• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
NarutoEXE said:
Utada herself, EMI/Square/Disney worker. And there's always that super tiny possibility Ayu has a copy of Sanctuary and she'll leak it for us! XD
Yes, Ayu is our dear friend. She wouldn't let us down!
Plus- it'd be great payback after what Utada did :p!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
violent_anger said:
oh crud, that wasnt a trailer for the game, it was a music video preveiw, sweet, is she doing voice overs or is she actually doing the scenes again to get lip syncing good
She didn't re-do. I think the person just took out Passion and put in Sanctuary to show how it fits.

Palomino

Um... Got a question. Will we be posting about Sanctuary in this topic, I mean when it comes out? There's a topic for the English version, but I have grown fond of this one...
P.S. When Sanctuary DOES come out, PLEASE, POST THE LINK HERE, TOO!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Palomino said:
Um... Got a question. Will we be posting about Sanctuary in this topic, I mean when it comes out? There's a topic for the English version, but I have grown fond of this one...
P.S. When Sanctuary DOES come out, PLEASE, POST THE LINK HERE, TOO!
Sure, but it'll probably be posted in the Sanctuary Discussion Thread first though.

Whispered.Hope

tsunage wa setain da. . .

Hee, that video where the replaced Passion with Scantuary was actually pretty cool xD Fits in rather well.

And watching Hikki's Live Performance of Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Passion is better than just listening to the rip. You can see her actions xD

. . .issho ni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back