hilarious. Especially since Spider-man is probably the most consistently popular character (since his first appearance) Marvel has.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Belgium. We're generally somewhere between half and a full year behind when it comes to tv-shows. For reference: they only started airing season 2 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes last week.

Wow that's quite the delay. Dx Enjoy EMH while it lasts seeing as how it was treated over here.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

lol Had forgotten all about it, plan to try and catch it.

lol, im not even a fan of the show, but i still want to check this special out. its one of thise situations were you just have to see it to believe it

Gram

Banned
Awards

lol, im not even a fan of the show, but i still want to check this special out. its one of thise situations were you just have to see it to believe it

I'm not a fan either its mostly just a 'oh what the hell' kinda deals for me. xD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

the whole time i was watching the special, i was thinking to me myself: "i cant believe this is actually happening" XD

Gram

Banned
Awards

lol Likewise. Was surprised though, I actually found myself amused slightly in spite of how weird it was. xD

I loved that small doctor who reference they made as well when they opened that shed and it was bigger on the inside and Ferb mentioned borrowing a bit from british scifi. lol

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I never liked this show tbh but it always had a certain appeal with my siblings, some of the jokes were smart and the platypus was probably the best meme that could have came from a Disney show, but I'm actually sort of sad to see it go compared to what may come next.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

redtutel

I was 11 when I first watched this show. I'm 18 now. Although it's been overshadowed by the amazing cartoons of the 2010s, it still has a special place in my heart, and it's still one of my favorite shows. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm glad it lasted so long. It's the longest running Disney Channel Cartoon. I'm glad it didn't end up like Spongebob and the Simsons.

I hope it has a great finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back