• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
NarutoEXE said:
Uploading now, and I think it's called Passion ~opening version~.

YSI

Yea! Thank you very much =D I've been waiting to download the song with the remix in it

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
x-knight said:
is it in english yet gimme gimme gimme

The full English verison might not come until February. The one Naruto posted recently is the regular Japanese version with the remix that has "my heart's a battle ground". It's the song alone that was played during the intro

X

XEDELAS

Passion
Lyrics: Utada Hikaru Translation: Jonathan Wu

If we remember, that far far away
the future is shining somewhere
we only have to be afraid a little bit
as we sit here under the beautiful blue sky

Beloved colors fill the window

If I can be with you again, before I turn
to the future that is shining somewhere
I want to see our time change
underneath that large sign

There’s someone I can’t meet again, in this city
So I open the window

If we remember, that far far away
the future is shining somewhere
we can sleep forever
under the beautiful blue sky

Before I loved you
I was a child born in winter
Sometimes, I have doubts about
the things that started in the past
Oh I will never ever forget
the picture you attached to that New Year’s card
It’s the things that we can’t do
that we long for so much

Rikkuk

NarutoEXE said:
Orchestral version: YSI ; MU
Cutscenes: Did not download, must not spoil game for self.

THANK YOU AGAIN NARUTO!!!!
WOW-the song is awesome!!!! I mean its really good!!! I wish it were longer though....

Last edited:

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Re: english passion lyrics

Gothic_Donald said:
Wait somewhere in their shouldn't it say my hearts a battle ground?
theres about 3 different vertions of Passion, I think this one it the one where it doesn't say that.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
For Utada Hikaru fans, download this file! She does a cover of someone's song and then Passion ~ATB~ right afterwards. Enjoy the download cause it won't work after January 10th.

EDIT: Gahahahahaha!!! There's a suprise waiting for you in this download. Oh, and she talks a little bit in the first 3 minutes of the vid.

EDIT2: No it's not a virus, so just download it. Let's just say she did a cover of an English song.

Last edited:

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: english passion lyrics

Why is it when you readthe lyrics it just doesn't sound like it's a good song yet Utada Hikaru has the ability to make such a simple song sound really good...AND I MEAN REALLY GOOD!!!!

Palomino

Thanks for the file!
Has anyone seen the ending movie? I don't wanna download, because it will spoil my game, but I just want to know if it's as sad and dramatic as they say it is...

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Palomino said:
Thanks for the file!
Has anyone seen the ending movie? I don't wanna download, because it will spoil my game, but I just want to know if it's as sad and dramatic as they say it is...
I haven't seen it yet, I also don't wanna spoil it.
Here's a summary of what she said:

sayo from U-O.net said:
Just finished watching!
Here's a sum of what she said in the opening:

- I named the Holiday Live Special with such an indinstinct title, " '05 Ijoo '06 Miman" (Beyond 2005 Under 2006) because the interval of time to download/access the live was alotted to such a vague period that overlapped 2005 and 2006- kinda like the noncommittal relationship described in the phrase, "Tomodachi Ijoo Koibito Miman" (More than friends Not quite boyfriend/girlfriend).

- I wanted to do the internet live again because the one for "Be My Last" was very well recieved.

- I'm always asked to reflect & am asked the Q."What was the year like for you?" at the end of the year so it's really difficult for me to be on tv & radio shows at this time because I cannot reply readily or well. Conversely I want to asked, "how was the year like for everyone?"

- This year's theme seemed to be "love". There was that "Aichi Chikyu Banpaku" (An expo in Aichi, Nagoya that introduced innovated technology & taught eco-friendly living). Did u guys go? I was unable to.

- 2006 is going to be about the Tokyo Olympics (she meant to say Torino), going to be held at Torino. Too bad that 2005 was the year of "Tori" (referring to the Chinese Zodiac, [she's making the pun of the "tori" in Torino]). Let's work hard through the year of the dog.

- I'm looking forward to figure skating at the Tokyo Olympics (lol). I'm sure u all have your own favorite events.

- I'm gonna perform 2 songs. 2006 Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
(Sorry if it's like a double post....)

Passion -Story Never Ending- : YSI ; MU

Passion -Story Never Ending- is a FANMADE remix by Mikie from U-O.net, the same person who remixed the FANMADE -Planit T remix-. This is just a 12 minute, 3 second, super combo of all versions. It includes Passion ~after the battle~, Passion ~single version~, Passion ~Orchestral version~, and I think bits of Passion ~opening version~(probably only the "My heart's a battleground" part). So basically, it's just bits and pieces of all Passion versions put together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back