• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PC or MAC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PC or MAC?

• PC

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • MAC

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
215176820_eHZ2P-L-2.jpg

XIII Nobodies

I don't care if Macs can boot Windows. They're still too expensive. I can build a PC that's just as good at half the price and get my Windows for free (through piracy). I can still get an Adobe Suite on Windows, I can play all the good games. And no, just because Mac can play WOW, that doesn't make it any better. Plus, I don't get viruses all too often, since I know what sites not to visit and which e-mails not to open. Just the every now and then bad cookie.

Funny vid, just for the heck of it

South Park - Mac vs PC
South Park - PC vs Mac vs Linux

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I don't care if Macs can boot Windows. They're still too expensive. I can build a PC that's just as good at half the price and get my Windows for free (through piracy). I can still get an Adobe Suite on Windows, I can play all the good games.

Then by all means feel free to do such. My point is that Macs do have their uses as do PCs. If you can get by on the Adobe Suite for PCs, then by all means get a PC. Then again you're probably not going to be doing much video and audio editing. That's the point of getting a Mac.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Im a PC but I like the Mac commercials

Do PCs have a laundry list of problems? Sure. I've had my fair share of headaches, but you know what, you work around it and move on. I've been using a Dell desktop my whole life and when I had the option to get a Mac for college I tried it, and gave it back, just wasn't for me. Now I'm enjoying Windows 7 on a studio xps laptop.

YouTube - Apple's "Get a Mac" ad: "Broken Promises"

Exactly.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Im kinda shocked at the results so far....
i dont no why but i thought it would be more even :dizzy:
you can get pro tools on a pc too.... I have it on mine but for it to run decently you're gonna need a pretty good pc spec wise.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Im a PC but I like the Mac commercials
Mac commercials are asinine and complete bullshit. They never bring up anything valid, all they do is recycle the same bullshit conjecture

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I think the Mac ads are particularly ineffective at penetrating audiences because it generally insults PC users to begin with, the market they're trying to go for.

Also I thought being a nerd was cooler than being hipster trash nowadays.

Mac is like the Michael Cera of computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back